Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 13936
-
04-08-26 10:34 #13411Senior Member

Posts: 178Lidia
Visited from Orlando last week and set up an appointment with Lidia at the Trop. She was very responsive by text and met her near the elevators. She is tiny and attractive. Looked so good naked! Nice and slow BBBJ, CG, K9 and mish to finish. She is not GFE, but the experience was amazing and she is extremely tight. Enjoy gentlemen! $$HH
-
04-07-26 22:57 #13410Regular Member

Posts: 11K-girls
Any of these k-girl places legit?
https://mykgirls.com/lv
-
04-07-26 20:41 #13409Senior Member

Posts: 28Edging
Are there any providers that do a nice long edging session? Doesn't need to be GFE. Just want someone with a light touch to tease and slowly jerk me off over an extended, no-rush period of time (1 hr)?
-
04-07-26 19:54 #13408Senior Member

Posts: 75She's old but performs well, a bit of a weirdo in some ways but cheap and delivers.
Originally Posted by Turbo21
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 15:38 #13407Senior Member

Posts: 1901Red flags
Personally I stay away from this one. Photos being used by other ads are usually not a good sign.
Originally Posted by Bvilla3
[View Original Post]
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...tie-76131.html
https://indianescortsdelhi.in/delhi-...elhi-aerocity/
-
04-07-26 15:37 #13406Senior Member

Posts: 648I had less of a great time with her. She agreed to do things and then after got the money, she flat out refused. Yes I was very clear. She is pretty hot for the money body was on point. Would not fuck in bed only on a small couch. Weekly on west Trop. Not a complete scam but lies.
Originally Posted by BigEasy1111
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 13:48 #13405Regular Member

Posts: 6Any intel on Victoria?
Found her on multiple sites, not sure if she's legit. No reviews / comments. Any intel on her?
7 X5-[Deleted by Admin]-7442.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/205181885
-
04-07-26 12:38 #13404Senior Member

Posts: 1901Last years review on T*E*R
You can check her old reviews. Here's one.
Originally Posted by Swangalang90
[View Original Post]
General Details.
A wonderful first-rate experience. Saw ad on Eros, contacted scheduler who was very responsive. The scheduler did the verification in a firm but respectful way, assured me on all-in pricing, and got me set up quickly. Went to location and texted w Brooke, agreed to meet for a drink. Had a really nice conversation at hotel bar, talked about mutual preferences. So easy to talk with, and hot as well even fully clothed. Then, up to her room, and the fun started. Read on, but know that I definitely would, actually WILL, repeat.
-
04-07-26 00:18 #13403Regular Member

Posts: 9Brooke waters info
Says she is based in Las Vegas but is touring near my city soon and I'm very interested in booking. She seems legit anyone have any experience or insight?
https://tryst.link/escort/brookewaters
-
04-06-26 23:47 #13402Senior Member

Posts: 303Great time
Finally pulled the trigger on this one and happy to say it ended up being one of those, why did I wait so long. She is one of those girls that just seems to love sex. The fun starts right away. She's being all sexy and playful on the bed while I get undressed. Once I'm ready, she drops to her knees for a great CBJ. Licking and face slapping and tried to suck the soul out of me. Multiple positions after that but her favorite is doggy. She's very vocal and can take a good pounding. She has a sexy body with back dimples. Probably the best deal in town. Treat her right. She's a real sweetheart and even has her entrance to her apt all decorated cute and inviting. I'll definitely be seeing her again.
Escort Las Vegas.
Listing 702-572-0979.
Escort Alligator https://share.google/fcv2djwqj4rVERXh1.
-
04-06-26 21:02 #13401Senior Member

Posts: 3424Tina
Originally Posted by UpAllNightNct
[View Original Post]
Good to know. I'll keep my eye out. Her review on TER are pretty solid.
Originally Posted by ThatDavidGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 18:30 #13400Senior Member

Posts: 84About Tina
She's based in LV but she travels a lot. I think she's in LV right now. I'm having a hard time finding her booker's phone number.
Originally Posted by UpAllNightNct
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 17:38 #13399Senior Member

Posts: 28Tina Latina
I saw that on her site but a good chunk of her reviews are from Vegas.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 16:25 #13398Senior Member

Posts: 3424Is she in Vegas? She shows as being LA and Seattle based.
Originally Posted by UpAllNightNct
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 15:01 #13397Senior Member

Posts: 28Tina Latina
Anyone see her before? Reviews and rate looks pretty good.
https://tinalatinax.com/












Reply With Quote





