Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 930 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 536 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 13943
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13418
    She's old but performs well, a bit of a weirdo in some ways but cheap and delivers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo21  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/204940095

    Flying into Vegas in a week and was wondering was she a good provider?

  2. #13417

    Red flags

    Quote Originally Posted by Bvilla3  [View Original Post]
    Found her on multiple sites, not sure if she's legit. No reviews / comments. Any intel on her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/205181885
    Personally I stay away from this one. Photos being used by other ads are usually not a good sign.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...tie-76131.html

    https://indianescortsdelhi.in/delhi-...elhi-aerocity/

  3. #13416
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEasy1111  [View Original Post]
    Finally pulled the trigger on this one and happy to say it ended up being one of those, why did I wait so long. She is one of those girls that just seems to love sex. The fun starts right away. She's being all sexy and playful on the bed while I get undressed. Once I'm ready, she drops to her knees for a great CBJ. Licking and face slapping and tried to suck the soul out of me. Multiple positions after that but her favorite is doggy. She's very vocal and can take a good pounding. She has a sexy body with back dimples. Probably the best deal in town. Treat her right. She's a real sweetheart and even has her entrance to her apt all decorated cute and inviting. I'll definitely be seeing her again.

    Escort Las Vegas.

    Listing 702-572-0979.

    Escort Alligator https://share.google/fcv2djwqj4rVERXh1.
    I had less of a great time with her. She agreed to do things and then after got the money, she flat out refused. Yes I was very clear. She is pretty hot for the money body was on point. Would not fuck in bed only on a small couch. Weekly on west Trop. Not a complete scam but lies.

  4. #13415

    Any intel on Victoria?

    Found her on multiple sites, not sure if she's legit. No reviews / comments. Any intel on her?

    7 X5-[Deleted by Admin]-7442.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/205181885

  5. #13414

    Last years review on T*E*R

    Quote Originally Posted by Swangalang90  [View Original Post]
    Says she is based in Las Vegas but is touring near my city soon and I'm very interested in booking. She seems legit anyone have any experience or insight?

    https://tryst.link/escort/brookewaters
    You can check her old reviews. Here's one.

    General Details.

    A wonderful first-rate experience. Saw ad on Eros, contacted scheduler who was very responsive. The scheduler did the verification in a firm but respectful way, assured me on all-in pricing, and got me set up quickly. Went to location and texted w Brooke, agreed to meet for a drink. Had a really nice conversation at hotel bar, talked about mutual preferences. So easy to talk with, and hot as well even fully clothed. Then, up to her room, and the fun started. Read on, but know that I definitely would, actually WILL, repeat.

  6. #13413

    Brooke waters info

    Says she is based in Las Vegas but is touring near my city soon and I'm very interested in booking. She seems legit anyone have any experience or insight?

    https://tryst.link/escort/brookewaters

  7. #13412

    Great time

    Finally pulled the trigger on this one and happy to say it ended up being one of those, why did I wait so long. She is one of those girls that just seems to love sex. The fun starts right away. She's being all sexy and playful on the bed while I get undressed. Once I'm ready, she drops to her knees for a great CBJ. Licking and face slapping and tried to suck the soul out of me. Multiple positions after that but her favorite is doggy. She's very vocal and can take a good pounding. She has a sexy body with back dimples. Probably the best deal in town. Treat her right. She's a real sweetheart and even has her entrance to her apt all decorated cute and inviting. I'll definitely be seeing her again.

    Escort Las Vegas.

    Listing 702-572-0979.

    Escort Alligator https://share.google/fcv2djwqj4rVERXh1.

  8. #13411

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by UpAllNightNct  [View Original Post]
    I saw that on her site but a good chunk of her reviews are from Vegas.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatDavidGuy  [View Original Post]
    She's based in LV but she travels a lot. I think she's in LV right now. I'm having a hard time finding her booker's phone number.
    Good to know. I'll keep my eye out. Her review on TER are pretty solid.

  9. #13410

    About Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by UpAllNightNct  [View Original Post]
    I saw that on her site but a good chunk of her reviews are from Vegas.
    She's based in LV but she travels a lot. I think she's in LV right now. I'm having a hard time finding her booker's phone number.

  10. #13409

    Tina Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Is she in Vegas? She shows as being LA and Seattle based.
    I saw that on her site but a good chunk of her reviews are from Vegas.

  11. #13408
    Quote Originally Posted by UpAllNightNct  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her before? Reviews and rate looks pretty good.

    https://tinalatinax.com/
    Is she in Vegas? She shows as being LA and Seattle based.

  12. #13407

    Tina Latina

    Anyone see her before? Reviews and rate looks pretty good.

    https://tinalatinax.com/

  13. #13406
    Quote Originally Posted by AldrichValenti  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/205113885

    Hello why'all, Anyone seen her before? Visiting for a couple days.
    Hey mongers, disregard, I did a video call with her and looks nothing like her pics save yourselves the trouble.

  14. #13405

    Chloe / Princess P

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/205113885

    Hello why'all, Anyone seen her before? Visiting for a couple days.

  15. #13404
    Quote Originally Posted by B5115  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple yrs ago and she was way heavier than pics. Don't know about now.
    Was she good?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape