Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 5514
-
04-10-26 12:45 #5304Senior Member

Posts: 79Monica
Speaking from my own experience with Monica: services agreed upon in text were not rendered. Time paid for was shortened. Clock watcher. Was rushing me out. Every action required an upcharge on the spot, from wanting DATY, BJ, to even changing positions. Attitude was off-putting. It was very much a DIY experience with her.
Originally Posted by Marcusjedi96
[View Original Post]
This was nearly a decade ago. But then to read reports of people experiencing these same things recently in the past couple of years lets me know her behavior hasn't changed.
-
04-10-26 11:29 #5303Senior Member

Posts: 531I made a post about her not too long ago. I didn't feel it was worth the drive. She kept nodding out. I'd strongly advise against.
Originally Posted by Marcusjedi96
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 10:55 #5302Regular Member

Posts: 20What are the issues with the others? Anything specific that makes them not worth it?
Anything specific about these individuals? I keep seeing their ads everywhere but still haven't had anyone say anything other than good, I was curious what made the majority of folks have this opinion. Thanks for everyone's insight.
Originally Posted by MrBoyBear
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 09:05 #5301Regular Member

Posts: 20Has anyone seen this one?
Hey all, saw this ad and was curious if it was legit, and if anyone had seen her and if it's worth it. Thanks in advance.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...e/190288972401
-
04-09-26 22:30 #5300Senior Member

Posts: 79Peaches
After sifting through a myriad of fake ads on Escort Alligator, came across one which is legit. Seen her a few times. She's decent. Pics are representative of what you'll encounter in person, although her body not as shapely as pics seem, but still tight albeit a litter larger. Lives in her own home, which is kept tidy. If first time, will have you park at a nearby business and take a picture of it to prove your location. She typically advertises 50% off, so you could get her for a 50 SS if the time is right. Will receive DATY but will not give BBBJ (CBJ only) so that's a con for me; was a bit lackluster BJ regardless. No kissing, also. Easy to talk to. DATY FIV CBJ CFS 100 HH.
YMMV
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...sing/205224813
-
04-09-26 22:02 #5299Senior Member

Posts: 79Bean / Sophia
I've seen her. Had a great time. Probably the best BJ I ever received; lots of spit and playing with the boys. Likes to have her throat fucked hard. Looks like her pictures, minus the filter and perfect makeup of course. Body not as toned as pics would seem, but great nonetheless. Cool to converse with. One con is she is a clock watcher and will inform you of it if nearing your time. DFK DATY FIV BBBJ CFS 200HH.
YMMV
-
04-08-26 10:11 #5298Senior Member

Posts: 406Sophia
Has anyone seen her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...l/361145731590.
She's rooming with jodi on okemos. Tried a search but no results. Feel free to dm if you have any details.
-
04-07-26 16:39 #5297Senior Member

Posts: 590Me too
Seen her about 4 times and last one about a month ago. Never had a bad appointment. She's a firecracker.
Originally Posted by DrCumReturns
[View Original Post]
Happy Hunting!
-
04-07-26 16:32 #5296Senior Member

Posts: 590Agree
Hell No.
Originally Posted by ThanosForPres
[View Original Post]
Hello No.
Hell Yes.
Oh fuck No!!
Happy hunting!
-
04-06-26 21:30 #5295Senior Member

Posts: 275Sexy Red
I finally got to see the much admired Sexy Red. I was lucky that our schedules meshed and I'm glad they did. Communication was excellent and location was good. She was fresh out of the shower and was a complete delight. Easy to talk to and cute and sexy. Much better, in my opinion, than the many young and drug addled gals out there. Great skills in all areas.
-
04-06-26 20:23 #5294Senior Member

Posts: 80Any reviews?
"Make you nut quick" has two posts going, same number. She said post was in error and incorrect, not offering anything dentistry work.
Seems really good looking, might b TGTBT, or scam? Hoping to hear not and she just loves what she does.
-
04-04-26 14:33 #5293Regular Member

Posts: 20?
Her overbooking or flaking and getting a bad review is her fault and has nothing to do with you lmao.
Originally Posted by DeafMute
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 19:55 #5292Senior Member

Posts: 531I was supposed to see her once and supposedly an emergency came up. She hasn't messaged me back since then.
Originally Posted by DeafMute
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 16:53 #5291Senior Member

Posts: 159My bad
Saw Tyla again the other day and she explained this bad review is my fault. Apparently, I have jumped in front of you a couple times. Other than apologize, all I can say is keep trying. Tula is the best and, like all the good ones, apparently prioritizes those she has fun with. While I am not sure how I got into that category, it appears my gain is your loss. My apologies!
Originally Posted by Lemonsauc
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 14:50 #5290Senior Member

Posts: 313I haven't seen her since she got the shiner, but I had seen her probably. 3 or 4 times and they were really god damn good. Not sure if she's changed, but definitely a good time from my experience!
Originally Posted by Zeek2120
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





