The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 83 of 2203 FirstFirst ... 33 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 133 183 583 1083 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 33032
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31802
    Quote Originally Posted by Moros3360  [View Original Post]
    I just saw Alex in Newington on the Berlin Turnpike. I definitely recommend you see her at least once if you haven't had the chance yet. If why'all are interested, she is taking clients for this morning in the same location.

    Seniors Only: If interested pm with phone number for info.
    Is anyone able to share her number? If you could pm that works too thanks.

  2. #31801
    Anyone see this one recently? Some mixed reviews in Waterbury section but quick search of phone number shows it belongs to middle aged man? Any info appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...o/476217349171

  3. #31800
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeepster8998  [View Original Post]
    Saw some reports asking about her so figured to TOFTT since there was speculation about her being affiliated with a known robber Vivian because of the way her ad looks. Her comms were good and she was on time. She said she used AI to create her ad so my guess is Vivian used to do the same thing which is why they look similar? I just had a dream about Tay-Tay and everything was just fine, no shady business. To air on the side of caution we settled on car date. After we settled on a number (. 8) I picked her up and we took a short drive. In the dream she gave me an above average BBBJCIM. No gag reflex but was unable to fit me all the way down due to girth but no complaints and she does a great job. She had a very attractive face with sexy lips and eyes but she is a bit on the bigger side which usually isn't my thing but I was willing to make and exception for BBBJ since her face is so pretty. She's staying near the airport and seems safe but as always. YMMV so always use the big head first if you decide to meet. She has a friend with her for doubles but I did not partake and didn't get a peek since it was a car date. Happy Hunting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...g/183151245019
    Thanks for the report. I have been curious since fall. I think she is doing doubles with Vivian still. The girl who is known to rob. Pretty sure she copied and pasted her ad from Vivian as the ads are identical. The way she explained it to me was she was having her post for her but then when all the people started asking about robbing. She tried to go separate ways. Still hesistant to see her but that's good to know that her BJ was decent and that she actually performed. She has posted a few pictures of her rarely dressed up but when she does dress up '.

    - she looks good. Always figured she'd want to film or model for some pics but she seems camera shy. Smart move to via the car date as I've noticed less likely to have issues in a car parked away vs going in to a room blind.

  4. #31799

    Tay Tay

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeepster8998  [View Original Post]
    Saw some reports asking about her so figured to TOFTT since there was speculation about her being affiliated with a known robber Vivian because of the way her ad looks. Her comms were good and she was on time. She said she used AI to create her ad so my guess is Vivian used to do the same thing which is why they look similar? I just had a dream about Tay-Tay and everything was just fine, no shady business. To air on the side of caution we settled on car date. After we settled on a number (. 8) I picked her up and we took a short drive. In the dream she gave me an above average BBBJCIM. No gag reflex but was unable to fit me all the way down due to girth but no complaints and she does a great job. She had a very attractive face with sexy lips and eyes but she is a bit on the bigger side which usually isn't my thing but I was willing to make and exception for BBBJ since her face is so pretty. She's staying near the airport and seems safe but as always. YMMV so always use the big head first if you decide to meet. She has a friend with her for doubles but I did not partake and didn't get a peek since it was a car date. Happy Hunting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...g/183151245019
    Saw her too. 100 bbbjbbcip. Nice lookin pussy and titties. BJ was good. Was not receptive to DATY or touching there at all. Seemed to he stoned but lucid. Good comms. Bigger but not disgusting. Beautiful eyes. As far ss a double. If its the woman I saw her with. Don't do it.

  5. #31798
    Quote Originally Posted by vincentoro69  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times and never had an issue. Still, never give anyone money before you are there.

  6. #31797

    Re: Ladybug aka Heather whereabouts 2026

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinder818  [View Original Post]
    Wow now there's a blast from the past. Wish she was back in CT. I always enjoyed her.
    You and I both. Maybe one day she'll come back to Connecticut. I believe she has a court date in May, so there's a chance. I did reach out by text message to the numbers that I had saved and the current ad, but I didn't receive a response.

  7. #31796

    Re: Re: Ladybug aka Heather whereabouts 2026

    Wow now there's a blast from the past. Wish she was back in CT. I always enjoyed her.

    Quote Originally Posted by TherealBbcMonger  [View Original Post]
    I I Googled the numbers I had saved to her contact. I was able to locate the current ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/vermo...n/747451877842

    By searching this number (802) -666-XXXX, I found that it isn't the number currently associated with the ad and the link above.

    This number (203) -954-XXXX is the current number linked to that ad.

    The last ad Ladybug posted was from January of this year. The current number above appears registered in Seymour, Connecticut, but the ad's location is in Burlington, VT.

    Anyway, I will reach out and report back.

  8. #31795

    Tay-Tay

    Saw some reports asking about her so figured to TOFTT since there was speculation about her being affiliated with a known robber Vivian because of the way her ad looks. Her comms were good and she was on time. She said she used AI to create her ad so my guess is Vivian used to do the same thing which is why they look similar? I just had a dream about Tay-Tay and everything was just fine, no shady business. To air on the side of caution we settled on car date. After we settled on a number (. 8) I picked her up and we took a short drive. In the dream she gave me an above average BBBJCIM. No gag reflex but was unable to fit me all the way down due to girth but no complaints and she does a great job. She had a very attractive face with sexy lips and eyes but she is a bit on the bigger side which usually isn't my thing but I was willing to make and exception for BBBJ since her face is so pretty. She's staying near the airport and seems safe but as always. YMMV so always use the big head first if you decide to meet. She has a friend with her for doubles but I did not partake and didn't get a peek since it was a car date. Happy Hunting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...g/183151245019

  9. #31794

    Nikki Rose

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/065677416679 She's the one scam the other day.

  10. #31793

  11. #31792
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen  [View Original Post]
    I saw her the other night and had a good time with her. Looks her age, seemed coherent. She answers the phone when you call instead of only texting or having a handler / pimp handle her texts. All 3 holes are open although Greek is extra. She says she enjoys it although I did not partake. She seemed to be into everything we did. I'll be seeing her again.
    Thanks for the info. Planning on meeting her this coming weekend at some point if she is not to far away. I tried her yesterday but she was on her monthly friend and Greek is not my thing.

  12. #31791

    Re: Re: Ladybug aka Heather whereabouts 2026

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Did you try reverse cashapp? Send a request for $1 and put a msg in the "From" with your number? Try any numbers online?

    I see a few numbers associated with her. Most current is an active Tmobile iPhone 860-XXX-6550.
    I I Googled the numbers I had saved to her contact. I was able to locate the current ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/vermo...n/747451877842

    By searching this number (802) -666-XXXX, I found that it isn't the number currently associated with the ad and the link above.

    This number (203) -954-XXXX is the current number linked to that ad.

    The last ad Ladybug posted was from January of this year. The current number above appears registered in Seymour, Connecticut, but the ad's location is in Burlington, VT.

    Anyway, I will reach out and report back.

  13. #31790

    Re: Ladybug aka Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by TherealBbcMonger  [View Original Post]
    Hey, does anybody have contact with Ladybug or have been in contact with her? I know she got busted for possession with intent to sell a few years ago.

    https://vermontdailychronicle.com/co...to-sell-drugs/

    The last time I saw her was in 2023 at a hotel in Farmington, I believe. Anyway, does anybody have an update? Has she officially retired, or is she still on the run?

    I was able to find ladybugs ad in Burlington, VT from January of 2026 but there are no ads in Connecticut anymore.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/vermo...r/601750550928
    Did you try reverse cashapp? Send a request for $1 and put a msg in the "From" with your number? Try any numbers online?

    I see a few numbers associated with her. Most current is an active Tmobile iPhone 860-XXX-6550.

  14. #31789

    Re: Ladybug status it's been over 3 years

    Hey, does anybody have contact with Ladybug or have been in contact with her? I know she got busted for possession with intent to sell a few years ago.

    https://vermontdailychronicle.com/co...to-sell-drugs/

    The last time I saw her was in 2023 at a hotel in Farmington, I believe. Anyway, does anybody have an update? Has she officially retired, or is she still on the run?

    I was able to find ladybugs ad in Burlington, VT from January of 2026 but there are no ads in Connecticut anymore.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/vermo...r/601750550928

  15. #31788

    Re: Scammed by Nikki please clarify which Nikki?

    Quote Originally Posted by vincentoro69  [View Original Post]
    Saw Nikki last week and want see her again and I text her to arrange another meet in afternoon, but she ask me to send money to complete her room fee, and she even called me and talk to me, and she swear for her kids that she will see me later and she need the money, I fall for it and I send the money, after that she didn't see me, telling bunch stories and now not answer my calls or texts, my fault, should never send money, or believe anything she was saying.
    First off, I'm sorry to hear that you got scammed. I'm not sure if you're aware, but there are two different Nikkis who work off of STG. See the links below.

    "Little Nikki" the ex-stripper:

    475-xxx-6630.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...a/081412603111

    "Nikki Rose".

    860-xxx-8414.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/065677416679

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape