Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 813 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 162 562 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 12185
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #11270

    Hiroi Umi at Asian Butterfly

    Hiroi Umi is a JAV and has few movies released this year.

    Met her this afternoon in Fairfax.

    She is very slim with cup B and 27++ years old from Tokyo.

    Likes DFK and allows FIV deeply. Her attitude was good and can accommodate your requests.

    She will stay here for 10 days.

  2. #11269
    I'm hesitating to see Selena or Yuka. Any brothers went to the both and can give a comparison?

    Quote Originally Posted by Twist  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of fucking Yuka. Yeah. I'll be back. Everything that has been said I believe now. Not a service queen per se but she does not have sex with you. She fucks you.

    She is performative but I did not find it distracting. Usually it annoys me to no end. She can tell me to fuck her all she wants in English and Japanese.

    She is a meal, as the kids say.

  3. #11268
    Quote Originally Posted by PMan59  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got recommendations for an agency / girl that specializes in BBBJ and nipple play? I'm not much for FS. Rimming also a plus.

    Considering Mimi the "BBBJ Queen" from gsg.
    Mimi's a very good choice for enthusiastic BBBJ and rimming. I'm sure she would do nipple play if asked.

  4. #11267
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreteCasual  [View Original Post]
    As a Baltimore based monger, the k girl appeal was that they weren't strung out and I could get BBFS w / cip albeit at a higher donation. After a few trips including Sora yesterday, none of these girls look like their pictures. Mio was the closest but Noa and Sora were way off. It's not like they are bad looking but a let down from what you had hoped for. Do any of these girls look like their pics? I could just go to an Asian crap shoot by bwi if I wanted to be let down. -DC.
    You'd pay a lot less too.

  5. #11266

    Barbie at AB888?

    Quote Originally Posted by PhoKing77  [View Original Post]
    Last time Barbie was here it was 1 more $ to see her. I have a good time with most providers, but man I do not have luck with the latinas (except Emma). After reading amazing reviews about her, when I saw Barbie it was solo shower, CBJ, no DATY, no touching, no this no that, and out the door once finished. Wondering if anyone else had the same experience.
    Thanks a lot for info. Glad I saw your post first before making my call for app w Barbie, saving my time and $.

    https://www.angelbaby888.com/barbie

  6. #11265

    Lina at butterfly

    Lina is stunning in person. Just picturing my jr in her face made me super hard. Pocket rocket LOL. Run, don't walk! Before the real fun started, Lina gave me a nice rinse and rubbed my back thoroughly to make sure I was squeaky clean. She had the kind of body I like, voluptuous but not bony thin with bolt-ons. Her ass was perfect too. In the bedroom, she asked me to lay down and gave me an excellent BBBJ that lasted several minutes with great eye contact. She asked if I wanted 69 and I agreed without hesitation. Within just a few seconds, her pussy got really wet and she became very vocal. She put the cover on with no lube. We did DFK before entry. She slowly eased herself onto my jr and I could feel her warmth and wetness. Thanks to the thin. 001 cover I brought, the feeling was very close to BBFS. No complaints! We continued with more DFK while she rode me in CG. The view of her tits was fantastic. I probably could have finished there, but I wanted to try mish and doggy. We swapped positions and both really got into it. She let out some nice moans, and not long after I delivered a cup in the bag. My heart was pounding. After cleaning up, we had a final shower and shared another passionate DFK at the door. Lina is a gem. I enjoyed her quite a bit and may see her again if I have time.

  7. 04-05-26 17:51


  8. #11264
    Senior Member


    Posts: 171

    Yuka at ab888

    Had the pleasure of fucking Yuka. Yeah. I'll be back. Everything that has been said I believe now. Not a service queen per se but she does not have sex with you. She fucks you.

    She is performative but I did not find it distracting. Usually it annoys me to no end. She can tell me to fuck her all she wants in English and Japanese.

    She is a meal, as the kids say.

  9. #11263

    Sora ABBY

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerHobby  [View Original Post]
    Sora has a very model-like lookhonestly and very pretty face. She's around 5'8" with a well-proportioned figure and stands out right away. She was a bit shy at first but warmed up after the shower and became much more engaging.

    Alot of preview in the shower and she is very engaging and friendly, I could not wait until we got out. Once we got back to the room, she got things started with an enthusiastic BBBJ, using plenty of movement and mixing in some deeper technique. I will say her BBBJ is above average just enough suction and got you with every angle. After I was fully ready, we put protection on and began with her on top. She really enjoys deep kissing and kept the connection going throughout.

    As things built up, I switched positions, lifting her briefly before laying her down and continuing at a steady pace. I tried to change things up toward the end, but sometimes that can throw off the rhythm, so we adjusted quickly. She handled it smoothly, got things back on track, and we finished in doggy.
    As a Baltimore based monger, the k girl appeal was that they weren't strung out and I could get BBFS w / cip albeit at a higher donation. After a few trips including Sora yesterday, none of these girls look like their pictures. Mio was the closest but Noa and Sora were way off. It's not like they are bad looking but a let down from what you had hoped for. Do any of these girls look like their pics? I could just go to an Asian crap shoot by bwi if I wanted to be let down. -DC.

  10. #11262
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroon78  [View Original Post]
    Why do young k-girls prefer Cali over NOVA / DC?
    Koreatown. They can mostly function there without having to know much English. Hollywood is down the street. California is so expensive that the rates are much more easily affordable, so there's probably more customers.

  11. #11261

    Tiffany. Latin Angels

    https://www.latinangels.biz/tiffany

    Anyone seen her before with this agency or another agency? She looks familiar, didn't find any reviews.

  12. #11260
    Quote Originally Posted by FunctionK  [View Original Post]
    Young K girls prefer California while J girls prefer NYC.
    Why do young k-girls prefer Cali over NOVA / DC?

  13. #11259
    Quote Originally Posted by Linhteng97  [View Original Post]
    But I'm really confused. Why are there so few young Korean girls around here? Young Japanese girls are everywhere. Shouldn't coming to the US be just as easy for Koreans as it is for Japanese?
    Young K girls prefer California while J girls prefer NYC.

  14. #11258

    Best BBBJ and Nipple Play?

    Anyone got recommendations for an agency / girl that specializes in BBBJ and nipple play? I'm not much for FS. Rimming also a plus.

    Considering Mimi the "BBBJ Queen" from gsg.

  15. #11257

    Yuka at AB888

    Had a chance to see Yuka today.

    The moment I arrived I was immediately struck by just how beautiful she is. She is about 5 foot 3 with long hair, a slight frame, and enhanced D cups. I wouldn't change a thing about her.

    After a standard shower she gave me a BBBJ to die for. Oh my god, this girl knows how to please. She had the perfect amount of eye contact along with incredible hand and mouth skills.

    I wanted to return the favor, so I went down on her sweet kitty. She smelled and tasted delightful with just a hint of sweetness. Whatever she is doing to prep for her sessions, it is definitely working.

    We soon moved to standing mish and the pounding began. Her intense moans were a huge turn-on, especially the way she kept pulling me in for more DFK while I pounded her. In doggy she was even throwing it back on my Jr. It really seemed like she genuinely enjoyed herself.

    For the finish I asked for CIM. She turned around, opened her mouth and waited for my load with her tongue out. Watching her tongue wag in anticipation was one of the hottest things I have ever seen. I promptly exploded in her mouth. It was unbelievably satisfying.

    We cleaned each other up and we chatted for a bit until her alarm went off. My time with Yuka was well spent. She is fire and I would repeat in a heartbeat.

  16. #11256
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    I think the the folk lores of Chinese Triads and Japanese Yakuza's are all gone and not as dominant as before. Not sure what the Korean ones are.

    All I see is Japanese girls changing agents to get a better rate, some agents are dumb and get nabbed in Japan etc. Girls freely book their flights etc based on whatever the Agent arranged to go.

    Some girls are not even with Agents if certain spa told the girls to go direct and girls do it for slight % gain.

    I'm sure there will be some debts to pay if someone helped the girl come over but that's probably non-Japanese girls because most J girls come on their own and stays within the bounds of the visa schedule so they can come back while Chinese girls overstay their visa and could be more "on the run" from the authorities.
    But I'm really confused. Why are there so few young Korean girls around here? Young Japanese girls are everywhere. Shouldn't coming to the US be just as easy for Koreans as it is for Japanese?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape