Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 10417
-
04-10-26 02:54 #10252Senior Member

Posts: 902Kali
Last time I saw her was at the NOTEL at the mall. Pics match and so do the rules of no GFE, no BBBJ etc. I did however get a whiff of that smelly smell while in k9. Think it's kind of funny when they post about "hyjean"(lmao) and all you can smell is pdussy while giving back shots. Might just be me and I do see where she's offering a 2 girl. Any 411 on who the lucky ducky is??
Originally Posted by MrFrankRicard
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 20:41 #10251Senior Member

Posts: 128Kali
Any updates? Last I heard she was in a hotel on Owen. Evidently she now has a private IC in the area. I saw her a year or so ago and it was okay.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...b/266553109119
-
04-09-26 14:14 #10250Regular Member

Posts: 7Price
Guess gas prices are being felt everywhere I didn't even catch that. I agree with you though. Op TOFTT and report back.
Originally Posted by MrFrankRicard
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 12:01 #10249Senior Member

Posts: 128Possible
Too high of a donation for my blood but it's quite possible. I've heard of this sort of thing happening when their guys are gone or out in the field. I can't see how it's a setup if it's on base, MPs couldn't care less about civilians' bad habits.
Originally Posted by MailMan69
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 11:29 #10248Senior Member

Posts: 902On base and 19?
"Condoms for everybody" but she offers CIM?? YMMV but I'd stay away.
Originally Posted by LordSusss
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 09:59 #10247Regular Member

Posts: 7Set up
Seems pretty sus, the rules give it away.
Originally Posted by JonnyShallow
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 15:47 #10246Senior Member

Posts: 45Any Info / insight
Has anyone seen this girl below?
I tried to schedule something with her but at least minute she ghosted and haven't tried again. Ads come and go so I'll add pictures incase link dies.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...y/076991927198
-
04-04-26 09:23 #10245Senior Member

Posts: 85Don't do it
I was visting your area and set up a visit with this one. Got to the hotel, had to wait. Got to the room and she looked nothing like her pictures. I just left with no service.
All these girls and their fake / filtered pics.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...-/666142737018
-
04-04-26 08:58 #10244Senior Member

Posts: 85Don't do it
I was visting your area and set up a visit with this one. Got to the hotel, had to wait. Got to the room and she looked nothing like her pictures. I just left with no service.
All these girls and their fake / filtered pics.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...-/666142737018
-
03-31-26 10:23 #10243Senior Member

Posts: 200Alley Cat
Do you have the Reddit link?
Originally Posted by MrFrankRicard
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 10:22 #10242Senior Member

Posts: 200Alley Cat
If we are talking about the same older, slim alley cat, I miss her too. She has no activity on her facebook account since 2024. I am not friends with her on fb, but the last post is from '24. I have tried checking online obituaries and looking her up, but nothing. Vanished.
Originally Posted by NightTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 23:47 #10241Senior Member

Posts: 128AllyKat
Last I heard she was on Reddit begging for a room. Outcall was extra.
Originally Posted by NightTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 23:45 #10240Senior Member

Posts: 128Stella
Never saw her but heard she was reliable.
Originally Posted by NightTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 20:52 #10239Senior Member

Posts: 91Yea, don't do it. She's one of those sloppy bbw also. She post her real pics and fake pics on ads. When she first started she was ok but eh. Plus she's wanted for stealing food out of a restaurant. There's really no or not many solid & consistent Bbws on the sites like it use to be.
Originally Posted by MailMan69
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 21:59 #10238Senior Member

Posts: 508Weird she is using fake pictures. Her tryst ad still has her pics. I always wanted to see her. But her rules don't match her prices.
Originally Posted by MailMan69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





