Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 119 169 569 1069 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 37344
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36324

  2. #36323

    Head

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Call pixie, hope (tryst), or pepper if you want a legit BBBJ experience. Chloe / raven is not bad but her house smells like dead bodies are rotting under her bed. A note about pepper- I just saw her and she is very large still and looking rough. The post before yours asks about Bridget Sailor. She always gave an enthusiastic one even with the monkey. Maybe try her and report back. Alternatively, you can save your cash for when valentina backer, daniel delgado, or sofia come to town. Is it just me or are most of the moon gals amazing in that category too? It's like that agency requires it.
    I recommend Pepper and Yakova Fox.

  3. #36322
    Quote Originally Posted by Native434  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anybody got any solid recommendations for providers who actually take pride in their head game. Took a couple Ls recently and it felt like they had zero experience, which threw me off. I'm really in the mood for that right now, so figured I'd ask around. Raven used to be solid. You know, relatively speaking. Hailey was on a whole different level at one point, but I remember hearing she fell off. If anybody got recent info, feel free to link a post or shoot me a DM.

    On a somewhat separate note.

    Why'all ever notice how the newer ones hit different at first? I tend to catch a lot of newer faces, and those first couple times feel way more natural. Almost like less business, more genuine vibe. But give it a little time and you can kinda see the shift. Energy change, things get more routine, less effort overall. Not even knocking it, just something I've noticed over time. Curious if anybody else seen the same thing or if it's just me.
    Call pixie, hope (tryst), or pepper if you want a legit BBBJ experience. Chloe / raven is not bad but her house smells like dead bodies are rotting under her bed. A note about pepper- I just saw her and she is very large still and looking rough. The post before yours asks about Bridget Sailor. She always gave an enthusiastic one even with the monkey. Maybe try her and report back. Alternatively, you can save your cash for when valentina backer, daniel delgado, or sofia come to town. Is it just me or are most of the moon gals amazing in that category too? It's like that agency requires it.

  4. #36321
    Was wondering if anybody got any solid recommendations for providers who actually take pride in their head game. Took a couple Ls recently and it felt like they had zero experience, which threw me off. I'm really in the mood for that right now, so figured I'd ask around. Raven used to be solid. You know, relatively speaking. Hailey was on a whole different level at one point, but I remember hearing she fell off. If anybody got recent info, feel free to link a post or shoot me a DM.

    On a somewhat separate note.

    Why'all ever notice how the newer ones hit different at first? I tend to catch a lot of newer faces, and those first couple times feel way more natural. Almost like less business, more genuine vibe. But give it a little time and you can kinda see the shift. Energy change, things get more routine, less effort overall. Not even knocking it, just something I've noticed over time. Curious if anybody else seen the same thing or if it's just me.

  5. #36320

    Bridget Sailor

    Anyone seen her since she's back posting?

  6. #36319

    Lolo

    Quote Originally Posted by HookinUp  [View Original Post]
    That's why I wanted to ask here. There was a meet up scheduled and something felt off, so I never even stopped. Too many eyes around the place. If she's on vacation, that would definitely explain why.
    She has a probation violation to deal with.

  7. #36318

    Lolo

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Damn. What's she in there for this time. I don't see her mugshot on the arrest reports page. I don't know her real name but I swear I thought I've been seeing her post more recently.
    That's why I wanted to ask here. There was a meet up scheduled and something felt off, so I never even stopped. Too many eyes around the place. If she's on vacation, that would definitely explain why.

  8. #36317
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Damn. What's she in there for this time. I don't see her mugshot on the arrest reports page. I don't know her real name but I swear I thought I've been seeing her post more recently.
    I just saw her post a couple of days ago. She doesn't seem to use her social media much. She went to high school with my daughter.

  9. #36316

    Lolo

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Damn. What's she in there for this time. I don't see her mugshot on the arrest reports page. I don't know her real name but I swear I thought I've been seeing her post more recently.
    Look back at March 18.

  10. #36315
    Quote Originally Posted by Grok01  [View Original Post]
    Saw her on the Henrico mugshot pages last week, so she still active.
    Damn. What's she in there for this time. I don't see her mugshot on the arrest reports page. I don't know her real name but I swear I thought I've been seeing her post more recently.

  11. #36314

    Lolo

    Quote Originally Posted by HookinUp  [View Original Post]
    Anyone visited her lately?
    Saw her on the Henrico mugshot pages last week, so she still active.

  12. #36313
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by HookinUp  [View Original Post]
    Anyone visited her lately?
    Visit her? Where she is does not make for a very fun visit but I'm sure she would like the cash.

  13. #36312

    Lolo

    Anyone visited her lately?

  14. #36311

    Emerson

    Was posted yesterday by another SM. She will be in town Sunday. Regulars should hit her up. From what she told me, she's coming to get the rest of her things.

    As always, stay safe out there.

  15. #36310
    Delilah and Mo are looking for old and new friends to chill with this holiday weekend so if you have their digits just hmu and if you need them just hmu.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape