Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 972 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 162 562 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 14573
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13658
    She is real. She is not GFE at all. Lots of rules. I would not repeat.

  2. #13657

    Agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortStop25  [View Original Post]
    This was my experience as well. She was sweet, friendly, and fun. The only thing that sucked was that sometimes her incalls were really sketchy. I gave her a ride once, and she told me the story about the boyfriend and kid and I really empathized with her. My favorite Kodi memory was one time I was having a hard time finishing and out of nowhere she said some spectacular dirty talk (which I usually find distracting, not sexy) and it made me go 0-60 immediately. A few seconds after she's like "yep, when in doubt, talk dirty to them. ".

    It really bothers me that she has gone this direction, but unfortunately it isn't an unusual story for these working girls.
    It's sad for sure. And what is hilarious is that the photos in the new ad look nothing like her today.

  3. #13656

    Kodi

    Quote Originally Posted by CornHauler  [View Original Post]
    I remember her after her BF got killed and she gave their baby up for adoption. She was a nice person. I haven't seen her in a long time, it's to bad she got hooked up with this guy. She has a lot of demons in the closet and I kinda feel sorry for her for what she's gone through. She definitely needs help before she kills herself. Fentanyl is a ticking time bomb. The percentage of mongers out there don't know and read the forum so there's a lot of guys getting ripped off. It only takes one guy packing that's temperamental and there could be problems. Kodi if your reading this don't be taking advantage of people before it's too late. CH.
    This was my experience as well. She was sweet, friendly, and fun. The only thing that sucked was that sometimes her incalls were really sketchy. I gave her a ride once, and she told me the story about the boyfriend and kid and I really empathized with her. My favorite Kodi memory was one time I was having a hard time finishing and out of nowhere she said some spectacular dirty talk (which I usually find distracting, not sexy) and it made me go 0-60 immediately. A few seconds after she's like "yep, when in doubt, talk dirty to them. ".

    It really bothers me that she has gone this direction, but unfortunately it isn't an unusual story for these working girls.

  4. #13655

    Anabell Perez?

    Has anyone had any experience with this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/anabell554

  5. #13654

    She's a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by GunnerDick  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Kodi everyone has been warning about? Same phone number but the photos are different and look weird.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/482190667598
    The one picture of her is a highly filtered picture of her when she's probably in her young twenties now she's in her 40's and looks terrible. Stay away if you know better. She has bruises all over her and I wouldn't go down on her if you paid me $1,000. We need to keep the heat on her. She must have caught on and it's trying everything.

  6. #13653

    Kodi? New photos same phone #

    Is this the Kodi everyone has been warning about? Same phone number but the photos are different and look weird.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/482190667598

  7. #13652

    Cheaper!

    Quote Originally Posted by CapeScape  [View Original Post]
    I'll pass on this one. Yuck.
    It's cheaper to bang a water mattress or you can rent a bounce house!! LOL.

  8. #13651

    Too BIG

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...y/933916635863

    I was in the mood for a bigger girl. I saw her pics on STG and txt her. Her comms are spotty but eventually we connected.

    She's staying at a hotel in FM. She opened the door and OMG. The beauty. Very early 30's, beautiful blond hair, bright and smiling blue eyes and such a happy personality! I'm a sucker for happy, positive vibes and she got a lot of those. She's upfront before the meet up that she's a bigger girl -her words-so I was aware.

    After some small talk she jumped in the shower and she invited me to join. Love it. She BBJ junior in the shower and got him very happy and exited. The main menu is pretty open, BBJ, CFS (my choice), DFK. Missionary, CG and doggy was had with a lot of dirty talk that drove me crazy. I finished BBJCIM which was kind of unexpected but it felt oh so good. Not a clock watcher either, she likes to connect.

    More loving cuddles and sweet wet kisses, she's very cuddly and loves to kiss with these adorable lips of hers. I left happy and glad to met a genuine kind young lady. It's rather rare in this hobby.

    If you like bigger girls, run don't walk.

    RN.
    I'll pass on this one. Yuck.

  9. #13650

    Gorgeous

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...y/933916635863

    I was in the mood for a bigger girl. I saw her pics on STG and txt her. Her comms are spotty but eventually we connected.

    She's staying at a hotel in FM. She opened the door and OMG. The beauty. Very early 30's, beautiful blond hair, bright and smiling blue eyes and such a happy personality! I'm a sucker for happy, positive vibes and she got a lot of those. She's upfront before the meet up that she's a bigger girl -her words-so I was aware.

    After some small talk she jumped in the shower and she invited me to join. Love it. She BBJ junior in the shower and got him very happy and exited. The main menu is pretty open, BBJ, CFS (my choice), DFK. Missionary, CG and doggy was had with a lot of dirty talk that drove me crazy. I finished BBJCIM which was kind of unexpected but it felt oh so good. Not a clock watcher either, she likes to connect.

    More loving cuddles and sweet wet kisses, she's very cuddly and loves to kiss with these adorable lips of hers. I left happy and glad to met a genuine kind young lady. It's rather rare in this hobby.

    If you like bigger girls, run don't walk.

    RN.

  10. #13649
    Quote Originally Posted by CapeScape  [View Original Post]
    Those are her pictures 10 years ago before the meth.
    Yikes.

    But, and you probably know this, the point of posting the photos wasn't to show what she looks like, but to show what she looks like in her ads so that people know who to avoid. The negative reviews posted a link, but she removes the posts and re-posts, so someone trying to know who to avoid can't find her from the link. Now they can identify her ads by the photos.

  11. #13648

    Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker2009  [View Original Post]
    She seems to be changing out her posts, probably because of the negative reviews and attached links.

    Here are some photos of her from her ads.

    She looks hot to me, but I have stayed away because of her consistently bad reviews on here, what a shame. Can anyone verify if these are her actual photos, I forget what the reviews say.

    Her current number starts with 904 area code.
    Those are her pictures 10 years ago before the meth.

  12. #13647

    Anyone Have Experience With Chanel /4'9 Petite Pressure?


  13. #13646
    Quote Originally Posted by Anon776  [View Original Post]
    Scarlett.

    Got contact info from USmellIt. Thank you for shared. As stated before she has the water park in her bedroom. Be ready to dish out as she can take it well. I will definitely book another visit in the future. Have hydration with you.
    Hahaha it was very fun! And yesss stay hydrated especially for the watersports.

  14. #13645
    Quote Originally Posted by Jj2549  [View Original Post]
    Went and seen this honey a few weeks ago and all that is said is true. Sloppy deep throat, soaking the sheets sex in multiple positions. Enjoyed my time with her and a return is a given. Can't wait to be balls deep in that pussy and mouth again.
    Thank you so much hun, it really was amazing! Looking forward to next time.

  15. #13644
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyRoy  [View Original Post]
    I didn't believe the more recent reports and hooked up with her about two weeks ago. Not good. Something is clearly amiss. Probably the fenny I guess. Had a punk ass BF lurking around and she wouldn't let him leave. She looked terrible so I passed. Sad but true.
    Come on brother, we tried to help you!

    Some motherfuckers always trying to ice skate uphill.

    LOL, just joking but real talk, 99% of the vets here are just trying to help. I have never posted to lash out at a girl or to hurt my fellow mongers. The only way this whole thing works is if we look out for each other.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape