Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 159 559 1059 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 18225
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17355

    Sophia PR. Great time

    So I finally saw Sophia PR. Thanks to Ghostrider01. There's nothing much I can say about that. No one knows. Very attractive woman nice body cute face an. She's a mature woman. She's like the hot MILF you want to hit that lives next-door to you works with you in the office.

    When I got to her location, I was a little confused with the instructions and I knocked at the wrong door, but she had called me and directed me to her. I walked in and she was ready to go dressed in sexy lingerie beautiful her place is absolutely really nice and neat and clean. Her hygiene is great. Everything is great about her. I placed the roses on her nightstand. She put some music on and she started dancing shaking that sexy booty grinding on me grinding on junior. I told her to get on the bed and in K9 position Emilie went to DATYNDATO hygiene is Delicious. Totally lay down and went to town on DATY she really gets into DATY and she likes to kind of take control which is hot other providers sometimes just lay their spread eagle which is also fine as well, but she really kind of gets into it. Grinds and moves during DATY now you don't know what these ladies sometimes they can be faking it or they could actually really get the O in her case I would have to say I think she wasn't faking it because the kitty did get very soaking and she left some juices on the sheets so I would say in my opinion she really gets into it. Then we went to BBJ and she does really great at BBJ no complaints there but man, I don't know what was going on but junior was not cooperating. Junior was like pretty much asleep in my mind. I'm like dang I feel a little bit embarrassed. Maybe I was nervous but then I also remembered I hooked up with a girl I met last night at a bar and I'm probably getting to that age where a junior needs to rest a whole 24 hours in between because my junior was not waking up. And she's such a great provider that she wasn't rushing. She was really trying her best so we switched positions put junior's cap on but junior just wasn't fully awake then we went back to DATY more BBJ then finally at the end of it junior semi woke up and we were able to make it work and he finally blew in the bag, but he wasn't fully woken up if you know what I mean, he was like sleepwalking.

    She said maybe I'm just nervous since it's the first time I've been with her but in reality I just think I'm at that age or I got something going on with me that junior can't work more than once in 24 hours. He probably needs a full 24 hour in between sessions. Well, I'm definitely going to see her again and I'm going to make sure Junior has a full 24 hour rest before I see her.

    [Deleted by Admin]

  2. #17354

    Great time with Sarah Maitland

    It had been a while but I found myself back in Orlando for work. I made my calls to Sarah to plan out a fun get together with her. She always has great communication and in no time we had set up a night to see each other.

    Sarah has a great reputation here and has always delivered a fantastic time each and every time I see her. Picked her up from her place and headed X which in not that far away. In the room, we got comfortable on the bed. She pulled out her toy to warm herself up, one of my favorite parts. I just enjoy watching her use her toy to play with herself. All while I focused on her nice full tits and perfect nips. If your a nipples guy like I am, let me tell you, hers are nice thick and big.

    Once she was warmed up, it was time for fun, awesome BJ with attention to speed. After awhile it was off to the main course of her on top riding me, while I watched us on the ceiling mirror LOL. On to my favorite position, her on her knees and me from behind. I like how Sarah does not rush me nor asks if I am are ready to cum or does the fake, "Oh please cum for me baby, cum for me now, I want you to cum. ". She let's me take my time and enjoy our time together. A few minutes later I have a powerful climax and fall on the bed LOL.

    We clean up and I take her back to her place. I should be back in June, and I have already planned out my FL route where I will have 2 nights in Orlando to spend with her.

    Thank you for a great time Sarah, I can't wait to see you soon!

  3. #17353

    Orlando Job

    Hella fellow mongers, I'm starting a job here in Orlando (Semoran blvd) and I need recommendations for FS massage parlors near me and quality providers around that area. I do understand you get what you pay for and as always I'm a gentleman and treat them with respect. UTRs are greatly appreciated!

  4. #17352
    Quote Originally Posted by IWish  [View Original Post]
    Swift127 clear yours. Debbie is back in Four Corners for now. She understands this will be a problem for some so she will be actively looking for an apartment. Her schedule today disrupted so basically open the rest of today. Everyone asking for a pic of the white bikini. For some reason wouldn't upload here. Ask her for it.
    I've cleared my inbox. Thanks for the heads up.

  5. #17351
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    Mine Cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by SCJames  [View Original Post]
    Your in box is full and you can't receive pms right now.
    Swift127 clear yours. Debbie is back in Four Corners for now. She understands this will be a problem for some so she will be actively looking for an apartment. Her schedule today disrupted so basically open the rest of today. Everyone asking for a pic of the white bikini. For some reason wouldn't upload here. Ask her for it.

  6. #17350

    Heads up

    Quote Originally Posted by IWish  [View Original Post]
    IMO skip the dresses and ask for the white bikini. You won't believe it. Saw her this morning. Her butt open again. She is so grateful to all who cheered her up yesterday, and would like you to keep it up. LOL, that last phrase inadvertently so appropriate. But alas she must vacate THIS MORNING if anyone can assist her move she'd be deeply appreciative.
    Your in box is full and you can't receive pms right now.

  7. #17349

    Seleste

    Hello everyone,

    Anyone having trouble getting contact with her? I'm having hard time getting with her as everyone like her LOL. I know she's everyone favorite Utr. I understand why. Does anyone know does she get her test done for giving everyone BBBJCIM or bare. Remember there's evil out there be hating giving to people.

  8. #17348
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    White bikini needs help

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich5  [View Original Post]
    Fuck! She just sent me pics modelling her new outfits. She now has three outfits for me. She's so fucking hot! I have been missing her. I will definitely see her next.

    R5.
    IMO skip the dresses and ask for the white bikini. You won't believe it. Saw her this morning. Her butt open again. She is so grateful to all who cheered her up yesterday, and would like you to keep it up. LOL, that last phrase inadvertently so appropriate. But alas she must vacate THIS MORNING if anyone can assist her move she'd be deeply appreciative.

  9. #17347
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 654

    Likewise Sweetheart

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    While I live and work in Brevard, the job has me traveling through Orlando fairly regularly and, whenever I can, I look to meet up with a provider, always nice to dip into a much deeper pool of talent! Over the years, I must have reached out to Jersey Girl a dozen times. I mean, come on, she's reached legendary status in the BJ game and I'm a legend (at least in my own mind) for enjoying a good BJ, seems like a match made in heaven! No fault of hers, but I could never make the timing work. Well, the stars finally aligned and I was able to make it happen! Due to that legendary status, not much I need to say, I'll go with these two words, cock worship. That's all that needs to be said! JG, nice to have FINALLY met you!
    Yes it was so nice to finally meet you! I really enjoyed your company! Thanks for coming by.

    JerseyGirl.

    XoXo.

  10. #17346

    Seleste

    Are there two different girls with the similar or same name? Because some of the pictures I'm seeing in here are a different girl than the Seleste that I met. She gives amazing. BBBJ. Is very cute, personable. And fairly thin. The only drawback is it's very hard to book with her. She's not the best communicator. Probably due to the high demand from this site. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by S6776  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice visit with Seleste the other night. Opted for a car date since I didn't have much time. Went to a nice spot and started making out like teenagers, hands roaming. Then she started sucking and its as good as usual, had to slow her down to keep from busting a couple times. I really enjoy when she is bent over sucking me to rub all over her ass and body and FIV, smooth skin and such a nice pussy. I want to get inside, so she takes off her panties and I jump over to her side, a quick lick to wet it down and in it goes! It's been awhile since I've seen her and I still have to start slow with her, she's still tight. But once we get going she can take it all the way. The hardest part for me is to not bust inside her she feels so good! So I pull out and shoot all over her stomach. Very nice quickie, much needed. Solid regular.

  11. #17345

    Jersey Girl

    While I live and work in Brevard, the job has me traveling through Orlando fairly regularly and, whenever I can, I look to meet up with a provider, always nice to dip into a much deeper pool of talent! Over the years, I must have reached out to Jersey Girl a dozen times. I mean, come on, she's reached legendary status in the BJ game and I'm a legend (at least in my own mind) for enjoying a good BJ, seems like a match made in heaven! No fault of hers, but I could never make the timing work. Well, the stars finally aligned and I was able to make it happen! Due to that legendary status, not much I need to say, I'll go with these two words, cock worship. That's all that needs to be said! JG, nice to have FINALLY met you!

  12. #17344
    Senior Member


    Posts: 489

    Debbie

    Quote Originally Posted by IWish  [View Original Post]
    Deddie would like me to announce its her birthday and loves surprises. She thought she'd shave all over and dress appropriately for the occasion. Still fretting over situation with estranged gf. She's lonely. Didn't want me to leave today. Even invited me to breakfast on her. She says the guys that saw her yesterday were a big help. So at this time I can say the more the merrier are welcome to hit her up. She wants company and take cues from her if shed like you to stay longer.
    Fuck! She just sent me pics modelling her new outfits. She now has three outfits for me. She's so fucking hot! I have been missing her. I will definitely see her next.

    R5.

  13. #17343
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    Shamelessly

    Deddie would like me to announce its her birthday and loves surprises. She thought she'd shave all over and dress appropriately for the occasion. Still fretting over situation with estranged gf. She's lonely. Didn't want me to leave today. Even invited me to breakfast on her. She says the guys that saw her yesterday were a big help. So at this time I can say the more the merrier are welcome to hit her up. She wants company and take cues from her if shed like you to stay longer.

  14. #17342

    Seleste 2

    It has been about a week since I saw Seleste and I had to figure out if she was the best head I have had. So I contacted her and she replied quickly and we agreed on a time to meet. I picked her up and she was wearing a cute outfit and looked super hot. She gave me a big hug and talked for a bit. She is always very nice and easy to talk to. The new twist to this date was we agreed on doing 2 pops. I'm an older guy and have not done 2 pops in 1 date in the 5 years I've been mongering. She said she was ready for my challenge, so the first BBBJ starts great with lots of DT and good sucking. I popped in about 5 minutes. Not a surprise. After a few minutes we start the 2nd BBBJ. She got me hard really quickly. Her mouth feels so good. This was going to take longer, but I was enjoying every minute of it. She took her time rotating between sucking, using her tongue, and deep throating. As time went on, I could feel my climax coming. I eventually exploded in her mouth and she swallowed every drop. It felt so awesome. It had been many years since I could get a 2nd pop in within an hour. So IMHO she is the best head provider. At some point I will get to FS, but it's hard to get past her BBBJ. Contact EverydayJ if you want her number. He is the gatekeeper.

  15. #17341
    Senior Member


    Posts: 489

    Csb

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster74  [View Original Post]
    How do I get in touch with her? I'll be in the Orlando area in the next couple of weeks. Thanks in advance for any info.
    You can go through me. Best to wait on your request until you get here. I can then give you her digits and passcode.

    R5.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape