Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 202 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 3022
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2947

    Merrillville

    Has anyone had any experiences with this one? No reviews or comments on her page.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/206054929

  2. #2946

    Anyone met this one?


  3. #2945

    Zoe

    And her number changed again. Here is her post from today.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/205963544

    Quote Originally Posted by BadDances  [View Original Post]

  4. #2944
    Quote Originally Posted by ThighSpreader  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know how to contact Zoe from Gary / Merrillville? She changes numbers about as often as the weather changes. PM if you like.
    This is still active from March.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...037/2196706130

  5. #2943

    Zoe

    Anyone know how to contact Zoe from Gary / Merrillville? She changes numbers about as often as the weather changes. PM if you like.

  6. #2942

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFreak69  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her would love to hear from you PM me please. https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/205898086
    Quite familiar with her, don't let those high rates fool you, she will take a lot less you just got to form a connection. Last I saw her saw 6 months ago. At the time she lived out of hotels / motels between Merrillville and Chesterton. But now may be running between IL and Porter, IN due to a relationship and work. Not really into butt stuff but for the right price I'm sure she would do anything. She offers covered play and raw. I always chose covered. She is a sweet girl but also a little quirky and scatterbrained, so be nice and treat her well.

  7. #2941

    Danie

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFreak69  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her would love to hear from you PM me please. https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/205898086
    Thanks for sharing. I hadn't seen her posts-I might TOFTT this weekend.

  8. #2940

    Anyone seen her?

    Has anybody seen her would love to hear from you PM me please. https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/205898086

  9. #2939

    SB newbie

    So I finally signed up for SB and I start messaging a pretty woman and we get down to specifics and she gave me 500 reasons to not message her back. Is this the going rate. That's crazy.

  10. #2938

    Anyone heard from Diamond?

    Does anyone remember Diamond who used to host in Merrillville a couple years back? She was an all time favorite of mine. Curious if anyone has a current number or knows where she's working these days.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/merri...o/616074376658

  11. #2937

    UTR in Michigan City

    Here is the woman I told you about last week. Enjoy.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...S0zjLWd_3dndbI

  12. #2936

    Facef*ing?

    Anybody around allowing facef*ing? I've reached out to some local providers about it but nobody seems willing to try. Anybody had any luck on this?

  13. #2935

    Definitely was sent

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsBJs  [View Original Post]
    I did not get a PM from you. Send one over and I will respond.
    Girl named January. Sent on the 1st.

  14. #2934

    New UTR provider

    Ok guys, I have a new UTR provider available in Michigan City area. All you have to do is message me with a lead and I will share her number with you. She is 39, Hispanic and curvy.

  15. #2933

    You didn't or it failed to reach me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marc1021  [View Original Post]
    So I shared with this guy and nothing was shared back FYI.
    I did not get a PM from you. Send one over and I will respond.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape