Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 160 560 1060 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 18218
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17333

    JerseyGirl

    I met the legendary JerseyGirl today. All I can say is she lived up to the hype. I want to thank you for taking a chance on me you were great.

  2. #17332
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster74  [View Original Post]
    How do I get in touch with her? I'll be in the Orlando area in the next couple of weeks. Thanks in advance for any info.
    Any luck getting her digits?

  3. #17331

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by IWish  [View Original Post]
    I've been chiding her on the belly roll she's developing. My fault again and just took her shopping for the usual crap food. When returned, saw gf stalking around so seems this breakup will be a process. She has one date scheduled so pretty open.
    How to get in touch with her? Digits or links?

  4. #17330
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich5  [View Original Post]
    I just finished another awesome date with CSB. I decided to do CD with her this morning. After BBBJ, I banged her pretty good and she took it like a champ. I was trying to hold on for her to pop, but just couldn't. Popped in like a couple of minutes. Difficult for me to go any longer in her. Afterwards, I took her someplace to eat. I still gave her the full amount of roses. This is just my thing. I will usually take the girl out someplace to eat. I thought about First Watch, like last time. But no, she wanted Wawa food.

    CSB wanted to let everyone know that she can no longer do incall, so don't bother asking. It's either CD, or Motel X, which BTW is close by. She's a whole lot of fun at the Motel X!

    R5.
    How do I get in touch with her? I'll be in the Orlando area in the next couple of weeks. Thanks in advance for any info.

  5. #17329
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich5  [View Original Post]
    I just finished another awesome date with CSB. I decided to do CD with her this morning. After BBBJ, I banged her pretty good and she took it like a champ. I was trying to hold on for her to pop, but just couldn't. Popped in like a couple of minutes. Difficult for me to go any longer in her. Afterwards, I took her someplace to eat. I still gave her the full amount of roses. This is just my thing. I will usually take the girl out someplace to eat. I thought about First Watch, like last time. But no, she wanted Wawa food.

    CSB wanted to let everyone know that she can no longer do incall, so don't bother asking. It's either CD, or Motel X, which BTW is close by. She's a whole lot of fun at the Motel X!

    R5.
    How do I get in touch with her? I'll be in the Orlando area in the next couple of weeks. Thanks in advance for any info.

  6. #17328
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    No fat?

    Quote Originally Posted by YumYum1  [View Original Post]
    I thought the rush has slowed down but I was wrong. Yesterday I tried to get her scheduled in the morning cycle but she went silent after accepting the appointment. Her answer after few hours is I slept by mistake. I bet another lucky monger would have grabbed my schedule. Not a problem, I tried this morning again and fortunately got the appointment and was able to meet her. She was freshly showered and comes very clean which I like. She did a good job on bbj but if you are looking for fuller tits she is fairly small may be A / B cup. She has beautiful body with no fat on her body but not on younger side either. Overall had a good time. Enjoy.

    Yumyum1.
    I've been chiding her on the belly roll she's developing. My fault again and just took her shopping for the usual crap food. When returned, saw gf stalking around so seems this breakup will be a process. She has one date scheduled so pretty open.

  7. #17327

    Csb

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich5  [View Original Post]
    I just finished another awesome date with CSB. I decided to do CD with her this morning. After BBBJ, I banged her pretty good and she took it like a champ. I was trying to hold on for her to pop, but just couldn't. Popped in like a couple of minutes. Difficult for me to go any longer in her. Afterwards, I took her someplace to eat. I still gave her the full amount of roses. This is just my thing. I will usually take the girl out someplace to eat. I thought about First Watch, like last time. But no, she wanted Wawa food.

    CSB wanted to let everyone know that she can no longer do incall, so don't bother asking. It's either CD, or Motel X, which BTW is close by. She's a whole lot of fun at the Motel X!

    R5.
    Cool Stori Brosauce.

  8. #17326

    Debbie

    I thought the rush has slowed down but I was wrong. Yesterday I tried to get her scheduled in the morning cycle but she went silent after accepting the appointment. Her answer after few hours is I slept by mistake. I bet another lucky monger would have grabbed my schedule. Not a problem, I tried this morning again and fortunately got the appointment and was able to meet her. She was freshly showered and comes very clean which I like. She did a good job on bbj but if you are looking for fuller tits she is fairly small may be A / B cup. She has beautiful body with no fat on her body but not on younger side either. Overall had a good time. Enjoy.

    Yumyum1.

  9. #17325
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltron  [View Original Post]
    Money persuades these girls. I've had her without a cover as well, just costs more.
    Yeah. I finally meet up with her and little bit of extra money no cover.

  10. #17324

    Robin

    Quote Originally Posted by NcGuy661  [View Original Post]
    Who is the gatekeeper for Robin, her old number seems to be disconnected.

    Also whatever happen to our good friend Orlo, haven't seen any post from him recently.
    GhostRider01 is Robin's gatekeeper.

  11. #17323
    Senior Member


    Posts: 489

    CSB has NO Incall. CD or Motel X only

    I just finished another awesome date with CSB. I decided to do CD with her this morning. After BBBJ, I banged her pretty good and she took it like a champ. I was trying to hold on for her to pop, but just couldn't. Popped in like a couple of minutes. Difficult for me to go any longer in her. Afterwards, I took her someplace to eat. I still gave her the full amount of roses. This is just my thing. I will usually take the girl out someplace to eat. I thought about First Watch, like last time. But no, she wanted Wawa food.

    CSB wanted to let everyone know that she can no longer do incall, so don't bother asking. It's either CD, or Motel X, which BTW is close by. She's a whole lot of fun at the Motel X!

    R5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CSB60.jpg‎   CSB61.jpg‎   CSB62.jpg‎   CSB63.jpg‎   CSB64.jpg‎  

    CSB65.jpg‎  

  12. #17322
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky2019  [View Original Post]
    Check your pm!.
    You're inbox is full. Empty it.

  13. #17321

    S6776

    Check your pm!

    Ty.

  14. #17320

    Debbie

    Finally got together with her shortly after the girlfriend drama, she's a gem and I can't wait to see her again. Thanks IWISH.

  15. #17319

    Robin

    Who is the gatekeeper for Robin, her old number seems to be disconnected.

    Also whatever happen to our good friend Orlo, haven't seen any post from him recently.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape