Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 40441
-
04-06-26 14:40 #40201Senior Member

Posts: 136Places not posting or responding to text
Have a lot of places gone dark since this raid. Are people taking a break from going to new places. Please share.
Originally Posted by Shogane
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 01:13 #40200Senior Member

Posts: 78115 guys with guns?
This seems fishy to me.
Originally Posted by Hunt938
[View Original Post]
Don't mean to denigrate the report but.
-15 guys with guns in this little shop with 3 rooms and 2 girls?
Seems a lot like the wild west to me. Not like a professional law enforcement action.
Add to that, no record to an official HPD action. If ICE action, she wouldn't have been released. Other federal agencies aren't interested a a small time massage shop unless it's a front for a major drug operation (I don't think that it is, BTW).
I tend to doubt the accuracy of the report. Maybe a bit of an overstatement? Sounds more like a ripoff of a small time provider with theft of cash on hand, to me.
Not a word from Angel Spa, Ana Massage, City Garden Spa or any of the rest of the similar operations that all operate with 100 yards of this location.
The optics just don't work. In my limited experience, cops of any sort just don't work like this.
My 2 cents. For what it's worth.
-
04-04-26 23:03 #40199Senior Member

Posts: 62Mahalo for sharing the info and stay safe everyone
Thank you for sharing this info and sorry to hear about what happened to Natty and sad for the other girls who work there as well. It's definitely messed up for the rent money to get taken IMO. The girls work hard like anyone else and I greatly appreciate their services here. Although I have no experience with Natty, I do hope they all are able to recover from this soon and continue on as best as they can. Hope to also support them too. This really sucks. Stay safe everyone.
Originally Posted by Hunt938
[View Original Post]
Very Respectfully,
-Sho.
-
04-04-26 22:42 #40198Senior Member

Posts: 1273Probably best to reach out to them direct and make a direct donation. Sites like those take a cut what they really need is cash in hand to make rent.
Originally Posted by Hunt938
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 22:00 #40197Senior Member

Posts: 855I've never been with Natty, but did see the ads. How unfortunate. Hope she is okay.
Originally Posted by Hunt938
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 18:27 #40196Senior Member

Posts: 1444Poor Natty
Thank you for reporting. I'm sorry to hear what happened with Natty.
Originally Posted by Hunt938
[View Original Post]
I'm sure she was very scared. Could this be Ice raiding massage parlors now looking for deportation?
It's scary. If it is Ice, it's scary going to massage parlors because you might get deported even though.
You are a USA Citizen.
-
04-04-26 17:58 #40195Senior Member

Posts: 5119Was this an outright theft, or did she at least receive a receipt and / or some other paperwork for the money they seized? If so, did the paperwork claim any reason the money was seized, such as for evidence in an investigation or for potential forfeiture? If so, she would probably need the assistance of a lawyer to attempt to recover the money.
Originally Posted by Hunt938
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 16:49 #40194Senior Member

Posts: 117Poor natty from second floor Samsung building
So they're about 15 of them sticking guns in these poor girls face now they're only two ladies at the time when they came in there were no customers there. And if it was ice the girl wouldn't be walking around free she's basically had to walk home from the jail so they let her out on her own recognition pending investigation. They stole her rent money which was $3000 thank God nothing more, apparently natty was very slow and probably she said didn't even have customers that day according to my good friend who took her to dinner last night, if it was ice or the fed definitely they wouldn't have been let out on their own recognizance so if I hear any more details I will let you know and natty English is not very well this is my friend telling me secondhand report. These working girls need a GoFundMe page for when this type of shit happens.
-
04-04-26 06:26 #40193Senior Member

Posts: 74Good observation. If it's not in the HPD arrest logs, then that means the raid was done by Feds or State. I can't see State making such a big fuss over this little place plus it has Thai connection so I'm guessing feds probably ICE but that's just my educated guess. In any case that's really unfortunate news and I hope everyone's ok. Stay safe gents.
Originally Posted by HardAina
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 06:19 #40192Senior Member

Posts: 306Unfortunate
Why this place? It's usually low key and out of attention.
Originally Posted by Hunt938
[View Original Post]
I tried to search for the arrest record on the HPD website but couldn't find it.
-
04-04-26 01:47 #40191Senior Member

Posts: 1403Thanks Hunt for letting us know.
Originally Posted by Hunt938
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 00:58 #40190Senior Member

Posts: 29Not this one, but I've tried a few months back. One was Latina, was an ok experience, but was very rushed everything covered.
Originally Posted by Tetare7227
[View Original Post]
One was Chinese, BBBJ made too much fake noises but overall great CIM.
Last one was weird, got called up to the room and when I went in had someone (dude) in the bathroom showering. I left and never returned.
Chance them.
-
04-04-26 00:56 #40189Senior Member

Posts: 117Samsung building second floor was rated yesterday
My friend who hangs out with natty at Samsung Plaza on the second floor got a call from her saying they came in they arrested her they took her money etc. Etc. Complete nightmare so heads up for all the people who like the Thailand girls at Samsung building if I get more details from my buddy I will post it.
-
04-04-26 00:54 #40188Senior Member

Posts: 29I fucked Bena for $250 a few months ago. CBJ was awful, too much teeth (or maybe I'm too girthy I've been told).
Originally Posted by Enona1
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 14:18 #40187Senior Member

Posts: 1403I never had any problems. I know when she leaves & comes back. You just need to know when to go see her (days & times).
Originally Posted by Magnus808
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




