Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 813 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 561 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 12181
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #11281
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 144

    Sasha JB

    Saw Sasha today after seeing barbie I think the latina provider are much hotter the asian right now at the current moment. She look jsut like the photos. Very curvy and thick booty. She also got her right side nipple pierced and her tongue so if you are into that, she is def the one for you. She also spoke good English, so you don't need any translation app. She gave a pretty good service overall. Very nice ass and a decent titties (not too small not too big). Did multiple positions, but the one I liked most was doggy she was very engaging with me and let me do what I wanted.

  2. #11280

    Bust?

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtistOfWar1  [View Original Post]
    Did SBC just fall off or rebrand.

    FFC needs another girl and / or MD needs another option.
    A few weeks back, it was in the news that there was a bust and it was in the vicinity of the hotels that are used in Maryland. The SBC site went silent after that. I am beginning to believe that there was some correlation. Does anybody else have any intel?

  3. #11279
    Did SBC just fall off or rebrand.

    FFC needs another girl and / or MD needs another option.

  4. #11278
    Any places open early? 6/7 am or 8 am latest? Pretty much every listing on the Renty directory starts 10 am. Thanks.

  5. #11277
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 144
    Quote Originally Posted by DCKing  [View Original Post]
    https://www.latinangels.biz/tiffany

    Anyone seen her before with this agency or another agency? She looks familiar, didn't find any reviews.
    Any update on this girl? She looks pretty hot too.

  6. #11276
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 144

    Barbie AB888

    Just came back from Barbie tonight. I actually had a great time with her. Surprisingly, she looked better than the photo. She does not have blonde hair now and its now brenette, which looks amazing on her. She is tall 5'7 -5'8 with a B-size cup. Almost a model look with a pretty young face. I did took a solo shower like the other mention but she was pretty engaging when I got out. She gave me a pretty good BBBJ and looked amzing with a hot chick that are sucking on you. She also spoke pretty good english so she understand what I needed. Later on I told her to do doggy with me since she is not a big titties girl but does provide an amazing asss. The only downside for her I will say is she is not much of a kisser, but other than that she is one of the youngest latina that I have seen in this business.

  7. #11275
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 64

    Sasha JoyfulBay

    I was going to see Barbie at frist to change up some taste but it turns out she was busy at the time so I got with Sasha instead. She is a nice curvy girl with trippy tits. About a large C size cup I would say. Photo is accurate. She got a few little tattoos all over her body which is kinda hot to me. Standard shower nothing too crazy. Back to the room, she started off with nipple kissing and down to the junior. Little teasing there and there. She gave a good suction and I told her to stay there longer because you look pretty hot with my dick in her mouth. Then condom on I told her to do a RCG where I can see her beautiful figure from the back. Then standing doggy where she is pretty engaging and little aggressive with her ass. Not too long after I came in the bag.

  8. #11274
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricWind  [View Original Post]
    With the kind of money girls are making here, I don't think they need the triads or yakuza to convince them.
    Agreed. The fast money they make is ALL the reason why, but many buy those bougie items and spend it all, like those professional athletes. The smart one have a good plan that take them to the next level. I personally know of one that opened her own beauty shop and another that bought a house back home.

  9. #11273
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    I think the the folk lores of Chinese Triads and Japanese Yakuza's are all gone and not as dominant as before. Not sure what the Korean ones are.

    All I see is Japanese girls changing agents to get a better rate, some agents are dumb and get nabbed in Japan etc. Girls freely book their flights etc based on whatever the Agent arranged to go.

    Some girls are not even with Agents if certain spa told the girls to go direct and girls do it for slight % gain.

    I'm sure there will be some debts to pay if someone helped the girl come over but that's probably non-Japanese girls because most J girls come on their own and stays within the bounds of the visa schedule so they can come back while Chinese girls overstay their visa and could be more "on the run" from the authorities.
    With the kind of money girls are making here, I don't think they need the triads or yakuza to convince them.

  10. #11272
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtistOfWar1  [View Original Post]
    I visited her a couple times.

    First session was pretty straightforward. A good time was had.

    I went back to explore a few positions I wanted to try out.

    Started off about the same but when it came to moving her around to different positions she kinda just went rag doll which made it awkward and frustrating.

    So I stuck with the basics and finished up quickly.

    After the deed was done she went back to her normal friendly self.

    Probably not an issue if you like posing your dolls.

    Despite that, I kinda still want to see her again. I do like her little frame.

    Hopefully they get a new girl soon.
    What positions did you try? She probably only took the "how to suck a D 101" before coming here.

  11. #11271

    Noa at FFC

    Saw her for the third time. Now she remember me by name, I guess that's the pro of repeating.

    No need for icebreaker or bs, straight to business. Action packed session, we didn't even get much time to chitchat.

    FFC seems to keep the girls for longer. This lets you build rapport with the girl. Might be better than rolling the dice every time, if you are not after the body count.

  12. #11270

    Hiroi Umi at Asian Butterfly

    Hiroi Umi is a JAV and has few movies released this year.

    Met her this afternoon in Fairfax.

    She is very slim with cup B and 27++ years old from Tokyo.

    Likes DFK and allows FIV deeply. Her attitude was good and can accommodate your requests.

    She will stay here for 10 days.

  13. #11269
    I'm hesitating to see Selena or Yuka. Any brothers went to the both and can give a comparison?

    Quote Originally Posted by Twist  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of fucking Yuka. Yeah. I'll be back. Everything that has been said I believe now. Not a service queen per se but she does not have sex with you. She fucks you.

    She is performative but I did not find it distracting. Usually it annoys me to no end. She can tell me to fuck her all she wants in English and Japanese.

    She is a meal, as the kids say.

  14. #11268
    Quote Originally Posted by PMan59  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got recommendations for an agency / girl that specializes in BBBJ and nipple play? I'm not much for FS. Rimming also a plus.

    Considering Mimi the "BBBJ Queen" from gsg.
    Mimi's a very good choice for enthusiastic BBBJ and rimming. I'm sure she would do nipple play if asked.

  15. #11267
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreteCasual  [View Original Post]
    As a Baltimore based monger, the k girl appeal was that they weren't strung out and I could get BBFS w / cip albeit at a higher donation. After a few trips including Sora yesterday, none of these girls look like their pictures. Mio was the closest but Noa and Sora were way off. It's not like they are bad looking but a let down from what you had hoped for. Do any of these girls look like their pics? I could just go to an Asian crap shoot by bwi if I wanted to be let down. -DC.
    You'd pay a lot less too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape