Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 8105
-
04-07-26 02:46 #7670Senior Member

Posts: 152Totally.
I was granted 3 wishes after climax! LOL.
Originally Posted by Luvluv99
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 21:58 #7669Senior Member

Posts: 180Why is Beni charging 200 for BBFS up charge. Does she have a magical pu ssy ?
Originally Posted by NobodyZ
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 18:03 #7668Senior Member

Posts: 152Beni is Beni!
LTLV def pulls some stuff from time to time, but I saw Beni, who I've seen many times, and asked her about this. It's her and that was her you saw. Maybe your memory not so good after a few years, but you just didn't recognize her even tho she looks the same. Agency actually blew her up asking if she was who she said she was etc. Not cool.
Fans of Beni, go see her so she sticks around a while or doesn't stay away for another 2 years.
Originally Posted by AnotherWeekend
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 16:21 #7667Senior Member

Posts: 41Nadia
Saw Nadia. Confirming it's her that was at VAC last year. Couldn't bait and switch this one as those tits are one of a kind. Probably best naturals out there on a kgirl. Those are worth the price of admission alone. She likes them played with and always positions them for optimal viewing and touching. Besides she is extremely friendly and personable. Smiling all the time. Loves sucking cock and will go on for a long while. Constant eye contact too which puts you over the top And mixes in DT from time to time. Not a freak in the sac and uses too much lube but let's you go as hard as you want. Of course best position is her on top with the bouncing view. Lots of DFK too. Not sounding too much like a shill for LTLV as I had dealt with the bait and switch, got Boa and La Sera when requesting others. Not sure why they need to do that with the great talent they have. So I would just go with known providers and occasionally take a shot with new talent which rarely disappoints. As far as Yami being popular in LA I would assume is the non upcharge. But here she gets $100 more. Probably pass. Sucks for locals.
-
04-06-26 12:58 #7666Senior Member

Posts: 68In one's opinion
Where are the agencies in LV ranked in your opinions?
-
04-05-26 18:36 #7665Senior Member

Posts: 1294Yami (an ATF for me) is in Vegas!
Yami is one of my ATFs, and I try to see her whenever I'm in LA. I think she's pretty, has a great body, and combined with her service and skills, she is crazy sexy to me. She is a non-upcharge girl in LA, but is at now standard prices here. Just based on principle, I limit my Vegas K-girl sessions, but to see Yami will probably be one of the exceptions. She has such a hot body (perfect tits and ass for her size), loves sucking and fucking, and loves looking at us fucking in the mirror, which just makes her extra hot to me. Goddamn, I'm getting all worked up thinking about her now!
Anyone who ends up seeing her, please report back and let us know what you think! I'd imagine she will leave soon if things are slow here.
https://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/content.php?co_id=yami
-
04-05-26 18:24 #7664Senior Member

Posts: 1294You did pick a good one. Georgina is really beautiful, in my opinion, and though it's been a while, I remember she and I always had good chemistry and a great time in the bedroom. And I always thought her BBBJ and perfectly oh-so-tight pussy were out of this world! I really should go see her again soon!
Originally Posted by JoeSchmo70
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 18:03 #7663Senior Member

Posts: 33Yeah we need some one to live field test this shit.
But assuming LTLV is not B&S us, they have quite the line up. Probably best I've seen from this agency in quite a while, with top tier known SoCal / NoCal talent between Nadia, Yami, Sery, and Beni.
Originally Posted by AnotherWeekend
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 17:24 #7662Regular Member

Posts: 22Damn
Damn that's sad to hear about the booker. I used them a couple times the 2nd half of last year and I am pretty sure it was a new booker, hence why I repeated a few times then. I could tell it wasn't him since they could actually talk in complete sentences and weren't hyper aggressive or calling randomly. Sad to see that the grumpy fuck is back in the saddle. I would literally advise any one to avoid ltlv until its confirmed that piece of shit isn't handling the phone.
Originally Posted by AnotherWeekend
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 12:31
Senior Member
-
04-05-26 01:23 #7661Senior Member

Posts: 33LTLV is known to bait and switch all the time. They are the worst agency of the 3 by far, though they occasionally bring in talent. I'm surprised they aren't banned as well.
But as bad as they are, I can't imagine they would go so far as to have a complete fabrication of a known LV girl. She's probably here but wasn't available so they just switched her out for whoever GILF they had that wasn't busy.
Good that you walked bro!
Originally Posted by AnotherWeekend
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 16:31 #7660Regular Member

Posts: 16Beni
Just an FYI the Beni currently working for Little Tokyo for $400 an hour + $200 BBFS is NOT the same young hot girl that worked for LVGirlfriend a few years back. I booked an appointment expecting to see her again despite the insane price but was greeted by an older woman. I told her she wasn't Beni and she claimed she was and that she cut her hair. I ended up walking away. Beware.
-
04-04-26 15:26 #7659Senior Member

Posts: 497Pepsi
Saw her early yesterday morning. She's working out of the Emerald Suites on S Valley View now, instead of the apartment off Sahara. She was still setting things up in the room when I got there.
We took a quick shower and then hit the bed for some dfk and mutual fondling. She moved down for some deep throat and ball sucking action. I returned the favor by giving her daty and tua. I moved her to the edge of the bed and entered while standing. We got a good rhythm going and she started to make a lot of noise. She clamped her hand over her mouth when she realized she was getting loud. We went to missionary and then rolled over so that she could go cg and then rcg. I finally came when we went into doggy. We relaxed for a few minutes and then washed up. I left a happy camper.
If you're only interested in HYA's then she's not for you. If you lean towards providers who give great service then she might be someone to see. As always YMMV, although I've never had a bad session with her.
-
04-04-26 11:28 #7658Senior Member

Posts: 95Bella
I heard. Bella is service queen and pse? Can anybody verified, in exchange will help you out also!
-
04-02-26 13:47 #7657Senior Member

Posts: 48Pepsi Back 4/2
Pepsi back 4/2, missed my service queen. I actually am visiting from LA so I might make a stop before I have to go back myself. Looks like she's staying here for a bit because there's no end date. Service queen and you won't be disappointed.
-
03-30-26 18:04 #7656Regular Member

Posts: 16The 1st time I requested you-Jin I got Sexy Nina, who told me her name was you-Jin now cause she dyed her hair, even though I had seen her multiple times before.
Originally Posted by Chavit7500
[View Original Post]
I requested you-Jin another time and both the booker and provider lied to me and said her name was you-Jin. After complaining to the booker about the bait and switch he confessed I had seen Viki and called me a little ***** for then called me hyperventilating the next day cause someone put superglue on his precious Louis Vuitton motorcycle seat covers.
Still have never seen you-Jin and don't even know if the provider I saw was actually Viki. Haven't been back since, booker is a liar and the girls are in on the bait and switch. Fuck LTLV.











Reply With Quote




