Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 79 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 129 179 579 1079 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 29306
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28136

    Not bad but won't repeat

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBuddy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone recently seen Lisa who advertises on Tryst? If so what was your experience. Thanks JB.
    She used to work at 317 and got fired for being blatant about giving handjobs (the other ones are more subtle). She's a nutter butter and flakey even by 317 standards LOL.

    Pros are she's quite cute and has a nice body, and she'll do full service, cons are she's pretty disinterested & wants to get you out of there as soon as possible.

    She hits me up once a month or so but I think there are better options, but YMMV. Have fun if you see her, man.

  2. #28135
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey032  [View Original Post]
    Coral was my go to for FS. With it being closed, can anyone recommend closest FS place to that area? I tried the fire house but looking for more attractive girls. Angel on Michigan seems to not be FS. Although o got a good massage and table shower there. I'm really sad about Coral.
    I'd say Lili Spa on North Michigan road usually has decent talent and same with Summer Spa on Westlane /71st St. There's always Bobo at Lesley's too. Those are the closest ones I can think of.

  3. #28134

    Lisa Massage northside of Indy

    Has anyone recently seen Lisa who advertises on Tryst? If so what was your experience. Thanks JB.

  4. #28133

    Water bottle

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTaggert  [View Original Post]
    Hello all. I figured I'd share some random musings I've had recently. Hopefully more to come.

    1. Does anyone live in a slight degree of fear of the wrong semi-viscous, clear liquid being used at the wrong time? I feel like this may have happened to someone here not too long ago.

    2. Has anyone else convinced themselves that since the plastic sponge / loofah thingy is always saturated with soap that it must be in a perpetual state of cleanliness?

    3. Does anyone else make sure to consume the small Kirkland bottle of water before leaving so that it can't later be construed as "evidence"?

    Good night everyone!
    Funny enough, I took the wife's vehicle in for a lube job over the weekend and decided to get one myself. I actually forgot the water bottle in her cupholder! Made me think of this report as I should have just followed the drink and dump instead of taking it out with me!

  5. #28132

    Where?

    Coral was my go to for FS. With it being closed, can anyone recommend closest FS place to that area? I tried the fire house but looking for more attractive girls. Angel on Michigan seems to not be FS. Although o got a good massage and table shower there. I'm really sad about Coral.

  6. #28131

    Please

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    I recall seeing some escorts that said they were licensed MTs.
    Well, if you find any who actually are, please let us know.

  7. #28130

    I hope

    Quote Originally Posted by NuttinHappened  [View Original Post]
    Idk how much this helps but one of the gals who at JJQ when it opened in December is now at the spa near Walmart, previously called Top 1. She's short and cute enough to remember seeing her before. Heard she gives a very good massage and makes sure you leave happy but do not know personally.
    Whoever bought it renovated that bathroom.

  8. #28129

    Charm Spa Shelbyville

    Idk how much this helps but one of the gals who at JJQ when it opened in December is now at the spa near Walmart, previously called Top 1. She's short and cute enough to remember seeing her before. Heard she gives a very good massage and makes sure you leave happy but do not know personally.

  9. #28128

    KK Spa Emma or Anna

    Went to KK spa Friday afternoon. I was hoping since it was still during the work day that no one would be there but of course another Mogger came in despite my car literally being parked in the front.

    Anyways, Emma or Anna (I couldn't quite hear her) about an 6. 5-7/10 on the AMP scale. More brown complexion and front teeth a little too big for her mouth but it's in an endearing / cute way. Opted for the hour, 60. Massage was better than average than a normal AMP. Not much teasing until towards the end. Some OTC touching is welcomed but not sure to what extent as I did not push my luck. Went for BBBJ AND CFS and the damage was 140. BBBJ was better than the usual. Didn't feel much teeth at all. The CFS was pretty damn good. She was wet and tight. Her moans were believable.

    Overall, great time, will repeat again very soon.

  10. #28127
    Quote Originally Posted by RecMonger69  [View Original Post]
    The phone number listed is for asianlove. You can find them in the Korean girls section. Didn't think they were there though.
    Yeah, I realized that, they're currently about 20 minutes outside the loop, so won't work for tomorrow. I need to stay close to speedway.

  11. #28126

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    Was looking for a decent FS or BBBJ AMP in the speedway area for tomorrow morning, ran across this. Seems like a standard AMP ad, but no name so not sure if it's been reviewed here. Anyone got info on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/carme...5/934618743590
    The phone number listed is for asianlove. You can find them in the Korean girls section. Didn't think they were there though.

  12. #28125

    Agency?

    Was looking for a decent FS or BBBJ AMP in the speedway area for tomorrow morning, ran across this. Seems like a standard AMP ad, but no name so not sure if it's been reviewed here. Anyone got info on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/carme...5/934618743590

  13. #28124
    Quote Originally Posted by Propertwelv  [View Original Post]
    I decided to travel to a couple spas to see the new monthly talent if they were not busy.
    P!12. Proper
    Just want to say I appreciate this MT update. I was wondering about Amy's partner in crime at Z Spa but sounds like a pass. I had to take a break but going to need to hit a place soon. Wondering what talent is at KK, JJQ, who CoCo got at muffler, or around that general area currently. I'm not fighting the FF crowd but might find time middle of week to either circle the wagons or just pick a spot. PMs welcome bc I'm sure we're seeing fewer public reports bc of the Kitty situation.

  14. #28123

    Alina

    Had some time to kill so reached angel spa again. But got reminded of Mr Nuttinhappened telling only one lady working there. Since there were no vehicles present, got down to damage my wallet. Knocked on door backside and here comes Alina. So realized she is may be new talent. Sat on sofa for some time. Alina is around 5'6 and little tight / stronger. Decent tits. As soon as she returned, she apologized, grabbing junior and kissing me.

    Asked for hhr and she led me to room. After a decent massgae, she unleashed her tits and placed my hand on her tits and asked what do I want, I opted for CFS and placed money on chair. She started rubbing my body with her tits and biting and started sucking on my nips. Her menu caters wide options. Bbj, Rimming, daty and quite flexible with all the postions. Since it took longer for. Me to cum, she started with sensual HJ and took the load into her mouth.

    WIR: probably yes, looks average but service is great.

  15. #28122

    Mundy

    Quote Originally Posted by Garmila  [View Original Post]
    I sure wish the Managers for Mundy would have kept Kitty south of the border (96th) She got way to Noticed for that location. Most of us knew she was going down! Hate it for her & hate it for Mongers.
    I drove by Foot Spa Mundy during normal mid-day hours. As expected, it was completely dark.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape