Thread: Cuddle Sites
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 2738
-
04-06-26 12:30 #2483Senior Member

Posts: 161JayKayCuddlebug
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/JayKayCuddlebug
Looking for any info on this one gents. Got a session lined up with her on Wednesday.
-
04-06-26 12:11 #2482Senior Member

Posts: 660Marsmellow
This one thinks alot of herself to. Full day almost 5 K.
-
04-06-26 11:00 #2481Senior Member

Posts: 207Sheena & Darling Charlie
Ok, just thinking out loud here and seeing if anyone's seen Darling Charlie? We've seen reports of Sheena being loud on the site about being platonic, but YMMV during the actual cuddles depending on her attraction. She posted she'll be doing doubles with DC and just curious if DC was the same way?
-
04-06-26 09:18 #2480Senior Member

Posts: 228MaMichele
Anyone have any experience with this one from cc? A pm is fine.
-
04-04-26 12:58 #2479Senior Member

Posts: 76Do not use WiFi use cellular data!
Originally Posted by MSheeran
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 08:11 #2478Senior Member

Posts: 156Cancelled
I had a new phone so it was a new IP. On my old phone and other devices, it wouldn't let me past the first screen. But with new phone I could sign up again.
Originally Posted by OrlandoOD
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 08:05 #2477Senior Member

Posts: 388Did you connect via the same IP?
Originally Posted by MSheeran
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 06:58 #2476Regular Member

Posts: 7It took changing internet providers to stop getting banned for me. I am extremely cautious from now on and keep communication at a minimum until I get their phone #, etc.
Originally Posted by MSheeran
[View Original Post]
Coffeemug.
-
04-03-26 22:22 #2475Senior Member

Posts: 139Probably tagged your IP address. Use a VPN when you go to the site.
Originally Posted by MSheeran
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 20:04 #2474Senior Member

Posts: 156Cancelled. Again.
It took cc all of 60 minutes to cancel my ass again. I got a new phone and thought I could create a new account, with yet another email address, and it worked. I was messaging cuddlers to set something up and then bam! They recognized me somehow and now I'm SOL. What's worse, I didn't do anything to deserve it LOL.
-
04-03-26 19:37 #2473Senior Member

Posts: 214Colombianamor
Wondering if anybody has anything they would like to share about this stunning woman. At $275 an hr she is a bit pricey for this guy but dam, she is fine. DM me the deets if you care to share. We all know how CC loves to monitor information sharing and penalize people.
-
04-03-26 17:56 #2472Senior Member

Posts: 660CudCompas
Anyone seen her yet? Definitely something different pm is fine. JKcuddlebug inputs at all?
-
04-03-26 07:10 #2471Senior Member

Posts: 660Jingleheimer
Your mailbox is full.
Originally Posted by Jingleheimer
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 19:20 #2470Regular Member

Posts: 3Loving Hands
Not much new to report but just wanted to confirm what others have said. She's really sweet, kind, and immediately put me at ease. She was out on international at a nice clean hotel and had pretty good communication the whole time leading up to arrival. Also found it funny she didn't do any negotiations, I had to ask her what she wanted and kindly obliged. YMMV I guess but seemed to me a wide open menu.
Please guys treat her well, she really is a gem of a person.
-
03-30-26 13:40 #2469Senior Member

Posts: 172Price raised to $290
Even at her 48 years age, there must have been good demand at $250 per hour that she raised it to $290 . World is going insane.
Originally Posted by Whiskeysours
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





