Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 13291
-
04-06-26 12:51 #12946Senior Member

Posts: 324I consider any with multiple, far-away home towns that also require a deposit to be scammers. I wish Tryst would monitor / ban this.
Originally Posted by TheRick
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 11:01 #12945Banned Member

Posts: 1377Trinity? Anybody have experience?
My luck has not been very good on STG lately so unfortunately my first negative thoughts that entered my mind were "I wonder how many teeth she is missing or how ugly her face is?" and also "I wonder how many pimps she has or how many different types of drugs she is on? I would love to find one or two that are not pimped out, have all their teeth, not on heavy drugs and not dog butt ugly in the face. Does anyone has any experience with her? Her body looks thin and petite but and STG that often means heavy demons so I am approaching with total pessimism my apologies ahead and thank you for any insight on her if there is any. Here are a couple links of her because I cannot save the pictures to add here for some reason.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/550015477653
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/214154519854
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/214154519854
-
04-05-26 19:36 #12944Banned Member

Posts: 1377Vey nice, thank you!
Originally Posted by DocDigler
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 17:45 #12943Senior Member

Posts: 78Yes, sir. Very much so.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 10:24 #12942Banned Member

Posts: 1377Did you find her to be GFE?
Originally Posted by DocDigler
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 10:12 #12941Senior Member

Posts: 153Matilda
She replies to emails quickly but wants a 35% deposit. I wouldn't do any deposit so $105 is insane. Don't waste your time.
https://tryst.link/escort/mepp90
-
04-04-26 13:49 #12940Regular Member

Posts: 4I tried messaging her on SDM yesterday but she hasn't responded yet. Do you know if she's still active on there?
Originally Posted by ChiNewb
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 11:44 #12939Senior Member

Posts: 78Your New Favorite Distraction
There are still some good ones out there fellas, and this is one of them. Young, sexy curves, good comms, good location, puts in the effort and overall a cool chic to hang with. Can't wait to repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/726919091432
-
04-04-26 07:13 #12938Banned Member

Posts: 42Yup. PM me.
Originally Posted by MaverickSC
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 19:25 #12937Regular Member

Posts: 2Maybe I should post this somewhere else
Anyone travel towards Salem? Been talking to this one https://skipthegames.com/posts/senec...d/610257796309.
-
04-03-26 12:01 #12936Senior Member

Posts: 533Will she let you share her information
I'm interested and would like to meet her.
Originally Posted by ChiNewb
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 11:37 #12935Banned Member

Posts: 42Cutie Julie
Thanks for the PMs which helped. She's real. I met her this morning.
Originally Posted by ChiNewb
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 07:40 #12934Banned Member

Posts: 42I believe so. He's a senior member. And sure, PM me.
Originally Posted by Scman011
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 07:06 #12933Senior Member

Posts: 98Careful
Have you looked at OPs post history? I'm not accusing of anything, but highly skeptical considering every post has been layups for hot SB ads all over the country. I hope it's real, but the pictures shows a highly attractive girl offering BB for $200. We got 5's with 1 leg around here that won't offer that. Best of luck!
Originally Posted by Scman011
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 01:37 #12932Senior Member

Posts: 565Is he a trusted member? I can't get the link to work for her ad. If she works out can you please send me her number?
Originally Posted by ChiNewb
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




