Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 1342 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 528 1028 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 20130
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19725

    2nd location for Panacea

    I just saw that Panacea is opening a 2nd location starting this Friday in Grandville. Looks like they'll have some new girls also. There's a new one named Julia in their ad that looks Hot!

  2. #19724

    Asian Ivy

    Was in GR over the weekend, stopped by Asian Ivy. Was taken to a room by Mandy. Asked for a half hour massage. Asked for light touch and she obliged. Got some nice teasing before flipping over. She took her time and I left happy. On the way out I saw another lady, said her name was Luna. Was given a water on my way out and thanked for coming. I would return next time I'm in GR.

  3. #19723
    Senior Member


    Posts: 185

    Sexy Sophia

    Very bad communication finally got text back agreed price and time when on way asked for location crickets. Guess my time doesn't matter. No answer another one off the list.

  4. #19722

    Looking for a dinner date

    I've finally got some free time and money, so I wanted to treat myself to dinner at the why. Does anyone know a good place to do it? It's been a while since I've had Chinese.

  5. #19721

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    No and I've asked. Usually it takes a while to get a response the last time I tried she said she was doing duos with her sister and would cut a deal but the price she gave Me was super low to the point where it didn't feel right. She also wouldn't say where to meet her and was also doing some incall work. I asked someone at Royal who this person was and they said they didn't know anyone by that name so I'm questioning if it's legit. I gave up messaging her because it was a waste of time.
    Thank you for sharing that. I tired to reach out and didn't get nothing back. I asked someone at top and was told she hasn't worked their for a while.

  6. #19720
    Senior Member


    Posts: 185
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker8  [View Original Post]
    I've done some digging, and got it narrowed down to two providers. Petite blonde Mariah, or Peyton. Any recommendation's on either? Do either offer above standard ending?
    Do let us know please.

  7. #19719

    Sicily

    Quote Originally Posted by Bje1973  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if she has any menu options? FS?
    I'm not sure as I've never asked for L3. And as far as I know, she's not back with boyfriend so there might be options. You'd have to ask I guess.

  8. #19718

    Mariah or Peyton

    I've done some digging, and got it narrowed down to two providers. Petite blonde Mariah, or Peyton. Any recommendation's on either? Do either offer above standard ending?

  9. #19717

    Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    Not surprised at all. Sexy looking girl can't speak to your personal connection but she was hands down one of the worst masseuses I have had. She would have been fun to fuck though purely by sight alone.
    It's the strangest thing when these girls seemingly disappear. Hopefully she shows back up at some point, but it's been quite a while now.

  10. #19716

    Ashley at Relax

    Made a visit the other day to Relax Massage on 28th near Breton. I saw Ashley who was attractive and I'd guess mid 40's? Nice massage that I would rate 7 or8/10 with a nice ending! $45 for hh with a matching tip. Got the full time and no mention of tip at all. Will repeat.

  11. #19715

    Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBlue  [View Original Post]
    Agree with all of that. And I also think that while these interactions are mostly physical, you can't underestimate the personal connection one person can make with another and at the same time, sometimes it just doesn't "click" with another. I always got along great with the above mentioned and looked forward to seeing them. Others may not. It's as you mentioned, YMMV.

    And just a side note, Linda has dropped off the face of the earth. I was told she no longer works on Byron Center.
    Not surprised at all. Sexy looking girl can't speak to your personal connection but she was hands down one of the worst masseuses I have had. She would have been fun to fuck though purely by sight alone.

  12. #19714

    Emilee

    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    Any seen Emiliee before? I tried searching her and found nothing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...k/942135435122
    No and I've asked. Usually it takes a while to get a response the last time I tried she said she was doing duos with her sister and would cut a deal but the price she gave Me was super low to the point where it didn't feel right. She also wouldn't say where to meet her and was also doing some incall work. I asked someone at Royal who this person was and they said they didn't know anyone by that name so I'm questioning if it's legit. I gave up messaging her because it was a waste of time.

  13. #19713

    Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBlue  [View Original Post]
    So today I couldn't make a connection time wise with a regular but did notice that a favorite for quite a long time was posting again so I contacted her and we were able to make it work.

    For those who've been around for a while, you'll recognize her as Sicily. She's known for her good looks but also her beautiful figure and great massage technique. And tonight, she did not disappoint. At all.

    So glad to see her posting availability again. All time favorite for sure.

    200 hr, 150 45 min, 125 hh.

    Definitely will repeat. She hasn't lost her touch, that's for sure. Still just as hot as ever.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/118365672441
    I was wondering if she has any menu options? FS?

  14. #19712

    Emiliee

    Any seen Emiliee before? I tried searching her and found nothing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...k/942135435122

  15. #19711

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    People seem to get way too defensive of negative reviews. The original poster saying Megan is so good at what she does was also followed by reviews of Sicily and Linda in similar fashion. I've seen all of these women and wouldn't pay 2 of them another penny, Megan is kind of that 3rd option granny fetish for me until I suffered the same fate recently of her going nuts on me too. I didn't find her sexy but she could get me off good so I kept going back occasionally. So now count it 3 for 3 on not seeing my money again. YMMV is always king because clients behave different and providers are erratic as hell. Anyone reading the boards should realize someone's experience is exactly that and nothing more. Good bad or otherwise that doesn't mean yours will be the same or better or worse. Since it will always be YMMV, everyone would serve themselves better by not overpaying for someone else's experience and let their own personal interaction determine price and service.
    Agree with all of that. And I also think that while these interactions are mostly physical, you can't underestimate the personal connection one person can make with another and at the same time, sometimes it just doesn't "click" with another. I always got along great with the above mentioned and looked forward to seeing them. Others may not. It's as you mentioned, YMMV.

    And just a side note, Linda has dropped off the face of the earth. I was told she no longer works on Byron Center.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape