Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 9161
-
04-11-26 17:54 #9071Senior Member

Posts: 64If anyone has melissa from troy number, please dm me.
-
04-07-26 07:35 #9070Senior Member

Posts: 140Yes I used to see her regularly years ago when she lived in Albany BBBJ was on point then, so was the FS but harder to nail her down for that. Thought she had quit the game but looks like she didn't.
Originally Posted by FastCaddy82
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 00:09 #9069Senior Member

Posts: 172I think that's a different Marie. Marie in Troy has always been pretty good, I think. Known for her BBBJ, in the day. 🤌.
Originally Posted by Giovanotti
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 21:35 #9068Senior Member

Posts: 1070Think that is a different Marie that was reviewed on other site.
Originally Posted by Giovanotti
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 14:28 #9067Senior Member

Posts: 543Hey
She just got bad review on the other site not surprised.
Originally Posted by TheEtruscan
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 16:46 #9066Senior Member

Posts: 1070She been around believe she says she no longer review friendly or something along those lines.
Originally Posted by TheEtruscan
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 16:32 #9065Senior Member

Posts: 140Marie
I see her posting on stg in Troy now. She's still around huh anyone seen her recently?
-
03-29-26 13:57 #9064Senior Member

Posts: 342Re: Recording
Hi Blatant5. I'm not sure if she would allow recording. To be kind, her mental and emotional stability may be questionable at times. Couldn't hurt to ask, especially if you offer extra. In my experience, I ask for something first without the offer of extra. If she says "no", then I offer.
Originally Posted by Blatant5
[View Original Post]
Good luck. Let me know how it works out.
-
03-29-26 13:49 #9063Senior Member

Posts: 43Recording
Do you think she'll allow you to take a video on your dirty backdoor play if you pay extra?
Originally Posted by SikkPigg
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-26 09:27 #9062Senior Member

Posts: 164All at once?
Originally Posted by SikkPigg
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-26 08:23 #9061Regular Member

Posts: 22She is willing for sure. She let me spank her pussy with a belt, couldn't take my fist all the way in her pussy, but let me try. Very willing woman if you like that type of stuff. I went to her for that and she delivered, but I would not repeat because of her age, her looks, her medical condition and the nasty motel.
Originally Posted by BigHead518
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-26 12:12 #9060Senior Member

Posts: 342Anal MILF
Thanks for the review TheMike123. Like Bighead518 I've seen her before. A few times. As you can tell by my screen name I set the bar pretty low. Big is right she's dirty in the good sense. She craves anal. I've not only used Little Elvis in the back door but also my fist, triangle shaped cough medicine bottle, her butt plug the size of a soft ball, 3 vibrators, ginseng root, and a baseball bat. She's not for everyone. I live further away now and haven't seen her in a while.
Originally Posted by TheMike123
[View Original Post]
Stay healthy, stay safe.
-
03-27-26 22:06 #9059Senior Member

Posts: 30How was she though? I saw her a long time ago and she was the dirtiest. Was filthy in a good way! She'd let ya put anything up there.
Originally Posted by TheMike123
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 17:12 #9058Senior Member

Posts: 1070Thanks much for the heads up. With benefit of hindsight, the age and especially the weight stated in the ad just don't match with what you see in the pics.
Originally Posted by TheMike123
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 11:52 #9057Regular Member

Posts: 22I took one for the team
I fell for this one. The pictures are at least 15 years old and 30 lbs earlier. Unrecognizable. She wheezes like she is running out of oxygen any minute. Nasty Motel, I'd advise to stay away.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...r/629002918314









Reply With Quote




