Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 202 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 3017
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2942

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFreak69  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her would love to hear from you PM me please. https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/205898086
    Quite familiar with her, don't let those high rates fool you, she will take a lot less you just got to form a connection. Last I saw her saw 6 months ago. At the time she lived out of hotels / motels between Merrillville and Chesterton. But now may be running between IL and Porter, IN due to a relationship and work. Not really into butt stuff but for the right price I'm sure she would do anything. She offers covered play and raw. I always chose covered. She is a sweet girl but also a little quirky and scatterbrained, so be nice and treat her well.

  2. #2941

    Danie

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFreak69  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her would love to hear from you PM me please. https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/205898086
    Thanks for sharing. I hadn't seen her posts-I might TOFTT this weekend.

  3. #2940

    Anyone seen her?

    Has anybody seen her would love to hear from you PM me please. https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/205898086

  4. #2939

    SB newbie

    So I finally signed up for SB and I start messaging a pretty woman and we get down to specifics and she gave me 500 reasons to not message her back. Is this the going rate. That's crazy.

  5. #2938

    Anyone heard from Diamond?

    Does anyone remember Diamond who used to host in Merrillville a couple years back? She was an all time favorite of mine. Curious if anyone has a current number or knows where she's working these days.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/merri...o/616074376658

  6. #2937

    UTR in Michigan City

    Here is the woman I told you about last week. Enjoy.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...S0zjLWd_3dndbI

  7. #2936

    Facef*ing?

    Anybody around allowing facef*ing? I've reached out to some local providers about it but nobody seems willing to try. Anybody had any luck on this?

  8. #2935

    Definitely was sent

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsBJs  [View Original Post]
    I did not get a PM from you. Send one over and I will respond.
    Girl named January. Sent on the 1st.

  9. #2934

    New UTR provider

    Ok guys, I have a new UTR provider available in Michigan City area. All you have to do is message me with a lead and I will share her number with you. She is 39, Hispanic and curvy.

  10. #2933

    You didn't or it failed to reach me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marc1021  [View Original Post]
    So I shared with this guy and nothing was shared back FYI.
    I did not get a PM from you. Send one over and I will respond.

  11. #2932

    Check your inbox.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSubman  [View Original Post]
    I shared with this guy also and nothing was shared back. I don't think he met with anyone, it was a false report to get some leads from us.
    Not on here all the time, so apologies for the delay. I responded with a link to everyone that shared a provider.

  12. #2931

    So

    Quote Originally Posted by Marc1021  [View Original Post]
    So I shared with this guy and nothing was shared back FYI.
    I shared with this guy also and nothing was shared back. I don't think he met with anyone, it was a false report to get some leads from us.

  13. #2930

    So

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsBJs  [View Original Post]
    This last Monday I asked y'all for any leads as I had never been in Valpo before. (I did live in Elkhart years ago, but that's irrelevant here.) I go crickets. So I put in the work trying to find a provider, and I lucked out. I put a report up just to see what would happen. And lo and behold, I've gotten over a dozen PM's. If you contacted me, share a provider and I will give you her contact.

    FYI, I like white women below 40 with a nice ass. Preferably height weight proportional, with no substance issues.
    So I shared with this guy and nothing was shared back FYI.

  14. #2929

    Report

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsBJs  [View Original Post]
    This last Monday I asked y'all for any leads as I had never been in Valpo before. (I did live in Elkhart years ago, but that's irrelevant here.) I go crickets. So I put in the work trying to find a provider, and I lucked out. I put a report up just to see what would happen. And lo and behold, I've gotten over a dozen PM's. If you contacted me, share a provider and I will give you her contact.

    FYI, I like white women below 40 with a nice ass. Preferably height weight proportional, with no substance issues.
    What you fail to realize is that it is slim pickens in the Valpo area so it is reasonable to ask who you found. Not trying to cock block anyone.

  15. #2928

    Share and I'll share

    This last Monday I asked y'all for any leads as I had never been in Valpo before. (I did live in Elkhart years ago, but that's irrelevant here.) I go crickets. So I put in the work trying to find a provider, and I lucked out. I put a report up just to see what would happen. And lo and behold, I've gotten over a dozen PM's. If you contacted me, share a provider and I will give you her contact.

    FYI, I like white women below 40 with a nice ass. Preferably height weight proportional, with no substance issues.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape