Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 146 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 2183
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2078

    Legit massage place HE ever??

    I think its pretty safe to assume that we have all fantasized about going to a legit massage place and getting some type of happy ending. I'm not looking for Intel, only your story if it ever happened, even if it was 15 years ago and in Maryland. No need to reply LGreen, we all know that you've gotten HE from dental cleanings, the DMV and the lady at the service desk at Hannafords. I have probably had around 50 legit massages in the last 25 years and have never, I did have a massage therapist in Dover, NH say about 20 min into the massage that if I was looking for a HE that she doesn't do that. I was very surprised to even bring it up, I think I replied something like, well everyone would enjoy a HE, I'll take note that its not part of your menu. That was 20 something years ago and about a year after being in business she packed up and went out west, or so I was told.

    AMP.

  2. #2077

    Sunshine Spa. Epsom

    Saw this place in a strip mall across from State Liquor store at the Epsom rotary. Had read Yelp reviews that appeared decent service and since I drive by every few weeks thought I'd TOFT. Did that last night and yes totally legit. If you are looking for a real massage you may want to check it out. Appears only masseuse, the owner Mandy but definitely no extras.

  3. #2076

    6 E Broad

    Decided to visit 6 E Broadway recently. The place doesn't present as a massage parlor, just looks like a normal beauty salon from the outside. Drew Lilly, though she pronounced it as "Lee Lee". Very attractive young-looking girl with a great body and natural Bs. Massage was good, flipped after a nice tease. She has just the smallest bit of belly flab but still a really good-looking girl. I got Saran Wrap CBJ for 150, which is a bit expensive to me, but seems to be the going rate at most places these days. She wanted 200 to take her panties off, I declined and she just did the deed topless. Total damage 70 + 150.

  4. #2075
    Quote Originally Posted by NCC3582  [View Original Post]
    Got an interesting cold call / text the other day listing the old Red Roof Lane address as being back in operation. Phone ending in 6976. No specifics / offerings. Just a query about if I wanted to come over and play. I am still extraordinarily hesitant to do anything in the general NH area due to the amount of LEO activity in the recent past.

    NCC.
    I went the other day, number ended in (6628) she was cute huge but horrible bolt ons.

  5. #2074
    Quote Originally Posted by Jericho32  [View Original Post]
    Saw an AD with no location when browsing STG. Texted and got told the RedaRoofaLn. I'm guessing these are a different group and not part of the group that moved with the Gaiia? Also hesitant because of all the Methuen / Salem stuff happening lately. Anyone tried the 4879 number? Got an image attachment (Which I 1000% doubt is the individual. But rather just a stock image of a woman in lingerie) and about 10 messages after inquiring. But driving by felt the area was just a bit too busy for my liking.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/derry...m/697390365473
    I ended up texting them to ask about rates and got this response:

    140/20 min. 160/ hh 200/ h 300/ VIP cash only.

    Not sure what VIP includes. I don't know if I'll end up going there; I prefer AMPs where you can get a massage first to relax before the fun starts.

  6. #2073
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    As I recall, the Gaiia group briefly moved into the Inn after they moved out of the old building.
    That is correct.

  7. #2072
    Quote Originally Posted by NCC3582  [View Original Post]
    No website. It was a cold text to my phone from a number that I did not have saved. And when I asked fro the actual address, they gave the number for the Red Roof Inn itself, not Gaia's old address (in the next parking lot before the inn). Looking back at it. It looks like it is the same hotel Asian group running out of Hampton.
    As I recall, the Gaiia group briefly moved into the Inn after they moved out of the old building.

  8. #2071

    Red Roof Ln

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson686  [View Original Post]
    What website is this listed on? I checked listcrawler but couldn't find anything for Salem.
    No website. It was a cold text to my phone from a number that I did not have saved. And when I asked fro the actual address, they gave the number for the Red Roof Inn itself, not Gaia's old address (in the next parking lot before the inn). Looking back at it. It looks like it is the same hotel asian group running out of Hampton.

  9. #2070

    Advertisements for Red Roof

    Quote Originally Posted by NCC3582  [View Original Post]
    Got an interesting cold call / text the other day listing the old Red Roof Lane address as being back in operation. Phone ending in 6976. No specifics / offerings. Just a query about if I wanted to come over and play. I am still extraordinarily hesitant to do anything in the general NH area due to the amount of LEO activity in the recent past.

    NCC.
    Saw an AD with no location when browsing STG. Texted and got told the RedaRoofaLn. I'm guessing these are a different group and not part of the group that moved with the Gaiia? Also hesitant because of all the Methuen / Salem stuff happening lately. Anyone tried the 4879 number? Got an image attachment (Which I 1000% doubt is the individual. But rather just a stock image of a woman in lingerie) and about 10 messages after inquiring. But driving by felt the area was just a bit too busy for my liking.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/derry...m/697390365473
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Redrf.jpg‎  

  10. #2069
    Quote Originally Posted by NCC3582  [View Original Post]
    Got an interesting cold call / text the other day listing the old Red Roof Lane address as being back in operation. Phone ending in 6976. No specifics / offerings. Just a query about if I wanted to come over and play. I am still extraordinarily hesitant to do anything in the general NH area due to the amount of LEO activity in the recent past.

    NCC.
    What website is this listed on? I checked listcrawler but couldn't find anything for Salem.

  11. #2068
    Quote Originally Posted by NCC3582  [View Original Post]
    Got an interesting cold call / text the other day listing the old Red Roof Lane address as being back in operation. Phone ending in 6976. No specifics / offerings. Just a query about if I wanted to come over and play. I am still extraordinarily hesitant to do anything in the general NH area due to the amount of LEO activity in the recent past.

    NCC.
    Was in the area so dropped by the old place. Building looked pretty vacant except for 1 business on first floor. On sign out side only 1 business was listed on first floor. It wasn't quit dark yet but dark enough that I would've expected lights on if other suites had tenants.

  12. #2067

    Gaiia

    Quote Originally Posted by Snappercake  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know how to contact this place? Is it the same number as the salem Gaiia was?
    Yes, use the old number.

  13. #2066

    Gaiia

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldstardec  [View Original Post]
    In need of a massage and my ATF was busy so I swung by 6 E Broadway. There was a Santa and Christmas lights behind the door but it was locked. I was talking on the phone and they said it was open. I was totally confused so they sent me a picture. They are actually on the corner of Manning and E Broadway. Not the door that has the number 6 on it. Man did I feel dumb LOL.

    Give 0.5 for the half to a tall slender beautiful endowed masseuse and didn't realize she had another monger in the other room. If I had know I would have walked. Walls don't go to the ceiling and I could hear everything. Ten minutes later another girl comes into the shop again beautiful with mm C's done right. DATY and CBJ 1.5 tried for 1 but we were going back and forth and she want more so we ended on the 1.5. She was very friendly, fun, and has skills, I would repeat. There are presently some good options as from the sounds in the other room there are more options with beautiful young women.
    Does anyone know how to contact this place? Is it the same number as the salem Gaiia was?

  14. #2065

    Red Roof Lane

    Got an interesting cold call / text the other day listing the old Red Roof Lane address as being back in operation. Phone ending in 6976. No specifics / offerings. Just a query about if I wanted to come over and play. I am still extraordinarily hesitant to do anything in the general NH area due to the amount of LEO activity in the recent past.

    NCC.

  15. #2064
    Quote Originally Posted by Amppro95  [View Original Post]
    Whatever name she goes by or whatever location she is absolutely beautiful. I was told before I went to see her that her menu stops at DATY and CBJ. I was like ok, I've heard that plenty of times and end up having FS after a cpl of visits. I saw her a total of 6 and never got FS, she was very friendly about it, I too would leave a condom out right on top of my cloths and the 6th and last time I flashed her a wad of cash. Still no, I am a FS guy and so I stopped going although the DATY was outstanding, delicious pussy and very responsive. CBJ was good, just not my thing but, she was easily in the top 5 best looking AMP girls I've ever been with.

    AMP.
    Hahahahahahahaha I've had the same exact experience as both of you, have shown her I have a condom at the ready, have shown her a wad of cash, always been denied FS, I haven't seen her for a while because it's a bit of a drive for me to NH I usually prefer BBBJCIM or CFS and she has denied all of my attempts at both of those, I do agree delicious pussy though, just not enough to make me a regular.

    Some of the other girls she's had in the shop have offered more of a menu though, has anyone seen a girl there recently who last year was going by "Mickey"? Large man made breasts, large cross tattoo on one arm, she was fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape