Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Escort Review: Utr

+ Submit Review
Page 58 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 108 158 558 1058 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 18218
Come be a VIP
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #17363

    It was worth a try

    Quote Originally Posted by IWish  [View Original Post]
    So the overnights and impressive support from you mongers this past week was heroic but has ended in defeat. The gf is back. I could instantly tell by the mess. So be sure to buy popcorn, sit back and watch the spectacle unfold. Shame, a couple of you guys were turning her on. I thought she might convert. Anyway she got a massage gun she wants to explore uses with.
    Does this mean that she is no longer seeing guys at all? I was going to send you a request for her information and hoping to see her early this week.

    Please keep us updated.

    Thank you.

  2. #17362
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    All for Naught

    So the overnights and impressive support from you mongers this past week was heroic but has ended in defeat. The gf is back. I could instantly tell by the mess. So be sure to buy popcorn, sit back and watch the spectacle unfold. Shame, a couple of you guys were turning her on. I thought she might convert. Anyway she got a massage gun she wants to explore uses with.

  3. #17361

    Sophia. Puerto Rican UTR.

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    So I finally saw Sophia PR. Thanks to Ghostrider01. There's nothing much I can say about that. No one knows. Very attractive woman nice body cute face an. She's a mature woman. She's like the hot MILF you want to hit that lives next-door to you works with you in the office.

    When I got to her location, I was a little confused with the instructions and I knocked at the wrong door, but she had called me and directed me to her. I walked in and she was ready to go dressed in sexy lingerie beautiful her place is absolutely really nice and neat and clean. Her hygiene is great. Everything is great about her. I placed the roses on her nightstand. She put some music on and she started dancing shaking that sexy booty grinding on me grinding on junior. I told her to get on the bed and in K9 position Emilie went to DATYNDATO hygiene is Delicious. Totally lay down and went to town on DATY she really gets into DATY and she likes to kind of take control which is hot other providers sometimes just lay their spread eagle which is also fine as well, but she really kind of gets into it. Grinds and moves during DATY now you don't know what these ladies sometimes they can be faking it or they could actually really get the O in her case I would have to say I think she wasn't faking it because the kitty did get very soaking and she left some juices on the sheets so I would say in my opinion she really gets into it. Then we went to BBJ and she does really great at BBJ no complaints there but man, I don't know what was going on but junior was not cooperating. Junior was like pretty much asleep in my mind. I'm like dang I feel a little bit embarrassed. Maybe I was nervous but then I also remembered I hooked up with a girl I met last night at a bar and I'm probably getting to that age where a junior needs to rest a whole 24 hours in between because my junior was not waking up. And she's such a great provider that she wasn't rushing. She was really trying her best so we switched positions put junior's cap on but junior just wasn't fully awake then we went back to DATY more BBJ then finally at the end of it junior semi woke up and we were able to make it work and he finally blew in the bag, but he wasn't fully woken up if you know what I mean, he was like sleepwalking.

    She said maybe I'm just nervous since it's the first time I've been with her but in reality I just think I'm at that age or I got something going on with me that junior can't work more than once in 24 hours. He probably needs a full 24 hour in between sessions. Well, I'm definitely going to see her again and I'm going to make sure Junior has a full 24 hour rest before I see her.
    I rewarded myself with a two hour visit with Sophia. She was fresh off a vacation and clearly in need of a passionate exchange. That beautiful soft mocha skin gets me every time. Her kissing is so intense and her hands all over me is amazing. The BBBJ gave me the first finish. We paused for a bathroom break and each brushed our teeth and used mouthwash to prepare for the second round. This was more tender than the first round and included laying together and kissing with gentle caressing. I gave her a powerful orgasm which got me ready for some more intimate actions. I suited up and started in lazy doggy which was so incredible ramming into that perfect ass. But I wanted to finish in missionary so I could kiss that gorgeous mouth. She wrapped her arms around me and stroked my sides and back. Soon she was orgasming again and wrapped her legs around me and that brought me to my second finish. So awesome to have a simultaneous climax with her. As a woman's climax lasts longer I had to keep pounding even after I had filled the bag. It was so intense. We were both exhausted. I just laid there for a couple minutes feeling her beautiful body beneath me. Finally I got up and cleaned up in her bathroom. She kept taking in Spanish calling me beautiful man. I speak a little Spanish so that was cool. We laid close together lightly kissing as I felt so damn satisfied. I can't wait to see this incredible woman again.

  4. #17360

    Any luck on Palma Linda?

    Hey all, I'm traveling to Orlando from Ohio and wanted to see if anyone had tried this group off Palm. Feel free to DM me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/altam...r/441283335703

    Stay safe!

  5. #17359
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeFly  [View Original Post]
    Bro,

    I think that we should be asking ourselves how are we protecting ourselves in this hobby. There are some prescription that we as hobbyist can take to reduce the risk. However, it cannot be absolutely eliminated in my opinion. Risk versus reward versus feeling.

    Mike.
    I fully agree with this. I wish there was more open dialogue on testing available and treatments. And less stigma and shame in our society to have a safe place to go.

  6. #17358

    Seleste or anyone

    Bro,

    I think that we should be asking ourselves how are we protecting ourselves in this hobby. There are some prescription that we as hobbyist can take to reduce the risk. However, it cannot be absolutely eliminated in my opinion. Risk versus reward versus feeling.

    Mike.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky2019  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone,

    Anyone having trouble getting contact with her? I'm having hard time getting with her as everyone like her LOL. I know she's everyone favorite Utr. I understand why. Does anyone know does she get her test done for giving everyone BBBJCIM or bare. Remember there's evil out there be hating giving to people.

  7. #17357

    Sarah Maitland

    Just wondering anyone know how old is Sarah Maitland?

  8. #17356

    You'll need a personal visit

    Quote Originally Posted by JwFinder  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the follow up. I wasn't able to connect with her because she was already in process of moving. How is the Greek with her? Is CIA possible?

    Also, general question to the board. I've tried finding links to ad for CSB, is that the same as Cuban snow bunny? The only ones I can find are no longer working. Can someone point in right direction of current ad?

    And with Bree, does she have a new ad posted? I think everyone's mentioned she has a different number.
    With Debby before she agrees to anal at all. Size, temperament, etc. Embarrassing to say I qualify! So if you make it past step 1, all I can say is empty your wallet and you will get what you want. Everyone knows money talks. Don't depend on your good looks.

  9. #17355
    Quote Originally Posted by IWish  [View Original Post]
    IMO skip the dresses and ask for the white bikini. You won't believe it. Saw her this morning. Her butt open again. She is so grateful to all who cheered her up yesterday, and would like you to keep it up. LOL, that last phrase inadvertently so appropriate. But alas she must vacate THIS MORNING if anyone can assist her move she'd be deeply appreciative.
    Thank you for the follow up. I wasn't able to connect with her because she was already in process of moving. How is the Greek with her? Is CIA possible?

    Also, general question to the board. I've tried finding links to ad for CSB, is that the same as Cuban snow bunny? The only ones I can find are no longer working. Can someone point in right direction of current ad?

    And with Bree, does she have a new ad posted? I think everyone's mentioned she has a different number.

  10. #17354

    Sophia PR. Great time

    So I finally saw Sophia PR. Thanks to Ghostrider01. There's nothing much I can say about that. No one knows. Very attractive woman nice body cute face an. She's a mature woman. She's like the hot MILF you want to hit that lives next-door to you works with you in the office.

    When I got to her location, I was a little confused with the instructions and I knocked at the wrong door, but she had called me and directed me to her. I walked in and she was ready to go dressed in sexy lingerie beautiful her place is absolutely really nice and neat and clean. Her hygiene is great. Everything is great about her. I placed the roses on her nightstand. She put some music on and she started dancing shaking that sexy booty grinding on me grinding on junior. I told her to get on the bed and in K9 position Emilie went to DATYNDATO hygiene is Delicious. Totally lay down and went to town on DATY she really gets into DATY and she likes to kind of take control which is hot other providers sometimes just lay their spread eagle which is also fine as well, but she really kind of gets into it. Grinds and moves during DATY now you don't know what these ladies sometimes they can be faking it or they could actually really get the O in her case I would have to say I think she wasn't faking it because the kitty did get very soaking and she left some juices on the sheets so I would say in my opinion she really gets into it. Then we went to BBJ and she does really great at BBJ no complaints there but man, I don't know what was going on but junior was not cooperating. Junior was like pretty much asleep in my mind. I'm like dang I feel a little bit embarrassed. Maybe I was nervous but then I also remembered I hooked up with a girl I met last night at a bar and I'm probably getting to that age where a junior needs to rest a whole 24 hours in between because my junior was not waking up. And she's such a great provider that she wasn't rushing. She was really trying her best so we switched positions put junior's cap on but junior just wasn't fully awake then we went back to DATY more BBJ then finally at the end of it junior semi woke up and we were able to make it work and he finally blew in the bag, but he wasn't fully woken up if you know what I mean, he was like sleepwalking.

    She said maybe I'm just nervous since it's the first time I've been with her but in reality I just think I'm at that age or I got something going on with me that junior can't work more than once in 24 hours. He probably needs a full 24 hour in between sessions. Well, I'm definitely going to see her again and I'm going to make sure Junior has a full 24 hour rest before I see her.

    [Deleted by Admin]

  11. #17353

    Great time with Sarah Maitland

    It had been a while but I found myself back in Orlando for work. I made my calls to Sarah to plan out a fun get together with her. She always has great communication and in no time we had set up a night to see each other.

    Sarah has a great reputation here and has always delivered a fantastic time each and every time I see her. Picked her up from her place and headed X which in not that far away. In the room, we got comfortable on the bed. She pulled out her toy to warm herself up, one of my favorite parts. I just enjoy watching her use her toy to play with herself. All while I focused on her nice full tits and perfect nips. If your a nipples guy like I am, let me tell you, hers are nice thick and big.

    Once she was warmed up, it was time for fun, awesome BJ with attention to speed. After awhile it was off to the main course of her on top riding me, while I watched us on the ceiling mirror LOL. On to my favorite position, her on her knees and me from behind. I like how Sarah does not rush me nor asks if I am are ready to cum or does the fake, "Oh please cum for me baby, cum for me now, I want you to cum. ". She let's me take my time and enjoy our time together. A few minutes later I have a powerful climax and fall on the bed LOL.

    We clean up and I take her back to her place. I should be back in June, and I have already planned out my FL route where I will have 2 nights in Orlando to spend with her.

    Thank you for a great time Sarah, I can't wait to see you soon!

  12. #17352

    Orlando Job

    Hella fellow mongers, I'm starting a job here in Orlando (Semoran blvd) and I need recommendations for FS massage parlors near me and quality providers around that area. I do understand you get what you pay for and as always I'm a gentleman and treat them with respect. UTRs are greatly appreciated!

  13. #17351
    Quote Originally Posted by IWish  [View Original Post]
    Swift127 clear yours. Debbie is back in Four Corners for now. She understands this will be a problem for some so she will be actively looking for an apartment. Her schedule today disrupted so basically open the rest of today. Everyone asking for a pic of the white bikini. For some reason wouldn't upload here. Ask her for it.
    I've cleared my inbox. Thanks for the heads up.

  14. #17350
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    Mine Cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by SCJames  [View Original Post]
    Your in box is full and you can't receive pms right now.
    Swift127 clear yours. Debbie is back in Four Corners for now. She understands this will be a problem for some so she will be actively looking for an apartment. Her schedule today disrupted so basically open the rest of today. Everyone asking for a pic of the white bikini. For some reason wouldn't upload here. Ask her for it.

  15. #17349

    Heads up

    Quote Originally Posted by IWish  [View Original Post]
    IMO skip the dresses and ask for the white bikini. You won't believe it. Saw her this morning. Her butt open again. She is so grateful to all who cheered her up yesterday, and would like you to keep it up. LOL, that last phrase inadvertently so appropriate. But alas she must vacate THIS MORNING if anyone can assist her move she'd be deeply appreciative.
    Your in box is full and you can't receive pms right now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape