Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 916 to 930 of 12182
-
04-06-26 14:36 #11267Senior Member

Posts: 175You'd pay a lot less too.
Originally Posted by DiscreteCasual
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 11:44 #11266Senior Member

Posts: 1016Barbie at AB888?
Thanks a lot for info. Glad I saw your post first before making my call for app w Barbie, saving my time and $.
Originally Posted by PhoKing77
[View Original Post]
https://www.angelbaby888.com/barbie
-
04-06-26 02:13 #11265Senior Member

Posts: 33Lina at butterfly
Lina is stunning in person. Just picturing my jr in her face made me super hard. Pocket rocket LOL. Run, don't walk! Before the real fun started, Lina gave me a nice rinse and rubbed my back thoroughly to make sure I was squeaky clean. She had the kind of body I like, voluptuous but not bony thin with bolt-ons. Her ass was perfect too. In the bedroom, she asked me to lay down and gave me an excellent BBBJ that lasted several minutes with great eye contact. She asked if I wanted 69 and I agreed without hesitation. Within just a few seconds, her pussy got really wet and she became very vocal. She put the cover on with no lube. We did DFK before entry. She slowly eased herself onto my jr and I could feel her warmth and wetness. Thanks to the thin. 001 cover I brought, the feeling was very close to BBFS. No complaints! We continued with more DFK while she rode me in CG. The view of her tits was fantastic. I probably could have finished there, but I wanted to try mish and doggy. We swapped positions and both really got into it. She let out some nice moans, and not long after I delivered a cup in the bag. My heart was pounding. After cleaning up, we had a final shower and shared another passionate DFK at the door. Lina is a gem. I enjoyed her quite a bit and may see her again if I have time.
-
04-05-26 17:51
Senior Member
-
04-05-26 17:37 #11264Senior Member

Posts: 171Yuka at ab888
Had the pleasure of fucking Yuka. Yeah. I'll be back. Everything that has been said I believe now. Not a service queen per se but she does not have sex with you. She fucks you.
She is performative but I did not find it distracting. Usually it annoys me to no end. She can tell me to fuck her all she wants in English and Japanese.
She is a meal, as the kids say.
-
04-05-26 15:59 #11263Senior Member

Posts: 305Sora ABBY
As a Baltimore based monger, the k girl appeal was that they weren't strung out and I could get BBFS w / cip albeit at a higher donation. After a few trips including Sora yesterday, none of these girls look like their pictures. Mio was the closest but Noa and Sora were way off. It's not like they are bad looking but a let down from what you had hoped for. Do any of these girls look like their pics? I could just go to an Asian crap shoot by bwi if I wanted to be let down. -DC.
Originally Posted by PokerHobby
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 11:38 #11262Senior Member

Posts: 71Koreatown. They can mostly function there without having to know much English. Hollywood is down the street. California is so expensive that the rates are much more easily affordable, so there's probably more customers.
Originally Posted by Stroon78
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 10:07 #11261Senior Member

Posts: 215Tiffany. Latin Angels
https://www.latinangels.biz/tiffany
Anyone seen her before with this agency or another agency? She looks familiar, didn't find any reviews.
-
04-05-26 09:56 #11260Senior Member

Posts: 62Why do young k-girls prefer Cali over NOVA / DC?
Originally Posted by FunctionK
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 08:50 #11259Senior Member

Posts: 353Young K girls prefer California while J girls prefer NYC.
Originally Posted by Linhteng97
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 19:26 #11258Regular Member

Posts: 5Best BBBJ and Nipple Play?
Anyone got recommendations for an agency / girl that specializes in BBBJ and nipple play? I'm not much for FS. Rimming also a plus.
Considering Mimi the "BBBJ Queen" from gsg.
-
04-04-26 19:16 #11257Senior Member

Posts: 27Yuka at AB888
Had a chance to see Yuka today.
The moment I arrived I was immediately struck by just how beautiful she is. She is about 5 foot 3 with long hair, a slight frame, and enhanced D cups. I wouldn't change a thing about her.
After a standard shower she gave me a BBBJ to die for. Oh my god, this girl knows how to please. She had the perfect amount of eye contact along with incredible hand and mouth skills.
I wanted to return the favor, so I went down on her sweet kitty. She smelled and tasted delightful with just a hint of sweetness. Whatever she is doing to prep for her sessions, it is definitely working.
We soon moved to standing mish and the pounding began. Her intense moans were a huge turn-on, especially the way she kept pulling me in for more DFK while I pounded her. In doggy she was even throwing it back on my Jr. It really seemed like she genuinely enjoyed herself.
For the finish I asked for CIM. She turned around, opened her mouth and waited for my load with her tongue out. Watching her tongue wag in anticipation was one of the hottest things I have ever seen. I promptly exploded in her mouth. It was unbelievably satisfying.
We cleaned each other up and we chatted for a bit until her alarm went off. My time with Yuka was well spent. She is fire and I would repeat in a heartbeat.
-
04-04-26 19:04 #11256Regular Member

Posts: 8But I'm really confused. Why are there so few young Korean girls around here? Young Japanese girls are everywhere. Shouldn't coming to the US be just as easy for Koreans as it is for Japanese?
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 18:49 #11255Regular Member

Posts: 8Lina ABFY Highly recommend
After spotting Lina's smoking-hot video on AB's website post-lunch, I booked her instantly and was not disappointed—she's awesome. This 5'3" curvy stunner has beautiful natural C / D-cup breasts, toned legs, and a pretty face with a deliciously slutty edge. She greeted me with a warm hug and deep kiss, then led me straight to the shower. She soaped me up sensually, pressing her soft body against mine, teasing my cock and balls until I was rock hard, before dropping to her knees with that naughty smile. Back in the bedroom, she gave me a slow, intimate cat bath full of kisses and licks, then delivered an outstanding BBBJ on her knees—expert deepthroat with long holds, ball play, and constant eye contact while I fucked her mouth and tits. Passionate missionary followed: I sucked her tits hard as I drove in deep, making her soaking wet and moaning like an animal. We switched to intense doggy, my hands all over her big breasts as she arched perfectly. I finished by ripping off the condom and blasting a huge load across her ass, asshole, and lower back. Lina perfectly blends sweet girlfriend vibes with raw, raunchy energy. Guys who love her video will be hooked. Highly recommended!
-
04-04-26 18:30 #11254Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 144Sia AsianButterfly
Finally, I got to see Sia this time I thought she was not coming back but anyway. She is amazing!! Like look, and service are top top. Big titty girl and with a beautiful face. She was wearing a white top that really highlighted her figure, and it definitely caught my attention right away. We spent a few minutes making out before heading to the bedroom, where we undressed while continuing the kisses. She then guided me to the shower, she did a lot of teasing and preview very nice before the main, and we picked things right back up afterward.
From there, we mixed things up between oral and foreplay until she was ready to move things forward. She's a great kisser and clearly enjoys it, which made everything feel natural. After putting on protection, we got into it, starting in missionary, where her expressions and movements really stood out. She is always engaging and making a sexy moan. It didn't take long before I reached a strong finish.
Afterward, she gave me a relaxing back rub, which helped me recover for a second round. She got things going again and kept the energy up until we built to another finish. She really puts in the effort and stays focused on making sure you leave satisfied.
-
04-04-26 16:33 #11253Senior Member

Posts: 4756I think the the folk lores of Chinese Triads and Japanese Yakuza's are all gone and not as dominant as before. Not sure what the Korean ones are.
Originally Posted by Dkayz
[View Original Post]
All I see is Japanese girls changing agents to get a better rate, some agents are dumb and get nabbed in Japan etc. Girls freely book their flights etc based on whatever the Agent arranged to go.
Some girls are not even with Agents if certain spa told the girls to go direct and girls do it for slight % gain.
I'm sure there will be some debts to pay if someone helped the girl come over but that's probably non-Japanese girls because most J girls come on their own and stays within the bounds of the visa schedule so they can come back while Chinese girls overstay their visa and could be more "on the run" from the authorities.











Reply With Quote





