Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 13316
-
04-05-26 10:24 #12956Banned Member

Posts: 1377Did you find her to be GFE?
Originally Posted by DocDigler
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 10:12 #12955Senior Member

Posts: 154Matilda
She replies to emails quickly but wants a 35% deposit. I wouldn't do any deposit so $105 is insane. Don't waste your time.
https://tryst.link/escort/mepp90
-
04-04-26 13:49 #12954Regular Member

Posts: 5I tried messaging her on SDM yesterday but she hasn't responded yet. Do you know if she's still active on there?
Originally Posted by ChiNewb
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 11:44 #12953Senior Member

Posts: 79Your New Favorite Distraction
There are still some good ones out there fellas, and this is one of them. Young, sexy curves, good comms, good location, puts in the effort and overall a cool chic to hang with. Can't wait to repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/726919091432
-
04-04-26 07:13 #12952Banned Member

Posts: 42Yup. PM me.
Originally Posted by MaverickSC
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 19:25 #12951Regular Member

Posts: 2Maybe I should post this somewhere else
Anyone travel towards Salem? Been talking to this one https://skipthegames.com/posts/senec...d/610257796309.
-
04-03-26 12:01 #12950Senior Member

Posts: 533Will she let you share her information
I'm interested and would like to meet her.
Originally Posted by ChiNewb
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 11:37 #12949Banned Member

Posts: 42Cutie Julie
Thanks for the PMs which helped. She's real. I met her this morning.
Originally Posted by ChiNewb
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 07:40 #12948Banned Member

Posts: 42I believe so. He's a senior member. And sure, PM me.
Originally Posted by Scman011
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 07:06 #12947Senior Member

Posts: 98Careful
Have you looked at OPs post history? I'm not accusing of anything, but highly skeptical considering every post has been layups for hot SB ads all over the country. I hope it's real, but the pictures shows a highly attractive girl offering BB for $200. We got 5's with 1 leg around here that won't offer that. Best of luck!
Originally Posted by Scman011
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 01:37 #12946Senior Member

Posts: 565Is he a trusted member? I can't get the link to work for her ad. If she works out can you please send me her number?
Originally Posted by ChiNewb
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 23:04 #12945Banned Member

Posts: 42CutieJulie
I got this one's number from a fellow monger who said she's a UTR. I have time scheduled with her tomorrow .200 for half hour for GFE with BB. Anyone else had any experience / can vouch?
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...isExtendUser=0
-
04-02-26 21:27 #12944Senior Member

Posts: 180I'm definitely all in with wanting to see her. I'm going to keep trying until I get a response at least.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCarsin
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 16:16 #12943Senior Member

Posts: 100Wow,
Originally Posted by ElRonChubbard
[View Original Post]
I had no problems connecting with her.
She's legit and worth price of admission.
Possibly has handler, but was not bothered.
Her onlyfrannns is a good preview if you are on the fence.
Johnny.
-
04-02-26 13:08 #12942Senior Member

Posts: 238Any Post Visit Report?
Been seeing her posts for a few days. Was hesitant to pull. How did it. Go?
Originally Posted by QVlover
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





