Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 812 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 162 562 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 12169
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #11254
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 144

    Sia AsianButterfly

    Finally, I got to see Sia this time I thought she was not coming back but anyway. She is amazing!! Like look, and service are top top. Big titty girl and with a beautiful face. She was wearing a white top that really highlighted her figure, and it definitely caught my attention right away. We spent a few minutes making out before heading to the bedroom, where we undressed while continuing the kisses. She then guided me to the shower, she did a lot of teasing and preview very nice before the main, and we picked things right back up afterward.

    From there, we mixed things up between oral and foreplay until she was ready to move things forward. She's a great kisser and clearly enjoys it, which made everything feel natural. After putting on protection, we got into it, starting in missionary, where her expressions and movements really stood out. She is always engaging and making a sexy moan. It didn't take long before I reached a strong finish.

    Afterward, she gave me a relaxing back rub, which helped me recover for a second round. She got things going again and kept the energy up until we built to another finish. She really puts in the effort and stays focused on making sure you leave satisfied.

  2. #11253
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkayz  [View Original Post]
    My guess from what I've gathered is it's a pretty large crime syndicate and this is the portion that runs the girls. There probably are only really a handful that work in America in total, and they just faction out to different areas around the states. That's why you see the Korean girls will go from certain agencies in one city to the same agencies in others. Same with the Chinese ran as well. I would love to see the real structure behind the scenes. It's pretty fascinating to me, which is also why I have learned as much as I have over the years haha.
    I think the the folk lores of Chinese Triads and Japanese Yakuza's are all gone and not as dominant as before. Not sure what the Korean ones are.

    All I see is Japanese girls changing agents to get a better rate, some agents are dumb and get nabbed in Japan etc. Girls freely book their flights etc based on whatever the Agent arranged to go.

    Some girls are not even with Agents if certain spa told the girls to go direct and girls do it for slight % gain.

    I'm sure there will be some debts to pay if someone helped the girl come over but that's probably non-Japanese girls because most J girls come on their own and stays within the bounds of the visa schedule so they can come back while Chinese girls overstay their visa and could be more "on the run" from the authorities.

  3. #11252

    Best BBBJ and Nipple Play?

    Which agency / girl has got the best BBBJ and nipple play? I'm not much for FS.

  4. #11251
    Quote Originally Posted by MavDog2  [View Original Post]
    Quite slim and petite. The reviews saying she's like a college student are spot on. Can definitely tell that there's some inexperience (in a good way). A little shy at first, but she warms up quick. Yeah, she isn't particularly pretty or cute. But the body and the service imo more than make up for it. IMO looks a lot like someone you'd see in the engineering department in uni LOL. Shy asian student. So you can understand the appeal. Flat stomach, and small A cups. Not much of a butt, but that makes sense for her build. Has a natural Bush.

    Only a short rinse for the shower, so not much of a preview. Still had lots of LFK / DFK, which started in the shower and then continued in bed. Not much suction in bbj, but was enthusiastic and sloppy all the same and included BLS. Which is always appreciated. She then climbed on top. Very tight, and then sped up the pace quickly. The little gasps / moans were great. Started with some CG and then flipped over to mish. Felt great blasting into her guts.

    I'm glad FFC has had a better minimum standard these days; especially after that one bad experience in December.
    I visited her a couple times.

    First session was pretty straightforward. A good time was had.

    I went back to explore a few positions I wanted to try out.

    Started off about the same but when it came to moving her around to different positions she kinda just went rag doll which made it awkward and frustrating.

    So I stuck with the basics and finished up quickly.

    After the deed was done she went back to her normal friendly self.

    Probably not an issue if you like posing your dolls.

    Despite that, I kinda still want to see her again. I do like her little frame.

    Hopefully they get a new girl soon.

  5. #11250

    Barbie AB888

    Last time Barbie was here it was 1 more $ to see her. I have a good time with most providers, but man I do not have luck with the latinas (except Emma). After reading amazing reviews about her, when I saw Barbie it was solo shower, CBJ, no DATY, no touching, no this no that, and out the door once finished. Wondering if anyone else had the same experience.

  6. #11249
    Senior Member


    Posts: 327
    Quote Originally Posted by SfoDavid67  [View Original Post]
    I don't think we would ever understand how it really works. These girls move all over the country, so somehow these orgs are linked together. Can't remember her name, but I was with a J-Girl last summer through a local org. Between rounds 1 and 2, we were communicating primarily through the Translate app. She asked me if I "knew the address -here-" she did not seem to know where she was exactly. She said she arrived in the USA in Hawaii with a friend, and her friend went with someone else, and she could not find her now. She seemed very anxios when she was asking these things. She did say (in translate) "please help me". Something REALLY seemed off so I bailed before round two.
    My guess from what I've gathered is it's a pretty large crime syndicate and this is the portion that runs the girls. There probably are only really a handful that work in America in total, and they just faction out to different areas around the states. That's why you see the Korean girls will go from certain agencies in one city to the same agencies in others. Same with the Chinese ran as well. I would love to see the real structure behind the scenes. It's pretty fascinating to me, which is also why I have learned as much as I have over the years haha.

  7. #11248
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 46

    Selena AB99

    Selena greeted me in a dress and heels that really highlighted her figure. She is very tall and skinny. Photo are similar but I think its little P.S. She welcomed me with a warm smile and a kiss before leading me into the room. After we settled everything, we undressed, and her outfit gave way to a matching set that showed off her shape nicely. Her figure is well put together, with a firm, toned look that stands out.

    We moved to the shower where she kept things playful and engaging before heading back to the room. Once there, she took the lead and showed a lot of enthusiasm, keeping things attentive and energetic. She mixed things up well and stayed very engaged throughout.

    I returned the attention, taking my time and enjoying her reactions. She was very responsive and expressive, which made the experience feel more natural and connected. She also communicated well, guiding things in a way that kept everything flowing smoothly.

    As things progressed, we moved through a few positions, with her showing great control and confidence. The chemistry stayed strong the whole time, building up to a solid finish. Afterward, we both took a moment to relax and catch our breath.

    Overall, it was a really enjoyable experience. She's engaging, responsive, and clearly puts effort into making sure the session is a good one.

  8. #11247
    Quote Originally Posted by SfoDavid67  [View Original Post]
    I don't think we would ever understand how it really works. These girls move all over the country, so somehow these orgs are linked together. Can't remember her name, but I was with a J-Girl last summer through a local org. Between rounds 1 and 2, we were communicating primarily through the Translate app. She asked me if I "knew the address -here-" she did not seem to know where she was exactly. She said she arrived in the USA in Hawaii with a friend, and her friend went with someone else, and she could not find her now. She seemed very anxios when she was asking these things. She did say (in translate) "please help me". Something REALLY seemed off so I bailed before round two.
    Just be careful of scams from girls pretending to need help. Not saying it's common at all but shit happens.

    Similar to Dkayz, from what I have seen for jgirls there's an agent (and / or company) from home country working with the local agencies over here.

    Some girls I talked with said they basically have no idea how long they are staying for and where they are going next, only know their return date home. Others knew their exact schedule. Could be a difference in agents and experience, no clue.

    One girl showed me a bunch of pictures on her phone of her vacationing in NYC right before coming here for work. Her web profile pics were on her phone right there a couple days before too LOL. Plus, a bunch of translated text screenshots from Chinese to japanese, just noticed, wasn't being a creep. Lots of girls seem to not get much time (if at all) to go sightseeing but had expressed interest in it.

  9. #11246
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkayz  [View Original Post]
    It's a pretty complex system, honestly. From what I've gathered over the years from the Chinese orgs, at least, is that the girls either have their own "agents" that refer them to agencies around the world, or they work in the industry in Japan / China and have friends that do it in America, so they ask for the POC and apply. When they are here, they essentially follow all rules from the agency, like most "won't" give them time off if they want to go sight-seeing and stuff. They also have a Chinese lady that brings them Chinese food and charges them more than they should for food. Some have complained if they don't like Chinese food they only get to order outside food once a day.

    But I really think it depends on how they are introduced to the agencies, because I have seen some of them intentionally take a day or two off to go hang out in DC and whatnot. Those seem to be less frequent, though.
    I don't think we would ever understand how it really works. These girls move all over the country, so somehow these orgs are linked together. Can't remember her name, but I was with a J-Girl last summer through a local org. Between rounds 1 and 2, we were communicating primarily through the Translate app. She asked me if I "knew the address -here-" she did not seem to know where she was exactly. She said she arrived in the USA in Hawaii with a friend, and her friend went with someone else, and she could not find her now. She seemed very anxios when she was asking these things. She did say (in translate) "please help me". Something REALLY seemed off so I bailed before round two.

  10. #11245

    Noa FFC

    Quite slim and petite. The reviews saying she's like a college student are spot on. Can definitely tell that there's some inexperience (in a good way). A little shy at first, but she warms up quick. Yeah, she isn't particularly pretty or cute. But the body and the service imo more than make up for it. IMO looks a lot like someone you'd see in the engineering department in uni LOL. Shy asian student. So you can understand the appeal. Flat stomach, and small A cups. Not much of a butt, but that makes sense for her build. Has a natural Bush.

    Only a short rinse for the shower, so not much of a preview. Still had lots of LFK / DFK, which started in the shower and then continued in bed. Not much suction in bbj, but was enthusiastic and sloppy all the same and included BLS. Which is always appreciated. She then climbed on top. Very tight, and then sped up the pace quickly. The little gasps / moans were great. Started with some CG and then flipped over to mish. Felt great blasting into her guts.

    I'm glad FFC has had a better minimum standard these days; especially after that one bad experience in December.

  11. #11244

    Nico NYSE

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Yuka.
    https://asiansensation99.com/view/30806
    100/200 COP / CIP. Early or mid 20's J girl. Very pretty, pics are her with minor editing. Slim body with big fake D's, slightly firm but not balloons. Also amazing service, gives a great HJ / BBBJ combo in shower and will be very attentive in bed. Loves taking a hard pounding, with a big clit if you're into that. Definitely would recommend for young asian lovers.
    I can't believe that this one got away. They put her into the shittiest room in NYSE. What a shame. She could have been a contender.

  12. #11243
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 24

    Yuka AB888

    I can confirm Yuka does have a some what a large D or E cup mm. She has a really pretty face and outstanding service. She will make sure you are engaging and happy. She also does preview in the shower. Takes a good pounding, we did all position and she take it very well. I have 0 complain about her service.

  13. #11242
    Senior Member


    Posts: 327
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkie15  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to know more about how it all works out of pure curiosity if anybody knows more. DMs welcome too.
    It's a pretty complex system, honestly. From what I've gathered over the years from the Chinese orgs, at least, is that the girls either have their own "agents" that refer them to agencies around the world, or they work in the industry in Japan / China and have friends that do it in America, so they ask for the POC and apply. When they are here, they essentially follow all rules from the agency, like most "won't" give them time off if they want to go sight-seeing and stuff. They also have a Chinese lady that brings them Chinese food and charges them more than they should for food. Some have complained if they don't like Chinese food they only get to order outside food once a day.

    But I really think it depends on how they are introduced to the agencies, because I have seen some of them intentionally take a day or two off to go hang out in DC and whatnot. Those seem to be less frequent, though.

  14. #11241
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Rika.

    https://www.asianbutterfly.online/

    100/200 COP / CIP. A bit older than most pics, early 30's. Last few pics in the brown sweater are most accurate. Great body, slim with cute B cups, small / no Bush. Very affectionate with good service, preview BBBJ in shower and engaged during sex. Must see if you don't mind a girl in her 30's.

    Bunny.

    https://www.asianbutterfly.online/

    100/200 COP / CIP. Vietnamese, late 20's girl. Pics are her with minor touch-up, but no surprises. A bit thicker than most Asians, with nice round booty. Great service also, will preview BBBJ and dirty talk in bed. Only negative is she's located in the house location in the residential neighborhood with very obvious neighbors watching you come and go.

    Yuka.

    https://asiansensation99.com/view/30806

    100/200 COP / CIP. Early or mid 20's J girl. Very pretty, pics are her with minor editing. Slim body with big fake D's, slightly firm but not balloons. Also amazing service, gives a great HJ / BBBJ combo in shower and will be very attentive in bed. Loves taking a hard pounding, with a big clit if you're into that. Definitely would recommend for young asian lovers.

  15. #11240

    Yumi

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfGod69  [View Original Post]
    My first time with her was great. The second time was terrible. She gave me the same, "Don't touch my hair" while she blew me. She then sat up to jerk me off and I rubbed her tits. She told me not to touch her because my hands were, "dirty" even though we showered. During CG, she said I was hurting her back by rubbing it while she rode me. We switched to MISH and I had to force myself to finish because I was completely out of the mood by then. IDK where JB found this girl but, they need to send her back and keep her away from here.
    Guess I got lucky. Haven't been to the Asian groups since the problems in the past, but had an itch. Was great with the BBJ, 69, and CG. She offered bare for more, but I declined. She really wanted the CG and when I asked to go on top, she asked to stay with CG. I obliged her, and she went way over time. It was the end of the day so maybe her calendar was clear. The view of her bouncing and grinding was nice. She was talkative and we talked about the Japanese grocery store nearby. Guess when she's on fire, it's a good time. Scared the next time might not be as great, but this was good enough to give another chance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape