Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 5849
-
04-13-26 15:51 #5564Senior Member

Posts: 97Dream
Has anyone seen Dream over in Vancouver? She posts on the gps board and trust. Says it's authentic Nuru. I'm in the process of booking her and wanted to know what exactly to expect. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advanced.
-
04-13-26 14:00 #5563Senior Member

Posts: 97Mercury
Aha, RBGFE which requires BBBJ? When you said Mercury was "safe" earlier I assumed that meant CBJ.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-26 13:59 #5562Senior Member

Posts: 577Agreed- quite a few times.
Quite a few times pre- Covid; several during then she disappeared for a spell. Twice this past winter.
Originally Posted by 3Putt
[View Original Post]
She's a flake for sure; but once you hook up it's hot and horny redhead time.
-
04-11-26 12:57 #5561Senior Member

Posts: 57Firefox
She's extremely flakey. I've tried to set up with her and she ghosts everytime. She on LC.
Originally Posted by KorbenDallas
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-26 11:52 #5560Senior Member

Posts: 1143Try searching strawberry. She has changed her name a lot. I can also attest, with the exception of greek, she'll do anything.
Originally Posted by KorbenDallas
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-26 11:20 #5559Senior Member

Posts: 97Firefox Juicebox?
Then who is this? Searching Firefox or Juicebox comes up with nothing in this forum.
Originally Posted by 3Putt
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 09:53 #5558Senior Member

Posts: 2939She is a great date. I just railed her this week. Her body is awesome. Pretty, and likes to fuck. Highly recommend.
Originally Posted by Thucydides2000
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 00:25 #5557Senior Member

Posts: 127Hailey
That's so weird. I can't see her either. All I did was put her on my TDL.
Originally Posted by ThaManBey
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-26 16:33 #5556Regular Member

Posts: 10Milky
Has anyone seen her? I am kinda on the fence. Also does anyone know the damage?
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...eason-special💕. 3250861/.
-
04-07-26 18:39 #5555Senior Member

Posts: 209Blocked
She may have blocked you.
Originally Posted by 3Putt
[View Original Post]
She still shows up for me.
-
04-06-26 18:40 #5554Senior Member

Posts: 2939Her profile shows gone to me.
Originally Posted by Urlboffer
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 15:57 #5553Regular Member

Posts: 9Nani
I remember seen someone named Nani before. Didn't meet her of a website though, meet her on 82nd in Portland. She had a room or CD. Seem her a few times. Careful in giving your number cause she'll text you almost every night to hang out. Other than that she's good and pretty hot.
Originally Posted by JeffAllStar
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 10:52 #5552Senior Member

Posts: 30As advertised
Saw her quite a few times a few years back when she was new. Pictures are correct, so was everything she mentioned. Couldn't say how she is now, because it's been a few years. But I had no complaints about her as a person or anything we did. Biggest complaint I would have is that her life overall was a shit show, and it was common to expect her to be late. Anywhere from 15 min-2 hours. Not that she was late every time, but most of the time. That's the biggest reason we quit hanging out. I'd see her when I was in the area, but after sitting around for 45 minutes when I'm on a timeline, I got tired of risking the wasted afternoon. But if you can get her a show, it's great.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 14:39 #5551Senior Member

Posts: 115Hailey
Pretty sure she's pulled all her pics in the past and removed profile info before; then seems to repost pics after a period of time. Probably when she wants to lower her presence on the board.
Originally Posted by Urlboffer
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 12:38 #5550Senior Member

Posts: 144Pic removed? Why??
I don't know WHY she would remove her profile pic. You can find plenty of (other) pics in her ad history, and she's definitely a looker! I kinda like that six-shooter tat on her left hip!
Originally Posted by MarcSpencer
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





