Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 111 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 1652
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1607

    Reaffirming Molly Warning

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrad69  [View Original Post]
    Would not recommend.
    Yes, this falls on me, I know never give a deposit. Yet she seemed sweet, had a trusting vibe Said she was branching out of the Jackson are, remarked it was drying up for her.

    With gas prices what they are and all, I committed, gave her a deposit All night was back and fourth, one excuse after another As you can guess, Nothing.

    Early the next day, she replied that she wanted to make it up to me, since then nothing.

    Fair warming gents, Be Safe.

  2. #1606

    Molly

    Would not recommend.

  3. #1605

    Smh

    No new talent or even old talent any good what has happened.

    Figured with the cost of living we would be getting some new players in town.

    Dry.

  4. #1604

    Took a chance. Went well

    I did meet up with this duo:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/898716471603

    Main girl looks exactly as posted. Other girl wasn't in the pics. Price was fair, location was a highway hotel but felt safe. Entire lot was construction workers. Room was fairly clean and no current signs of candy use. Event was a lot of fun. They didn't play together but were good at taking direction, friendly and made sure I was happy. Was a good experience and I would definitely meet up with the main girl again. Nothing wrong with the duo but that gets expensive fast.

  5. #1603

    Any word on this DUO in Jackson?

    Looking to meet up with them this week. I prefer a review beforehand. Thanks in advance!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/898716471603

  6. #1602
    You think you're texting Lexi and it's the girl Ava on that end and she's like that had the same experience and gave up myself I did see Ava once before she started pulling her back and forth donation and was meh I wouldn't repeat more of a dead fish.

  7. #1601
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBanger69  [View Original Post]
    Lexi not worth the hassle texted back and forth for hours I agreed on an over priced visit and waited even longer to get a confirmation.

    So I just gave up not worth wasting my time maybe she will get it together someday but set a price and then she asks for more before ever getting to see her.

    So I will be passing her by good luck if anyone else tries would like to know if she is worth the hassle for the ride.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...d/902053757030

  8. #1600

    Likes to waste time

    Lexi not worth the hassle texted back and forth for hours I agreed on an over priced visit and waited even longer to get a confirmation.

    So I just gave up not worth wasting my time maybe she will get it together someday but set a price and then she asks for more before ever getting to see her.

    So I will be passing her by good luck if anyone else tries would like to know if she is worth the hassle for the ride.

  9. #1599

    She was ok

    Quote Originally Posted by JackHmm  [View Original Post]
    Anyone spend time with Autumn? She is / was doing duos with Molly but can't find any reviews. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/700905921977.
    I seen her about a year ago she had good coms and average visit never repeated.

    Maybe she I different with a duo.

  10. #1598

    Autumn

    Anyone spend time with Autumn? She is / was doing duos with Molly but can't find any reviews. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/700905921977.

  11. #1597

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler72  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...k/543647979340

    She's out of Jackson but am liking the menu.

    Anyone seen her or have a name I can search.

    Thanks.
    She is old and washed up many reports about robbery.

  12. #1596

    She was a good time

    Quote Originally Posted by JackHmm  [View Original Post]
    She's been advertising for a while but I haven't seen any reviews yet. Anyone see her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/546847992732.
    Search under rose or pink idk but I have reviewed her she was a good time it's been a minute though she could have changed.

    But this is a business for her so don't expect to not watch the clock.

  13. #1595

    Anyone see her?

    She's been advertising for a while but I haven't seen any reviews yet. Anyone see her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/546847992732.

  14. #1594

    Traveling and need some play time

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...k/543647979340

    She's out of Jackson but am liking the menu.

    Anyone seen her or have a name I can search.

    Thanks.

  15. #1593
    Quote Originally Posted by JumpLavern72  [View Original Post]
    So the ad says no rules, but BB is extra and she has a right to refuse service, which means after you've handed over your money, how ridiculous are these gals going to get from their crazy prices to their delusional demands? Also, this girl has terrible reviews, and she's asking $170? LOL, I'll pass, so should everyone else. You're not going to get what you want, and time and money will be wasted. The add should be and I'll be generous 100 ss and no rules means no rules or change your stupid fucking add.
    She will cash and dash you. Don't waste your time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape