Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 1652
-
05-03-26 15:11 #1607Regular Member

Posts: 11Reaffirming Molly Warning
Yes, this falls on me, I know never give a deposit. Yet she seemed sweet, had a trusting vibe Said she was branching out of the Jackson are, remarked it was drying up for her.
Originally Posted by TheBrad69
[View Original Post]
With gas prices what they are and all, I committed, gave her a deposit All night was back and fourth, one excuse after another As you can guess, Nothing.
Early the next day, she replied that she wanted to make it up to me, since then nothing.
Fair warming gents, Be Safe.
-
04-30-26 17:51 #1606Senior Member

Posts: 596Molly
Would not recommend.
-
04-30-26 15:14 #1605Senior Member

Posts: 121Smh
No new talent or even old talent any good what has happened.
Figured with the cost of living we would be getting some new players in town.
Dry.
-
04-17-26 10:00 #1604Senior Member

Posts: 67Took a chance. Went well
I did meet up with this duo:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/898716471603
Main girl looks exactly as posted. Other girl wasn't in the pics. Price was fair, location was a highway hotel but felt safe. Entire lot was construction workers. Room was fairly clean and no current signs of candy use. Event was a lot of fun. They didn't play together but were good at taking direction, friendly and made sure I was happy. Was a good experience and I would definitely meet up with the main girl again. Nothing wrong with the duo but that gets expensive fast.
-
04-14-26 23:10 #1603Senior Member

Posts: 67Any word on this DUO in Jackson?
Looking to meet up with them this week. I prefer a review beforehand. Thanks in advance!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/898716471603
-
04-02-26 20:29 #1602Senior Member

Posts: 169You think you're texting Lexi and it's the girl Ava on that end and she's like that had the same experience and gave up myself I did see Ava once before she started pulling her back and forth donation and was meh I wouldn't repeat more of a dead fish.
Originally Posted by TheBanger69
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 15:57 #1601Senior Member

Posts: 121https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...d/902053757030
Originally Posted by TheBanger69
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 15:45 #1600Senior Member

Posts: 121Likes to waste time
Lexi not worth the hassle texted back and forth for hours I agreed on an over priced visit and waited even longer to get a confirmation.
So I just gave up not worth wasting my time maybe she will get it together someday but set a price and then she asks for more before ever getting to see her.
So I will be passing her by good luck if anyone else tries would like to know if she is worth the hassle for the ride.
-
04-02-26 15:41 #1599Senior Member

Posts: 121She was ok
I seen her about a year ago she had good coms and average visit never repeated.
Originally Posted by JackHmm
[View Original Post]
Maybe she I different with a duo.
-
04-02-26 14:26 #1598Senior Member

Posts: 54Autumn
Anyone spend time with Autumn? She is / was doing duos with Molly but can't find any reviews. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/700905921977.
-
03-30-26 13:18 #1597Senior Member

Posts: 121Stay away
She is old and washed up many reports about robbery.
Originally Posted by Tyler72
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 13:17 #1596Senior Member

Posts: 121She was a good time
Search under rose or pink idk but I have reviewed her she was a good time it's been a minute though she could have changed.
Originally Posted by JackHmm
[View Original Post]
But this is a business for her so don't expect to not watch the clock.
-
03-30-26 12:12 #1595Senior Member

Posts: 54Anyone see her?
She's been advertising for a while but I haven't seen any reviews yet. Anyone see her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/546847992732.
-
03-27-26 07:35 #1594Senior Member

Posts: 103Traveling and need some play time
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...k/543647979340
She's out of Jackson but am liking the menu.
Anyone seen her or have a name I can search.
Thanks.
-
03-24-26 20:38 #1593Senior Member

Posts: 78She will cash and dash you. Don't waste your time.
Originally Posted by JumpLavern72
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




