Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 40434
-
04-04-26 16:49 #40194Senior Member

Posts: 116Poor natty from second floor Samsung building
So they're about 15 of them sticking guns in these poor girls face now they're only two ladies at the time when they came in there were no customers there. And if it was ice the girl wouldn't be walking around free she's basically had to walk home from the jail so they let her out on her own recognition pending investigation. They stole her rent money which was $3000 thank God nothing more, apparently natty was very slow and probably she said didn't even have customers that day according to my good friend who took her to dinner last night, if it was ice or the fed definitely they wouldn't have been let out on their own recognizance so if I hear any more details I will let you know and natty English is not very well this is my friend telling me secondhand report. These working girls need a GoFundMe page for when this type of shit happens.
-
04-04-26 06:26 #40193Senior Member

Posts: 74Good observation. If it's not in the HPD arrest logs, then that means the raid was done by Feds or State. I can't see State making such a big fuss over this little place plus it has Thai connection so I'm guessing feds probably ICE but that's just my educated guess. In any case that's really unfortunate news and I hope everyone's ok. Stay safe gents.
Originally Posted by HardAina
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 06:19 #40192Senior Member

Posts: 302Unfortunate
Why this place? It's usually low key and out of attention.
Originally Posted by Hunt938
[View Original Post]
I tried to search for the arrest record on the HPD website but couldn't find it.
-
04-04-26 01:47 #40191Senior Member

Posts: 1399Thanks Hunt for letting us know.
Originally Posted by Hunt938
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 00:58 #40190Senior Member

Posts: 28Not this one, but I've tried a few months back. One was Latina, was an ok experience, but was very rushed everything covered.
Originally Posted by Tetare7227
[View Original Post]
One was Chinese, BBBJ made too much fake noises but overall great CIM.
Last one was weird, got called up to the room and when I went in had someone (dude) in the bathroom showering. I left and never returned.
Chance them.
-
04-04-26 00:56 #40189Senior Member

Posts: 116Samsung building second floor was rated yesterday
My friend who hangs out with natty at Samsung Plaza on the second floor got a call from her saying they came in they arrested her they took her money etc. Etc. Complete nightmare so heads up for all the people who like the Thailand girls at Samsung building if I get more details from my buddy I will post it.
-
04-04-26 00:54 #40188Senior Member

Posts: 28I fucked Bena for $250 a few months ago. CBJ was awful, too much teeth (or maybe I'm too girthy I've been told).
Originally Posted by Enona1
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 14:18 #40187Senior Member

Posts: 1399I never had any problems. I know when she leaves & comes back. You just need to know when to go see her (days & times).
Originally Posted by Magnus808
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 07:12 #40186Regular Member

Posts: 23Latina in Kapolei
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/body.../13322064.html
Seen their ads for awhile and was curious if anyone tried? I texted and their incall is at a hotel in ka Makana.
-
04-03-26 04:08 #40185Regular Member

Posts: 23Latina Kapolei
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/body.../13322064.html
Anybody amps this Latina AMP in Kapolei? I texted and their I call is at hotel in ka Makana.
-
04-02-26 00:54 #40184Senior Member

Posts: 86Problem is Lemon is hit or miss on if she's here or away for a month. When she's here the waiting list is crazy LOL.
Originally Posted by Shima44
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 15:31 #40183Senior Member

Posts: 1399Go see Lemon.
Originally Posted by BallnChain808
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 13:56 #40182Senior Member

Posts: 1299Assuming Gina is yana. She likely the younger one. Not sure if she does BBFSCIP though.
Pepsi. Only saw once and she was kinda of out of mentally but yet the session was wild AF and was just different from your typical AMP session. So maybe try her. Biggest clit and ass I have seen on any asian I ever seen.
Originally Posted by BallnChain808
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 13:50 #40181Senior Member

Posts: 497Nicole
If you were happy with Suji and want BBFS, Nicole would be my recommendation. Watching her face in the mirror during doggy is worth the price of admission. Never saw a more beautiful fuck face!
Originally Posted by BallnChain808
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-happi...olulu-hi-23419#rubmaps.
-
04-01-26 06:04 #40180Senior Member

Posts: 144Got Some Funds. Need Advice
Howzit mongers,
Been Forever since I posted. Been mongering here and there but far and few between.
I'll keep it short and sweet. I have enough funds for a foray into one of these fine women I've been reading about.
My last session was at Peach's, with Jojo? Mama Ceci gave me a rubdown with her behind before Jojo came in LOL. Amazing. Sexy lady.
Anyway I'm trying to narrow it down and I need help:
1. Gina (Peach's).
2. Nicole (Happiness).
3. Aurora (any suggestions?
4. Pepsi.
I used to see Suji. She's always been good to me.
What I would ideally love:
BBBJ, BBFS, CIP, DFK, DATY.
Any suggestions is much appreciated! Mahalos boys.











Reply With Quote




