Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 25677
-
04-03-26 09:28 #25002Senior Member

Posts: 151Bailey
At Buxka, have you seen Bailey / Savanah lately?
-
04-03-26 09:18 #25001Senior Member

Posts: 151Link
https://fetlife.com/Queen_Cf3
Originally Posted by Bbat18
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 08:24 #25000Regular Member

Posts: 26Nailed it
You got that one partner. She was good though. She should dump his ass and go on her own, I'm sure she'd do great.
Originally Posted by MBrownie053
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 07:41 #24999Senior Member

Posts: 113Free
You can get her for free if you hit her up on fetlife. I've posted her link before on here.
Originally Posted by Grizzz
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 07:40 #24998Senior Member

Posts: 230Ddd
I've seen DDD once, months ago. Great big boobs, everything covered. Got the job done. Didn't repeat. I think I might know who her duo is with. Bigger girl but curvy with tattoo on upper chest. Her ex / boyfriend was / is a heavily tatted gangster-want to-be. Hence not wanting to have a date on her own. Be careful.
Originally Posted by Hornyleo
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TheBrick937
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TheBrick937
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 18:37 #24997Regular Member

Posts: 26I tried
I hadn't seen in her in quite some time. Definitely won't be going back. I certainly tried to get the digits. I believe it's a beneficial relationship. If you want one, you have to take the other. You're right her bbj game was awesome, until she started requiring covers. I don't get into that. Her friend didn't, it was excellent service.
Originally Posted by Hornyleo
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 17:58 #24996Senior Member

Posts: 422Kelli
Has anybody tried Kelli?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/696856450081
-
04-02-26 16:19 #24995Banned Member

Posts: 489Nikki Totally Lame
Thought I would give Nikki a try based on location and donations. She was 20 minutes away, and donations were 70/90/120. But, like the saying goes, "you get what you pay for. Some of the services she advertises, she wasn't interested in doing (kissing / Greek). When I got there, didn't receive a warm greeting, she was more interested in scrolling on her phone. When we got comfortable, instead of engaging with me, getting down to business, she wanted to look at her phone or watch cartoons on the TV. I asked what's up, are we doing this or not. She finally came over and started a half hearted BJ laying across my abdomen. She seemed more interested in watching Lilo & Stitch cartoons. I saw where this was going, so had her bend over the bed and pounded till I finished. Got cleaned up and threw the $ on the bed and walked out without a word. Her BF hangs out in the halls while she has visits, no issue. Definitely would not return or recommend.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...i/196495484980
-
04-02-26 14:53 #24994Senior Member

Posts: 151Ddd
She has had odor for a long time. I quit going there. She does have massive rack and a better BBJ gig. But the odor is just too strong for me. You should've got the digits for the new girl.
Originally Posted by TheBrick937
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 08:39 #24993Regular Member

Posts: 26DDD Riverside
Forgot to post. Saw the DDD riverside "MILF" recently. She had a duo partner this go thank god. And I have to retract on my previous post about this gal. She's gained so much weight, still a massive rack. But getting less then fragrantly pleasing behind the zipper. Her duo partner was hot though. Great rack, big butt, amazing head. Probably won't repeat unless the second goes on her own. Didn't ask for her digits alone.
-
04-02-26 08:27 #24992Senior Member

Posts: 151Lauren
I had talked to her a couple of months ago but even that number is not in service anymore.
Originally Posted by TheBrick937
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 01:03 #24991Senior Member

Posts: 369Haley
Last saw her a couple years ago and was pretty disappointed. She was great when she started, but her attitude and service declined enough that I would not repeat. That said, it's possible my experiences were an anomaly, but I had at least 2 negative sessions before I dropped her.
Originally Posted by HowardTDuck
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 19:59 #24990Senior Member

Posts: 368Springfield Haley, lives in Englewood now
Haley that was in Springfield a few years back is in Englewood and looking for some company, she's put on a few pounds but definitely not fat.
Message me for number.
-
04-01-26 19:55 #24989Regular Member

Posts: 26Lauren
Has anybody got any info on Lauren? I know there was some chatter back a while about her phone. I'd seen her about a dozen times before she went up north. Was hoping to see her again. Love those man mades. Any info can be PM'd. Appreciate it why'all.
-
04-01-26 10:27 #24988Senior Member

Posts: 88Elle
Not sure how to copy and paste. She is on STG. 36 yr old Brunette staying on Miller lane. I see he post often. I looked up Elle but all of the ads were gone so I am not sure if the post is speaking of her or someone else. Anyone know anything about her? Thanks.










Reply With Quote




