Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 2697 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 1017 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 40441
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40201

    Places not posting or responding to text

    Quote Originally Posted by Shogane  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for sharing this info and sorry to hear about what happened to Natty and sad for the other girls who work there as well. It's definitely messed up for the rent money to get taken IMO. The girls work hard like anyone else and I greatly appreciate their services here. Although I have no experience with Natty, I do hope they all are able to recover from this soon and continue on as best as they can. Hope to also support them too. This really sucks. Stay safe everyone..
    Have a lot of places gone dark since this raid. Are people taking a break from going to new places. Please share.

  2. #40200

    15 guys with guns?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunt938  [View Original Post]
    So they're about 15 of them sticking guns in these poor girls face now they're only two ladies at the time when they came in there were no customers there. And if it was ice the girl wouldn't be walking around free she's basically had to walk home from the jail so they let her out on her own recognition pending investigation. They stole her rent money which was $3000 thank God nothing more, apparently natty was very slow and probably she said didn't even have customers that day according to my good friend who took her to dinner last night, if it was ice or the fed definitely they wouldn't have been let out on their own recognizance so if I hear any more details I will let you know and natty English is not very well this is my friend telling me secondhand report. These working girls need a GoFundMe page for when this type of shit happens.
    This seems fishy to me.

    Don't mean to denigrate the report but.

    -15 guys with guns in this little shop with 3 rooms and 2 girls?

    Seems a lot like the wild west to me. Not like a professional law enforcement action.

    Add to that, no record to an official HPD action. If ICE action, she wouldn't have been released. Other federal agencies aren't interested a a small time massage shop unless it's a front for a major drug operation (I don't think that it is, BTW).

    I tend to doubt the accuracy of the report. Maybe a bit of an overstatement? Sounds more like a ripoff of a small time provider with theft of cash on hand, to me.

    Not a word from Angel Spa, Ana Massage, City Garden Spa or any of the rest of the similar operations that all operate with 100 yards of this location.

    The optics just don't work. In my limited experience, cops of any sort just don't work like this.

    My 2 cents. For what it's worth.

  3. #40199

    Mahalo for sharing the info and stay safe everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunt938  [View Original Post]
    So they're about 15 of them sticking guns in these poor girls face now they're only two ladies at the time when they came in there were no customers there. And if it was ice the girl wouldn't be walking around free she's basically had to walk home from the jail so they let her out on her own recognition pending investigation. They stole her rent money which was $3000 thank God nothing more, apparently natty was very slow and probably she said didn't even have customers that day according to my good friend who took her to dinner last night, if it was ice or the fed definitely they wouldn't have been let out on their own recognizance so if I hear any more details I will let you know and natty English is not very well this is my friend telling me secondhand report. These working girls need a GoFundMe page for when this type of shit happens.
    Thank you for sharing this info and sorry to hear about what happened to Natty and sad for the other girls who work there as well. It's definitely messed up for the rent money to get taken IMO. The girls work hard like anyone else and I greatly appreciate their services here. Although I have no experience with Natty, I do hope they all are able to recover from this soon and continue on as best as they can. Hope to also support them too. This really sucks. Stay safe everyone.

    Very Respectfully,

    -Sho.

  4. #40198
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunt938  [View Original Post]
    These working girls need a GoFundMe page for when this type of shit happens.
    Probably best to reach out to them direct and make a direct donation. Sites like those take a cut what they really need is cash in hand to make rent.

  5. #40197
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunt938  [View Original Post]
    My friend who hangs out with natty at Samsung Plaza on the second floor got a call from her saying they came in they arrested her they took her money etc. Etc. Complete nightmare so heads up for all the people who like the Thailand girls at Samsung building if I get more details from my buddy I will post it.
    I've never been with Natty, but did see the ads. How unfortunate. Hope she is okay.

  6. #40196

    Poor Natty

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunt938  [View Original Post]
    So they're about 15 of them sticking guns in these poor girls face now they're only two ladies at the time when they came in there were no customers there. And if it was ice the girl wouldn't be walking around free she's basically had to walk home from the jail so they let her out on her own recognition pending investigation. They stole her rent money which was $3000 thank God nothing more, apparently natty was very slow and probably she said didn't even have customers that day according to my good friend who took her to dinner last night, if it was ice or the fed definitely they wouldn't have been let out on their own recognizance so if I hear any more details I will let you know and natty English is not very well this is my friend telling me secondhand report. These working girls need a GoFundMe page for when this type of shit happens.
    Thank you for reporting. I'm sorry to hear what happened with Natty.

    I'm sure she was very scared. Could this be Ice raiding massage parlors now looking for deportation?

    It's scary. If it is Ice, it's scary going to massage parlors because you might get deported even though.

    You are a USA Citizen.

  7. #40195
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunt938  [View Original Post]
    They stole her rent money which was $3000 thank God nothing more.
    Was this an outright theft, or did she at least receive a receipt and / or some other paperwork for the money they seized? If so, did the paperwork claim any reason the money was seized, such as for evidence in an investigation or for potential forfeiture? If so, she would probably need the assistance of a lawyer to attempt to recover the money.

  8. #40194

    Poor natty from second floor Samsung building

    So they're about 15 of them sticking guns in these poor girls face now they're only two ladies at the time when they came in there were no customers there. And if it was ice the girl wouldn't be walking around free she's basically had to walk home from the jail so they let her out on her own recognition pending investigation. They stole her rent money which was $3000 thank God nothing more, apparently natty was very slow and probably she said didn't even have customers that day according to my good friend who took her to dinner last night, if it was ice or the fed definitely they wouldn't have been let out on their own recognizance so if I hear any more details I will let you know and natty English is not very well this is my friend telling me secondhand report. These working girls need a GoFundMe page for when this type of shit happens.

  9. #40193
    Quote Originally Posted by HardAina  [View Original Post]
    Why this place? It's usually low key and out of attention.

    I tried to search for the arrest record on the HPD website but couldn't find it.
    Good observation. If it's not in the HPD arrest logs, then that means the raid was done by Feds or State. I can't see State making such a big fuss over this little place plus it has Thai connection so I'm guessing feds probably ICE but that's just my educated guess. In any case that's really unfortunate news and I hope everyone's ok. Stay safe gents.

  10. #40192

    Unfortunate

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunt938  [View Original Post]
    My friend who hangs out with natty at Samsung Plaza on the second floor got a call from her saying they came in they arrested her they took her money etc. Etc. Complete nightmare so heads up for all the people who like the Thailand girls at Samsung building if I get more details from my buddy I will post it.
    Why this place? It's usually low key and out of attention.

    I tried to search for the arrest record on the HPD website but couldn't find it.

  11. #40191
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1403
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunt938  [View Original Post]
    My friend who hangs out with natty at Samsung Plaza on the second floor got a call from her saying they came in they arrested her they took her money etc. Etc. Complete nightmare so heads up for all the people who like the Thailand girls at Samsung building if I get more details from my buddy I will post it.
    Thanks Hunt for letting us know.

  12. #40190
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetare7227  [View Original Post]
    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/body.../13322064.html

    Seen their ads for awhile and was curious if anyone tried? I texted and their incall is at a hotel in ka Makana.
    Not this one, but I've tried a few months back. One was Latina, was an ok experience, but was very rushed everything covered.

    One was Chinese, BBBJ made too much fake noises but overall great CIM.

    Last one was weird, got called up to the room and when I went in had someone (dude) in the bathroom showering. I left and never returned.

    Chance them.

  13. #40189

    Samsung building second floor was rated yesterday

    My friend who hangs out with natty at Samsung Plaza on the second floor got a call from her saying they came in they arrested her they took her money etc. Etc. Complete nightmare so heads up for all the people who like the Thailand girls at Samsung building if I get more details from my buddy I will post it.

  14. #40188
    Quote Originally Posted by Enona1  [View Original Post]
    Went when they first opened. Had Bena. Good massage, Thai MILF with big titties and nice nipples. HE only. Never went back but tempted to try again. I think each mt decides what is on the table. Damage was $200.
    I fucked Bena for $250 a few months ago. CBJ was awful, too much teeth (or maybe I'm too girthy I've been told).

  15. #40187
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1403
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus808  [View Original Post]
    Problem is Lemon is hit or miss on if she's here or away for a month. When she's here the waiting list is crazy LOL.
    I never had any problems. I know when she leaves & comes back. You just need to know when to go see her (days & times).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape