Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 17689
-
04-10-26 01:17 #16984Senior Member

Posts: 582My bff Sol back in town
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3322979867
I've said before I check aypapi every day in case someone who matches the photos comes thru. A lot of fine Latinas come thru for extremely short visits like 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 days.
Catch her if you can. Or go see a mid / low tier gps white woman instead lmao.
-
04-09-26 19:54 #16983Senior Member

Posts: 308Your best bet will be to cross the river and look off Rock Road. Or immediately north of the airport.
Originally Posted by Stl26
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 18:39 #16982Senior Member

Posts: 82Starburst
The essence of the post is:
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]
"Does anyone have intel on this lady?
No he did not visit due to lack of info and unwillingness to TOFTT.
Be careful out there fellas.
-
04-09-26 10:21 #16981Senior Member

Posts: 167Re: starburst
Not being an ass here, but if your good friend made contact then what? He didn't meet her? Unless I'm missing something I don't understand your post.
Originally Posted by ArmAvn
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 09:28 #16980Senior Member

Posts: 82Starburst
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/205263714
Good morning!
Does anyone have intel on this lady? Her looks and shape appear TGTBT. My good friend made contact. The commo was good. Location is a questionable. Based on her shape alone I expected to find more info. The google image search revealed no stolen pictures. She has been on listcrawler for quite awhile. No reviews.
Any more info will be appreciated.
Be well. Be safe. Be very careful!!
https://img1.drome6.com/imgs/6/5/a/8...34542e3b_f.jpg
-
04-09-26 06:12 #16979Senior Member

Posts: 224IMO Nicole is an only fans girl and you'll never meet. Jewel looks legit.
Originally Posted by MavericksDick
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 01:19 #16978Senior Member

Posts: 250Search for susan.
Originally Posted by Popinstl
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-26 20:49 #16977Regular Member

Posts: 21Any candy for you guys?
Candy Cummings.
-
04-08-26 15:13 #16976Senior Member

Posts: 40Susie Anyone?
Anyone have experience with this one? She has that road hard, put away wet look I really like. No comments or reviews on the site though.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/205233990#.
Thanks!
-
04-08-26 12:54 #16975Senior Member

Posts: 164Liana belle
Anyone have any experience with this beauty? Definitely would like Intel. In the same neighborhood as me as well.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/205262552
-
04-08-26 11:27 #16974Senior Member

Posts: 229Notel
Does anyone know of any hourly notels in the Saint Charles area?
-
04-07-26 23:46 #16973Senior Member

Posts: 71Fake or Real
I have not seen anyone new for a while and was looking through the site.
Quick Game: Fake or Real on Nicole and Jewel.
https://tryst.link/escort/nicoleguiltypleasure
https://tryst.link/escort/jeweleyes
-
04-07-26 09:40 #16972Senior Member

Posts: 279Brittany / Ocean
Thanks for the intel, I think I'll pass.
Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 00:39 #16971Senior Member

Posts: 409The other day for a qv. Cfs CBJ (with a 150 BBBJ upsell that I definitely wasn't paying for). Good CBJ though. there were 2 other girls that lived in the apartment with her. seems like they all work out of the place, so there might be a handler. it was on a state street, so maybe they move around.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 23:01 #16970Senior Member

Posts: 27Brittany / Ocean
Brittany is totally legit. Seen her a couple times now. Safe incall location. Pics are accurate and that ass is definitely real, didn't see a dent on it. She probably mid 30's. Non GFE everything covered. Also didn't sense any of the bad habbits most these girls come with.
Originally Posted by BallHair123
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






