Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 886 to 900 of 18218
-
04-02-26 13:34 #17333Regular Member

Posts: 23JerseyGirl
I met the legendary JerseyGirl today. All I can say is she lived up to the hype. I want to thank you for taking a chance on me you were great.
-
04-02-26 11:30 #17332Senior Member

Posts: 25Any luck getting her digits?
Originally Posted by Buster74
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 10:37 #17331Senior Member

Posts: 25Info
How to get in touch with her? Digits or links?
Originally Posted by IWish
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 09:07 #17330Senior Member

Posts: 86How do I get in touch with her? I'll be in the Orlando area in the next couple of weeks. Thanks in advance for any info.
Originally Posted by Rich5
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 08:59 #17329Senior Member

Posts: 86How do I get in touch with her? I'll be in the Orlando area in the next couple of weeks. Thanks in advance for any info.
Originally Posted by Rich5
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 08:51 #17328Senior Member

Posts: 150No fat?
I've been chiding her on the belly roll she's developing. My fault again and just took her shopping for the usual crap food. When returned, saw gf stalking around so seems this breakup will be a process. She has one date scheduled so pretty open.
Originally Posted by YumYum1
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 08:50 #17327Senior Member

Posts: 152Csb
Cool Stori Brosauce.
Originally Posted by Rich5
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 21:52 #17326Senior Member

Posts: 305Debbie
I thought the rush has slowed down but I was wrong. Yesterday I tried to get her scheduled in the morning cycle but she went silent after accepting the appointment. Her answer after few hours is I slept by mistake. I bet another lucky monger would have grabbed my schedule. Not a problem, I tried this morning again and fortunately got the appointment and was able to meet her. She was freshly showered and comes very clean which I like. She did a good job on bbj but if you are looking for fuller tits she is fairly small may be A / B cup. She has beautiful body with no fat on her body but not on younger side either. Overall had a good time. Enjoy.
Yumyum1.
-
04-01-26 17:19 #17325Senior Member

Posts: 488Yeah. I finally meet up with her and little bit of extra money no cover.
Originally Posted by Voltron
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 15:43 #17324Senior Member

Posts: 165Robin
GhostRider01 is Robin's gatekeeper.
Originally Posted by NcGuy661
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 13:19 #17323Senior Member

Posts: 489CSB has NO Incall. CD or Motel X only
I just finished another awesome date with CSB. I decided to do CD with her this morning. After BBBJ, I banged her pretty good and she took it like a champ. I was trying to hold on for her to pop, but just couldn't. Popped in like a couple of minutes. Difficult for me to go any longer in her. Afterwards, I took her someplace to eat. I still gave her the full amount of roses. This is just my thing. I will usually take the girl out someplace to eat. I thought about First Watch, like last time. But no, she wanted Wawa food.
CSB wanted to let everyone know that she can no longer do incall, so don't bother asking. It's either CD, or Motel X, which BTW is close by. She's a whole lot of fun at the Motel X!
R5.
-
04-01-26 12:32 #17322Senior Member

Posts: 164You're inbox is full. Empty it.
Originally Posted by Lucky2019
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 12:28 #17321Senior Member

Posts: 114S6776
Check your pm!
Ty.
-
04-01-26 10:38 #17320Senior Member

Posts: 30Debbie
Finally got together with her shortly after the girlfriend drama, she's a gem and I can't wait to see her again. Thanks IWISH.
-
04-01-26 10:12 #17319Senior Member

Posts: 129Robin
Who is the gatekeeper for Robin, her old number seems to be disconnected.
Also whatever happen to our good friend Orlo, haven't seen any post from him recently.












Reply With Quote






