Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 886 to 900 of 12162
-
04-08-26 00:02 #11277Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 144Any update on this girl? She looks pretty hot too.
Originally Posted by DCKing
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 23:24 #11276Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 144Barbie AB888
Just came back from Barbie tonight. I actually had a great time with her. Surprisingly, she looked better than the photo. She does not have blonde hair now and its now brenette, which looks amazing on her. She is tall 5'7 -5'8 with a B-size cup. Almost a model look with a pretty young face. I did took a solo shower like the other mention but she was pretty engaging when I got out. She gave me a pretty good BBBJ and looked amzing with a hot chick that are sucking on you. She also spoke pretty good english so she understand what I needed. Later on I told her to do doggy with me since she is not a big titties girl but does provide an amazing asss. The only downside for her I will say is she is not much of a kisser, but other than that she is one of the youngest latina that I have seen in this business.
-
04-07-26 17:53 #11275Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 64Sasha JoyfulBay
I was going to see Barbie at frist to change up some taste but it turns out she was busy at the time so I got with Sasha instead. She is a nice curvy girl with trippy tits. About a large C size cup I would say. Photo is accurate. She got a few little tattoos all over her body which is kinda hot to me. Standard shower nothing too crazy. Back to the room, she started off with nipple kissing and down to the junior. Little teasing there and there. She gave a good suction and I told her to stay there longer because you look pretty hot with my dick in her mouth. Then condom on I told her to do a RCG where I can see her beautiful figure from the back. Then standing doggy where she is pretty engaging and little aggressive with her ass. Not too long after I came in the bag.
-
04-07-26 15:39 #11274Senior Member

Posts: 173Agreed. The fast money they make is ALL the reason why, but many buy those bougie items and spend it all, like those professional athletes. The smart one have a good plan that take them to the next level. I personally know of one that opened her own beauty shop and another that bought a house back home.
Originally Posted by ElectricWind
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 23:35 #11273Senior Member

Posts: 206With the kind of money girls are making here, I don't think they need the triads or yakuza to convince them.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 23:31 #11272Senior Member

Posts: 206What positions did you try? She probably only took the "how to suck a D 101" before coming here.
Originally Posted by ArtistOfWar1
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 23:06 #11271Senior Member

Posts: 206Noa at FFC
Saw her for the third time. Now she remember me by name, I guess that's the pro of repeating.
No need for icebreaker or bs, straight to business. Action packed session, we didn't even get much time to chitchat.
FFC seems to keep the girls for longer. This lets you build rapport with the girl. Might be better than rolling the dice every time, if you are not after the body count.
-
04-06-26 22:23 #11270Senior Member

Posts: 25Hiroi Umi at Asian Butterfly
Hiroi Umi is a JAV and has few movies released this year.
Met her this afternoon in Fairfax.
She is very slim with cup B and 27++ years old from Tokyo.
Likes DFK and allows FIV deeply. Her attitude was good and can accommodate your requests.
She will stay here for 10 days.
-
04-06-26 21:59 #11269Senior Member

Posts: 94I'm hesitating to see Selena or Yuka. Any brothers went to the both and can give a comparison?
Originally Posted by Twist
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 17:10 #11268Senior Member

Posts: 390Mimi's a very good choice for enthusiastic BBBJ and rimming. I'm sure she would do nipple play if asked.
Originally Posted by PMan59
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 14:36 #11267Senior Member

Posts: 173You'd pay a lot less too.
Originally Posted by DiscreteCasual
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 11:44 #11266Senior Member

Posts: 1016Barbie at AB888?
Thanks a lot for info. Glad I saw your post first before making my call for app w Barbie, saving my time and $.
Originally Posted by PhoKing77
[View Original Post]
https://www.angelbaby888.com/barbie
-
04-06-26 02:13 #11265Senior Member

Posts: 33Lina at butterfly
Lina is stunning in person. Just picturing my jr in her face made me super hard. Pocket rocket LOL. Run, don't walk! Before the real fun started, Lina gave me a nice rinse and rubbed my back thoroughly to make sure I was squeaky clean. She had the kind of body I like, voluptuous but not bony thin with bolt-ons. Her ass was perfect too. In the bedroom, she asked me to lay down and gave me an excellent BBBJ that lasted several minutes with great eye contact. She asked if I wanted 69 and I agreed without hesitation. Within just a few seconds, her pussy got really wet and she became very vocal. She put the cover on with no lube. We did DFK before entry. She slowly eased herself onto my jr and I could feel her warmth and wetness. Thanks to the thin. 001 cover I brought, the feeling was very close to BBFS. No complaints! We continued with more DFK while she rode me in CG. The view of her tits was fantastic. I probably could have finished there, but I wanted to try mish and doggy. We swapped positions and both really got into it. She let out some nice moans, and not long after I delivered a cup in the bag. My heart was pounding. After cleaning up, we had a final shower and shared another passionate DFK at the door. Lina is a gem. I enjoyed her quite a bit and may see her again if I have time.
-
04-05-26 17:51
Senior Member
-
04-05-26 17:37 #11264Senior Member

Posts: 171Yuka at ab888
Had the pleasure of fucking Yuka. Yeah. I'll be back. Everything that has been said I believe now. Not a service queen per se but she does not have sex with you. She fucks you.
She is performative but I did not find it distracting. Usually it annoys me to no end. She can tell me to fuck her all she wants in English and Japanese.
She is a meal, as the kids say.
-
04-05-26 15:59 #11263Senior Member

Posts: 304Sora ABBY
As a Baltimore based monger, the k girl appeal was that they weren't strung out and I could get BBFS w / cip albeit at a higher donation. After a few trips including Sora yesterday, none of these girls look like their pictures. Mio was the closest but Noa and Sora were way off. It's not like they are bad looking but a let down from what you had hoped for. Do any of these girls look like their pics? I could just go to an Asian crap shoot by bwi if I wanted to be let down. -DC.
Originally Posted by PokerHobby
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




