Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 13295
-
04-03-26 11:37 #12935Banned Member

Posts: 42Cutie Julie
Thanks for the PMs which helped. She's real. I met her this morning.
Originally Posted by ChiNewb
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 07:40 #12934Banned Member

Posts: 42I believe so. He's a senior member. And sure, PM me.
Originally Posted by Scman011
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 07:06 #12933Senior Member

Posts: 98Careful
Have you looked at OPs post history? I'm not accusing of anything, but highly skeptical considering every post has been layups for hot SB ads all over the country. I hope it's real, but the pictures shows a highly attractive girl offering BB for $200. We got 5's with 1 leg around here that won't offer that. Best of luck!
Originally Posted by Scman011
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 01:37 #12932Senior Member

Posts: 565Is he a trusted member? I can't get the link to work for her ad. If she works out can you please send me her number?
Originally Posted by ChiNewb
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 23:04 #12931Banned Member

Posts: 42CutieJulie
I got this one's number from a fellow monger who said she's a UTR. I have time scheduled with her tomorrow .200 for half hour for GFE with BB. Anyone else had any experience / can vouch?
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...isExtendUser=0
-
04-02-26 21:27 #12930Senior Member

Posts: 180I'm definitely all in with wanting to see her. I'm going to keep trying until I get a response at least.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCarsin
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 16:16 #12929Senior Member

Posts: 100Wow,
Originally Posted by ElRonChubbard
[View Original Post]
I had no problems connecting with her.
She's legit and worth price of admission.
Possibly has handler, but was not bothered.
Her onlyfrannns is a good preview if you are on the fence.
Johnny.
-
04-02-26 13:08 #12928Senior Member

Posts: 238Any Post Visit Report?
Been seeing her posts for a few days. Was hesitant to pull. How did it. Go?
Originally Posted by QVlover
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 12:20 #12927Senior Member

Posts: 504Interesting but.
Was interested in this one as I like older and some meat on bones but am suspicious cause her rates are pre Covid? Be good if she were real?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...y/216120209625
Originally Posted by DumpTruck77
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 11:52 #12926Regular Member

Posts: 12Hard to see
She really is hard to see. She is in such high demand that she is selective. I saw her a couple of times in a month in Duncan and couple of times in Powdersville. She is really good, but I wouldn't sweat it too much if you never see her. Not worth the trip to Duncan in my opinion.
Originally Posted by ElRonChubbard
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 11:14 #12925Senior Member

Posts: 533Thanks
Thanks for sharing. I was about to pull the trigger with her.
Originally Posted by Kilgortrout2
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 23:30 #12924Regular Member

Posts: 18Did you ever pull the trigger on this one?
Originally Posted by DocDigler
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 21:40 #12923Senior Member

Posts: 180Been trying to get ahold of her for two years!
Originally Posted by DumpTruck77
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 21:39 #12922Senior Member

Posts: 180How did it go? I've been trying to get ahold of her. Worth still trying?
Originally Posted by QVlover
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 08:16 #12921Senior Member

Posts: 155The last reliable provider I remember was Azaria. Man was she gorgeous. The big dog days. I'd drive to Cola to see her 2 to 3 times a month.
Originally Posted by TheLurker69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






