Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 183 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 2740
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2485
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophotog  [View Original Post]
    Ok, just thinking out loud here and seeing if anyone's seen Darling Charlie? We've seen reports of Sheena being loud on the site about being platonic, but YMMV during the actual cuddles depending on her attraction. She posted she'll be doing doubles with DC and just curious if DC was the same way?
    Saw sheena a few months back, would not repeat. Can pm if you want but save your coins imo.

  2. #2484
    Quote Originally Posted by JobsForAngel  [View Original Post]
    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/JayKayCuddlebug

    Looking for any info on this one gents. Got a session lined up with her on Wednesday.
    Been curious on this one, chatted up and felt super friendly but just couldn't make schedules line up.

  3. #2483

    JayKayCuddlebug

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/JayKayCuddlebug

    Looking for any info on this one gents. Got a session lined up with her on Wednesday.

  4. #2482

    Marsmellow

    This one thinks alot of herself to. Full day almost 5 K.

  5. #2481

    Sheena & Darling Charlie

    Ok, just thinking out loud here and seeing if anyone's seen Darling Charlie? We've seen reports of Sheena being loud on the site about being platonic, but YMMV during the actual cuddles depending on her attraction. She posted she'll be doing doubles with DC and just curious if DC was the same way?

  6. #2480

    MaMichele

    Anyone have any experience with this one from cc? A pm is fine.

  7. #2479
    Quote Originally Posted by MSheeran  [View Original Post]
    I had a new phone so it was a new IP. On my old phone and other devices, it wouldn't let me past the first screen. But with new phone I could sign up again.
    Do not use WiFi use cellular data!

  8. #2478

    Cancelled

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoOD  [View Original Post]
    Did you connect via the same IP?
    I had a new phone so it was a new IP. On my old phone and other devices, it wouldn't let me past the first screen. But with new phone I could sign up again.

  9. #2477
    Quote Originally Posted by MSheeran  [View Original Post]
    It took cc all of 60 minutes to cancel my ass again. I got a new phone and thought I could create a new account, with yet another email address, and it worked. I was messaging cuddlers to set something up and then bam! They recognized me somehow and now I'm SOL. What's worse, I didn't do anything to deserve it LOL.
    Did you connect via the same IP?

  10. #2476
    Quote Originally Posted by MSheeran  [View Original Post]
    It took cc all of 60 minutes to cancel my ass again. I got a new phone and thought I could create a new account, with yet another email address, and it worked. I was messaging cuddlers to set something up and then bam! They recognized me somehow and now I'm SOL. What's worse, I didn't do anything to deserve it LOL.
    It took changing internet providers to stop getting banned for me. I am extremely cautious from now on and keep communication at a minimum until I get their phone #, etc.

    Coffeemug.

  11. #2475
    Quote Originally Posted by MSheeran  [View Original Post]
    It took cc all of 60 minutes to cancel my ass again. I got a new phone and thought I could create a new account, with yet another email address, and it worked. I was messaging cuddlers to set something up and then bam! They recognized me somehow and now I'm SOL. What's worse, I didn't do anything to deserve it LOL.
    Probably tagged your IP address. Use a VPN when you go to the site.

  12. #2474

    Cancelled. Again.

    It took cc all of 60 minutes to cancel my ass again. I got a new phone and thought I could create a new account, with yet another email address, and it worked. I was messaging cuddlers to set something up and then bam! They recognized me somehow and now I'm SOL. What's worse, I didn't do anything to deserve it LOL.

  13. #2473

    Colombianamor

    Wondering if anybody has anything they would like to share about this stunning woman. At $275 an hr she is a bit pricey for this guy but dam, she is fine. DM me the deets if you care to share. We all know how CC loves to monitor information sharing and penalize people.

  14. #2472

    CudCompas

    Anyone seen her yet? Definitely something different pm is fine. JKcuddlebug inputs at all?

  15. #2471

    Jingleheimer

    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleheimer  [View Original Post]
    Your mailbox is full.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape