Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 119 169 569 1069 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36346
    Senior Member


    Posts: 312
    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    Have anybody seen her recently? I've tried multiple times to get in contact with her when she posts but I get no answer everytime.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/205264192
    Same here. I have attempted to contact her multiple times over the last few years and absolute silence.

  2. #36345
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcman804  [View Original Post]
    I remember when I first started getting into the hobby many years ago, I would contact an agency from the yellow pages. I was wondering if there are any agencies left in the area that will help cut back on the BS. Its been so frustrating lately finding anyone dependable in the area.
    Moongirlsshow.com is simple and hassle free. Not sure of any others but when I'm in Richmond that's what I go if I'm having difficulty finding a solid independent.

  3. #36344
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcman804  [View Original Post]
    I remember when I first started getting into the hobby many years ago, I would contact an agency from the yellow pages. I was wondering if there are any agencies left in the area that will help cut back on the BS. Its been so frustrating lately finding anyone dependable in the area.
    Moongirlsshow.com is simple and hassle free. Not sure of any others but when I'm in Richmond that's what I go if I'm having difficulty finding a solid independent.

  4. #36343

    Tamara

    Have anybody seen her recently? I've tried multiple times to get in contact with her when she posts but I get no answer everytime.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/205264192

  5. #36342

    Start report

    I know the answer probably but I can always hope. Anyone seen Staxx lately? Last time I saw her 8 months maybe she was not looking good, the monkey really had her. Any better or worse?

  6. #36341

    Any Agencies Left?

    I remember when I first started getting into the hobby many years ago, I would contact an agency from the yellow pages. I was wondering if there are any agencies left in the area that will help cut back on the BS. Its been so frustrating lately finding anyone dependable in the area.

  7. #36340

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Sally since she as started back posting. Text her for a visit and got a response back are you law enforcement. My reply no are you. Use to see.

    Her on a regular before she disappeared from STG. Always most of the time was the boyfriend responding to text messages. And always somewhere in the parking lot during.

    The visit but never was a problem .
    I have seen her twice. Good time. Seems like prices went up tho.

  8. #36339

    Camilla

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8064631.htm?cat=1

    All covered safe play. Very fun time lots of positions. I like her because she is reliable and no drama.

  9. #36338
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Sally since she as started back posting. Text her for a visit and got a response back are you law enforcement. My reply no are you. Use to see.

    Her on a regular before she disappeared from STG. Always most of the time was the boyfriend responding to text messages. And always somewhere in the parking lot during.

    The visit but never was a problem .
    I had a visit planned and she canceled last minute. I've had same experience in the past. Boyfriend hanging around but no issues. Not that he could do much anyway. LOL.

  10. #36337
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheVeryTop  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple of times and never saw or heard anything about a mans. I feel like I wouldn't be too worried about that.

    I did try to reach out last week and never heard back.
    Saw her last month at her new place. Reached out this week and didn't hear back either.

  11. #36336
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Sally since she as started back posting. Text her for a visit and got a response back are you law enforcement. My reply no are you. Use to see.

    Her on a regular before she disappeared from STG. Always most of the time was the boyfriend responding to text messages. And always somewhere in the parking lot during.

    The visit but never was a problem .
    I had the same response from her. She asked me if I was law enforcement, I said no are you, and nothing after that.

  12. #36335

    Sally

    Has anyone seen Sally since she as started back posting. Text her for a visit and got a response back are you law enforcement. My reply no are you. Use to see.

    Her on a regular before she disappeared from STG. Always most of the time was the boyfriend responding to text messages. And always somewhere in the parking lot during.

    The visit but never was a problem .

  13. #36334

    Last year

    Seen her last year at some apartments off chamberlayne. It was an okay visit, wouldn't say she was GFE like her ad says but it wasn't too bad and her ad says 5 ft or less but she was more like 5 ft 5. She had us use her couch so it was a bit uncomfortable. She also had a slight smell but nothing too crazy. Damage was $ qv and $. 5 for hh. I didn't repeat after that but YMMV.

  14. #36333

    Not ivy rip off

    Nah that's not IVY that't the one that has been well reviewed on the board for ripping people off. Even if she does outcall still as reviews of mongers.

    Getting ripped off so avoid that one if you where thanking about it.

  15. #36332

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape