Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 45 of 1712 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 545 1045 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 25679
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #25019

    Heaven Marie

    So I know for a fact I've seen her reviewed before and I want to say they weren't great reviews but I'm hoping I'm wrong because I can't find shit about here anywhere.

    If you have any info or recent experience with her I'd love to hear about it because she's been posting on snap and she looks great! Will probably give her a ring this weekend if I don't see any negative about her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7385.jpg‎   IMG_7386.jpg‎  

  2. #25018

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021  [View Original Post]
    Well. All you mongers must be keeping Victoria busy. Bive tried multiple times to reach her. No answer. Sh finally responded that she was on her way to her motel and then crickets.

    I'm just wondering if she's actually working and if it is even her. Heaven is posting she has a duo partner. Not sure if that's her.

    So if you've seen Victoria can you share your thoughts so we will know if it is even her.

    Bd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornyleo  [View Original Post]
    Same here. She texted me yesterday "I got the room". I said great when can I see you. No reply. And that's the second time she's done that to me this week.
    My understanding is she is a commuter, once a week to her old city, maybe twice a week in recent weeks. She's real.

  3. #25017

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021  [View Original Post]
    Well. All you mongers must be keeping Victoria busy. Bive tried multiple times to reach her. No answer. Sh finally responded that she was on her way to her motel and then crickets.

    I'm just wondering if she's actually working and if it is even her. Heaven is posting she has a duo partner. Not sure if that's her.

    So if you've seen Victoria can you share your thoughts so we will know if it is even her.
    Same here. She texted me yesterday "I got the room". I said great when can I see you. No reply. And that's the second time she's done that to me this week.

  4. #25016

    Victoria

    Well. All you mongers must be keeping Victoria busy. Bive tried multiple times to reach her. No answer. Sh finally responded that she was on her way to her motel and then crickets.

    I'm just wondering if she's actually working and if it is even her. Heaven is posting she has a duo partner. Not sure if that's her.

    So if you've seen Victoria can you share your thoughts so we will know if it is even her.

    Bd.

  5. #25015
    Senior Member


    Posts: 391

    Pick me

    Posts on STG. No name. Title includes Pick me. Located Fairborn.

    I am interested. I can't find a post since no name and didn't see a post with her pic.

    Any help would be much appreciated.

    Thanks.

    KC.

  6. #25014
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayoh  [View Original Post]
    She told me she doesn't do sex just Head so I passed. Was looking for more than head.

  7. #25013

  8. #25012
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1419

    Slaped

    I got my hand slapped by Admin 2 for posting a link to that and here you posted the actual pic's. Hmm. Curious.

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyDog  [View Original Post]
    Remember this?

  9. #25011
    Quote Originally Posted by MDuke  [View Original Post]
    QUOTE=MartyDog;7573929 Has anybody tried Kell.

    I met Kelli this evening. * Picked her up and came back to my house,*disappointed that she is much heavier than her pictures show. * *Gave her the donation up front, I know, I know, I am thinking where can she go, I am her transportation. * She needed to step outside to make a personal call. * You guessed, Cash and Dash. * Apparently she had someone following her phone*location. *.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...k/231319165439

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...k/231319165439
    Post this in ripoff reports as well.

  10. #25010

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLookInSW  [View Original Post]
    Her phone has been an issue for a while now. I used to just knock on her door but that stopped working. Last time I tried there were no cars in the parking lot and I got the impression the place was closed. I don't think she is there anymore.
    If you do get her number please share. Lauren is one of the better ones in this hobby.

  11. #25009

    Kelli

    Quote Originally Posted by MDuke  [View Original Post]
    QUOTE=MartyDog;7573929 Has anybody tried Kell.

    I met Kelli this evening. * Picked her up and came back to my house,*disappointed that she is much heavier than her pictures show. * *Gave her the donation up front, I know, I know, I am thinking where can she go, I am her transportation. * She needed to step outside to make a personal call. * You guessed, Cash and Dash. * Apparently she had someone following her phone*location. *.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...k/231319165439

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...k/231319165439
    I am sorry to hear that. If you notice she's constantly moving hotels all over Ohio and even out of state. First that I know she was in mAson, Cincinnati then she needed money to go to Texas than she was back in cinci to miller lane and now Fairborn. All the red flags for a psycho. Glad you're okay.

  12. #25008
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornyleo  [View Original Post]
    I had talked to her a couple of months ago but even that number is not in service anymore.
    Her phone has been an issue for a while now. I used to just knock on her door but that stopped working. Last time I tried there were no cars in the parking lot and I got the impression the place was closed. I don't think she is there anymore.

  13. #25007

    Kelli Cash and Dash

    QUOTE=MartyDog;7573929 Has anybody tried Kell.

    I met Kelli this evening. * Picked her up and came back to my house,*disappointed that she is much heavier than her pictures show. * *Gave her the donation up front, I know, I know, I am thinking where can she go, I am her transportation. * She needed to step outside to make a personal call. * You guessed, Cash and Dash. * Apparently she had someone following her phone*location. *.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...k/231319165439

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...k/231319165439

  14. #25006

  15. #25005
    Senior Member


    Posts: 981

    Re: Bailey. Savannah

    She got married.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hornyleo  [View Original Post]
    At Buxka, have you seen Bailey / Savanah lately?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape