Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 18297
-
04-02-26 22:29 #16362Senior Member

Posts: 1038The recent action on seeking is no different than these pro hoe's. Except the pro hoe's seem cheaper and you know what they look like. As opposed to these catfishing slags on seeking.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 22:14 #16361Senior Member

Posts: 368Mixing up your posts tmf
Aiko is the pro that you can have for 300/ hr. But agreed I was lmao was I went to her tryst and saw her rates!
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 16:52 #16360Senior Member

Posts: 515Aiko
I wonder how many guys went to Tryst to look her up. I know I did. Thanks for the link. She has quite the business going.
Originally Posted by Dkayz
[View Original Post]
I fucked a Seeking girl in the Greensboro, NC area who also had a Tryst account. Her asking price on Seeking was dramatically higher than her Tryst pricing, as Aiko's appears to be.
-
04-02-26 16:42 #16359Senior Member

Posts: 368Thank Mikey!
Supposed to meet on Sunday! Glad to know her body is good! Thanks for the info, hmu if you want any info on anyone!
Originally Posted by MikeShores
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 16:16 #16358Senior Member

Posts: 1038Dude paid 600 when she has 300 for an hour. Damn pros.
Originally Posted by MikeShores
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 14:47 #16357Senior Member

Posts: 94Brianna
She's legit. In DC. Pics are glamorized. Good body last time I saw her about 6 months ago. She's a little chatty. What I remember is good BBBJ, covered FS, DATY. Date was $5 but lower may be available. DM with any questions.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 14:24 #16356Senior Member

Posts: 326https://tryst.link/escort/aik0_
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
Her Tryst, FYI.
-
04-02-26 14:14 #16355Senior Member

Posts: 326Glad to hear you got ahold of her. She favorited me back but I could never get a reply out of her for years.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 11:20 #16354Senior Member

Posts: 329Aiko
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-4f2d733fc556
She was an itch I had to scratch. Asked for 1 k, I countered with 600. She's cute, nice little body. She required rubbers. Didn't give head, didn't want me to mess up her make up. Pretty much just laid there. She ended up telling me that she has a tryst page and used to date a pimp.
-
04-02-26 10:42 #16353Senior Member

Posts: 66Jenny
Any Intel on this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-fe992ca4ef08
-
04-02-26 10:10 #16352Senior Member

Posts: 166I have awhile back. Great girl. Looks exactly like her pictures.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 09:55 #16351Senior Member

Posts: 368She drops quickly to $1 k
Seems real and prolly based in Tysons at a boutique hotel! Prolly in town for a few weeks!
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 09:27 #16350Senior Member

Posts: 195Anna
Anyone see Anna 25 yo red head chick out of Arlington? Not exactly my type of intrigued with the red head.
-
04-01-26 22:39 #16349Senior Member

Posts: 166SophieA
Chatty and super friendly. Wants 2 k for a meet. Not sure she's real, or the girl in the photo. At that rate it doesn't really matter.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-5b8f89c1f266
-
04-01-26 19:17 #16348Senior Member

Posts: 368Brianna
Any Intel on this one??
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...e-762c55494d55
Looks a little bigger in some pics, but better in others. Would like to know if anyone has met??
Thanks!










Reply With Quote




