Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 887 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 13300
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12940
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiNewb  [View Original Post]
    I got this one's number from a fellow monger who said she's a UTR. I have time scheduled with her tomorrow .200 for half hour for GFE with BB. Anyone else had any experience / can vouch?

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...isExtendUser=0
    I tried messaging her on SDM yesterday but she hasn't responded yet. Do you know if she's still active on there?

  2. #12939

    Your New Favorite Distraction

    There are still some good ones out there fellas, and this is one of them. Young, sexy curves, good comms, good location, puts in the effort and overall a cool chic to hang with. Can't wait to repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/726919091432
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ScreenHunter 2948.jpg‎  

  3. #12938
    Yup. PM me.

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested and would like to meet her.

  4. #12937

    Maybe I should post this somewhere else

    Anyone travel towards Salem? Been talking to this one https://skipthegames.com/posts/senec...d/610257796309.

  5. #12936

    Will she let you share her information

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiNewb  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the PMs which helped. She's real. I met her this morning.
    I'm interested and would like to meet her.

  6. #12935

    Cutie Julie

    Thanks for the PMs which helped. She's real. I met her this morning.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiNewb  [View Original Post]
    I believe so. He's a senior member. And sure, PM me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4ZJ4y.jpg‎  

  7. #12934
    I believe so. He's a senior member. And sure, PM me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scman011  [View Original Post]
    Is he a trusted member? I can't get the link to work for her ad. If she works out can you please send me her number?

  8. #12933

    Careful

    Quote Originally Posted by Scman011  [View Original Post]
    Is he a trusted member? I can't get the link to work for her ad. If she works out can you please send me her number?
    Have you looked at OPs post history? I'm not accusing of anything, but highly skeptical considering every post has been layups for hot SB ads all over the country. I hope it's real, but the pictures shows a highly attractive girl offering BB for $200. We got 5's with 1 leg around here that won't offer that. Best of luck!

  9. #12932
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiNewb  [View Original Post]
    I got this one's number from a fellow monger who said she's a UTR. I have time scheduled with her tomorrow .200 for half hour for GFE with BB. Anyone else had any experience / can vouch?

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...isExtendUser=0
    Is he a trusted member? I can't get the link to work for her ad. If she works out can you please send me her number?

  10. #12931

    CutieJulie

    I got this one's number from a fellow monger who said she's a UTR. I have time scheduled with her tomorrow .200 for half hour for GFE with BB. Anyone else had any experience / can vouch?

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...isExtendUser=0
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2627.jpg‎   IMG_2628.jpg‎  

  11. #12930
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCarsin  [View Original Post]
    Wow,

    I had no problems connecting with her.

    She's legit and worth price of admission.

    Possibly has handler, but was not bothered.

    Her onlyfrannns is a good preview if you are on the fence.

    Johnny.
    I'm definitely all in with wanting to see her. I'm going to keep trying until I get a response at least.

  12. #12929
    Quote Originally Posted by ElRonChubbard  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to get ahold of her for two years!
    Wow,

    I had no problems connecting with her.

    She's legit and worth price of admission.

    Possibly has handler, but was not bothered.

    Her onlyfrannns is a good preview if you are on the fence.

    Johnny.

  13. #12928

    Any Post Visit Report?

    Quote Originally Posted by QVlover  [View Original Post]
    I have a meeting at lunchtime today. Seems legit. She will not speak about her menu. The menu looks almost too good. Has anyone seen her? Thanks!
    Been seeing her posts for a few days. Was hesitant to pull. How did it. Go?

  14. #12927

    Interesting but.

    Was interested in this one as I like older and some meat on bones but am suspicious cause her rates are pre Covid? Be good if she were real?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...y/216120209625

    Quote Originally Posted by DumpTruck77  [View Original Post]
    I've tried. She wouldn't verify in anyway. She told me where she was staying. I headed that way, then no more replies. I been hopping for someone in the Powdersville area. No luck yet.

  15. #12926

    Hard to see

    Quote Originally Posted by ElRonChubbard  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to get ahold of her for two years!
    She really is hard to see. She is in such high demand that she is selective. I saw her a couple of times in a month in Duncan and couple of times in Powdersville. She is really good, but I wouldn't sweat it too much if you never see her. Not worth the trip to Duncan in my opinion.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape