The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 959 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 14374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14164

    Who is she?

    I am posting this here because I suspect she probably mixes streets and LC ads. Does anyone know here and is she still around?

    https://www.erome.com/a/LCKCUH0q

  2. #14163
    I cruised fifth Avenue between Pulaski and Cicero a few times today between 1 and 130. There were probably six working girls in that stretch. I got the wave from all of them.

    Recently there was somebody who was looking for a Hispanic woman. I saw her on Cicero and Arthington at the gas station. She was with some dude who looked homeless. But she waved at me both times I went by. She's not bad looking in the daylight.

    I made eye contact with the same cop car circling the area three times. I decided I better leave when he pulled somebody over.

    There is a vacant lot on one of the K streets just west of Pulaski that has a couple of big tents in it, a fire pit and a lot of chairs with a lot of people. I'm wondering if the tents are a shooting gallery. I watched a couple of the girls stagger into the area. The second time I went by there, one of the girls was coming out and she waved at me. Anyway, it was very active on a Friday afternoon.

    Just for grins I drove down North Avenue from Pulaski to Western. There was a time on a Friday afternoon, where there were working girls in that stretch. Not anymore.

  3. #14162

    Firm disagree

    Quote Originally Posted by Derick171  [View Original Post]
    You horny bastards are so damn gullible. This is obvioulsy not a legit post. He aint sharing shit because there isn't nothing to share. Look at the photos. First time he mets her he takes a photo of her bending over a car on a public street with her cooch out. Look at the street cross walks paintings where do you see that kind of pattern in chicago. Come on folks. Her anus and vagina is diffrent in multiple pics. Come on fellas.
    Your powers of observation are, um, lacking. Crosswalk? No it doesn't look like any crosswalk because / it's a parking lot /. Being deep in a parking lot by the trees also explains how she can get away posing pantsless. The junk doesn't match from shot to shot? Well yeah, she's in a different pose. Those parts kind of reshape when a girl bends or kneels or gets fucked. Speaking of, the asshole looks different between shots because you're looking at a before and after. I did a reverse image search one of the SFW photos and nothing remotely matching came up, so those are definitely not lifted from somewhere public like reddit. I know we all have some motivated logic to believe JamesWat's post and I'm not saying I've confirmed that they're 100% true, just that Derick171's points don't hold up.

    As for anyone else finding her again or seeing someone similar in the same areas, I don't have much hope. Unicorns happen. I drove past a super hot girl once and pulled over down the block because I just wanted to watch her walk past. She walked by my car, glanced over and saw me looking, walked up to the car and asked if I wanted a date. I was just ogling and absolutely did not expect her to be working. Just got lucky. I also never saw her in that neighborhood again. Saw her twice more and then her phone turned off. Last time she left a sweater at my place, never got to give it back to her. I washed it, slipped it into my girlfriend's closet. She's worn it like 5 times since. Asked me once if I remember where she got it. "I dunno. Nordstrom Rack?

  4. #14161

    You're wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Derick171  [View Original Post]
    You horny bastards are so damn gullible. This is obvioulsy not a legit post. He aint sharing shit because there isn't nothing to share. Look at the photos. First time he mets her he takes a photo of her bending over a car on a public street with her cooch out. Look at the street cross walks paintings where do you see that kind of pattern in chicago. Come on folks. Her anus and vagina is diffrent in multiple pics. Come on fellas.
    You are wrong.

    Did I say I stayed with her in the city or did I say I brought her some where else the first meeting?

    Second, it is 100% the same girl in the pics.

    Third, both times I did not stay in the city to spend time with her.

    So no, you are wrong with your words.

    Now Sayonara.

  5. #14160

    In the right direction

    I'm not going to ask about the post with all the pictures again. Since I'm getting no where on that. So where are so decent street walkers. In my experience so far they use a lot of different phones. Not the girl posted below with all the pictures. Not her exactly but where might I be able to find a girl like that? Ik a SW person named Kendra that walks the streets of the town Markham. Next time she text me from one of those numbers. Ill try and let you guys know. It'll make more sense once I get a hold. When she gets a hold of me again.

  6. #14159
    Quote Originally Posted by Derick171  [View Original Post]
    You horny bastards are so damn gullible. This is obvioulsy not a legit post. He aint sharing shit because there isn't nothing to share. Look at the photos.
    The foliage looks wrong too, Chicago isn't that green yet.

  7. #14158

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by Akatsuki  [View Original Post]
    Just a street name or motel / hotel that's all I'm asking. Can you post those for us?
    You horny bastards are so damn gullible. This is obvioulsy not a legit post. He aint sharing shit because there isn't nothing to share. Look at the photos. First time he mets her he takes a photo of her bending over a car on a public street with her cooch out. Look at the street cross walks paintings where do you see that kind of pattern in chicago. Come on folks. Her anus and vagina is diffrent in multiple pics. Come on fellas.

  8. #14157

    Street name

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWat  [View Original Post]
    Her is more of her. Now hopefully I will not get more PM's asking what she looks like.
    Just a street name or motel / hotel that's all I'm asking. Can you post those for us?

  9. #14156

    Where?

    Quote Originally Posted by jameswat  [View Original Post]
    her is more of her. Now hopefully i will not get more pm's asking what she looks like.
    Where what town is this.

  10. #14155

    Will try checking her out

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWat  [View Original Post]
    Her is more of her. Now hopefully I will not get more PM's asking what she looks like.
    Thanks for the photos! She's cute—were her rates reasonable? Did she happen to share her number by chance?

  11. #14154
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWat  [View Original Post]
    Her is more of her. Now hopefully I will not get more PM's asking what she looks like.
    Where to find her?, idk what WSW or what these acronyms mean. I thought we were mongers here somebody put me on.

  12. #14153

    Where?

    SWS13.26. 20_0 f228 ab6-. Jpg.

    Where to find this girl? From James wat post

  13. #14152
    Quote Originally Posted by KingPete  [View Original Post]
    Tell me more about the brickyard stroll. I thought all that was left was 5th and cicero

    .
    Quote Originally Posted by Explorer8  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately not much to say.

    Every once in awhile I'd get lucky and find a neighborhood girl looking to make some money but it's been dead AF lately.
    I'm pretty sure King Pete was looking for a location.

  14. #14151

    Gianna near the 5th street stroll

    Anyone know a HSW named Gianna near the 5th street stroll?

    She's a little chubby with nice big tits and in her late 20's early 30's with frizzy black hair?

    Saw her with just sweats on but when they came off she had tattoos on her back and azz.

    Looking to see her again as she gave one hell of a BJ.

    Have not yet found a great place to park for an extended time tho.

  15. #14150

    No Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by KingPete  [View Original Post]
    Tell me more about the brickyard stroll. I thought all that was left was 5th and cicero

    .
    Unfortunately not much to say.

    Every once in awhile I'd get lucky and find a neighborhood girl looking to make some money but it's been dead AF lately.

    One time there was a real looker standing on the corner of a gas station. I pulled up and motioned her to come over. She made a motion to her nose signaling she was interested in some candy. I looked at her and then noticed an unmarked car down the street in a parking lot facing her. I just laughed and went about my way.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape