Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Seniors with more than 50 posts
+
Add Report
Results 811 to 825 of 16037
-
04-02-26 11:26 #15227Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 9Kiki / Q Day Spa
Dude if a guy can't get laid at the end of the night in Vegas hes just not trying LOL. Saw Kiki last at Day Spa. She is a Asian chick and she gave a solid session. Opted for no massage time and went straight into the fun with her. We kissed a little bit while I got her undressed. She spun around and rubbed her against my dick. She then went down to her knees and started a BBBJ. Good BJ and she even allowed me to fuck her mouth for a little while. She grabbed the cover and we started in doggy. Perfect ass for a Asian. Not too big just right. Went to town in doggy. We got into reverse cowgirl after and she made me finish quick. She was amazing and I can't wait to see her again.
-
04-02-26 11:09 #15226Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 5Coco at Life River Spa
No line up here but no need and have a hottie like Coco and damn she had a nice body. Right away we hit it off she gave me a kiss and I gave her Pat on her ass as he went to the room. In the room some DFK. Then a decent BBBJ. But I was all about banging this girl. Put on the condom and I get her in standing Mish. Nice little scream to start things off. Then close to her for DFK. She tells me it feels go so I get deeper and get another scream. This happened a few times.
Standing doggy and it is a beautiful sight. No latina booty and no paag. But it is a fantastic SE Asian ass. I was moving her back and forth on my hardon and she took the whole pipe. What followed was probably in my top 10 loudest nuts of all time. Her pussy is damn tight and couple that with the visual and I am bending the F over a hot tiny Asian babe.
She massaged be a bit and asked if I wanted another pop. My junior said yes my wallet said no LOL. Still a good time.
-
04-02-26 10:53 #15225Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 6Going in raw with Amy at Aroma Spa
Check out the news place over on spring mountain road. I figured it was a standard AMP service. I had no idea they offered raw on the menu which was awesome. I know that can be a divided opinion on that but at my age I'd rather have the real thing. Amy is a very cute girl. I probably say 2021 really young but she actually know how to give a good massage. I was surprised on her techniques with her forearm and elbows. It even kind of worried me I was thinking oh no I'm actually going to get a massage LOL. No worries because as soon as she started to hit my legs and right up to my ass she old up the ass crack and hit in between the legs. To hand action one rubbing my balls and the other one my cock. She rolled me over we negotiated on boom boom I asked her no cover for the BJ thinking that's all I was going to get on the raw side. Really good tongue action around the tip she has fun with it for sure. When it was time for the main event she crawled on top of me to start to feed her those titties. Next thing I know she'll grab my cock and slowly rubbed it on her clit. And then boom right inside no cover. At first I didn't know what to do I was caught off guard but then she slowly grinded down on me and I said the hell with it. I'm glad I did it was the tightest wettest Taco I've had in a very very long time. In the end she got off got underneath and took the load on her tits like a good girl. So you guys make up your own mind about how you feel about the raw treatment but it was very good here.
-
04-01-26 20:34 #15224Senior Member

Posts: 158NN spa
After Julie and Sophia I thought it would be hard to compete with them, but they have this new girl named Yoyo short black hair and nice C tits. Paid for 30 minutes house fee. 6 same service as Sophia on the table shower, which is a really good thing. Slow BBBJ with tons of ball licking. Back in the room I took off her towel and started with DFK and worked my way down to her other lips. Her moan really turns me on. Did a BBBJ while I was standing to get me hard again and she got on the bed with all 4's and said fuck me. Did doggy for 10 minutes and came in the bag. Tip 160.
-
04-01-26 20:02 #15223Senior Member

Posts: 1887Safety first!
Thanks for the reports, and agreed, definitely not worth your life trying to find that MP!
Originally Posted by Chuck4
[View Original Post]
As for NPlus Spa, it's at the same spot as Asberom & Brown Law Office. If anyone planning to visit, definitely do it during daytime, I suspect there will be shady characters in that part of town too.
-
04-01-26 19:41 #15222Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 14Service Queen Cherry at Nplus Spa on Paradise
Heard from a friend about a new store that opened recently off paradise. I looked up the phone number and gave them a call to see who was working and they told me they had a brand new Chinese lady and a few Latinas. I asked for the Chinese lady for a 30 minute massage and drove over.
Walked into the store and noticed immediately that it was in fact new, with new furniture and paint on the walls, clean lobby. An Asian woman came to the front door, and I let her know that I had an appointment and she introduced herself as Cherry. She was a decent looking lady in her early 30's hair down to her mid back and a real nice booty. I gave her the money for the 30 minute massage.
Cherry took me to a room, and I quickly got undressed and waited for her to return. When she walked in the door, she had changed clothes and was wearing a skimpy, revealing dress with her breast protruding out the top. She walked up to me and started slowly massaging my shoulders, even though I was sitting on the table she then started kissing my cheeks and before I know it, her tongue is down my throat. Full on DFK and I was instantly hard.
She reached under the table and grabbed the pillow and laid it on the massage table and asked me to lay down face up and she lost her dress and that's whenever I was able to view her body. Trimmed pussy and a fine pair of tits. C cup in size and had the perfect natural shape to them. Started sucking on those boobies and she let me go on for a few minutes and then immediately got into 69 without asking and started licking my dick. I started rubbing around her anus and she did the same thing to me. She did not insert any fingers, but just the pressure felt great and I let her know. She then took it upon herself to flip around and push my legs up towards my head, and then inserted her tongue deep inside my asshole. Damn this felt good so I let her lick me for a good five minutes.
I lowered my legs and got off of the massage table, and she got the memo and pulled out a condom from her tool kit and applied it. I bent her over the massage table and inserted in standing doggy style. Cherry was tight and they have a mirror position perfectly so that you can see yourself going at it. Watching her breast bounce around the was just the ticket, it wasn't long after, and I unloaded inside the condom inside of her.
I will be back to see her because I really enjoy the TUMA and her BBBJ. I like the aggressiveness and willing to give great service.
-
04-01-26 18:56 #15221Senior Member

Posts: 54Mermaid spa
Went to mermaid a couple a days ago and I had a good session. Went for 45 min for 260 house fee included and ts, it might be a lot for some but for my thing it was a good experience.
Went with Heidi, she is not the best looking but I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy my session. There was only another girl, Isabela / Selina, I don't really remember but she was better looking than Heidi. She came in before I started my session with Heidi to ask if I wanted a 2 girl session but unfortunately I didn't have any extra. I am going to see her next time cause she really got to me when she came in and I was all butt naked, she jerked me off a little bit and kiss me goodbye before leaving the room.
Obviously the experience can be different for everyone but out of the places I've been this for me is the best one.
-
04-01-26 18:37 #15220Senior Member

Posts: 54Damage?
What was the damage? Was it crazy cause of the tips or the girls LOL?
Originally Posted by Chuck4
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 15:44 #15219Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 57Lucky Wellness
Got into town last night to meet some friends for a few days and decided to treat myself before everyone else showed up. Snuck away to Lucky Wellness and met Sophia.
Sophia took me back to the room and ended up going with an hour massage which cost me $80. She asked for the tip then too and I pulled out $200 which she agreed to.
Sophia started with a massage which was pretty standard. That led into a BBBJ. Sophia let me finger her pussy and rub her ass while she blew me.
She grabbed the cover and slid it on with her mouth before we started CFS. Asked her to start in mish to begin. Mish was good but moved to k9 pretty quick. After k9 we went to cowgirl. Sophia immediately put her tits in my mouth and I sucked and played with her tits. Then she got up and started bouncing away til I finished in the cover. Quick cleanup and I was out the door.
-
04-01-26 15:13 #15218Senior Member

Posts: 202Staying at Vdarra
What place would you all recommended. Will be first time trying one out in Vegas. I actually love a sensual massage and just happy ending works for me.
Recommendations? Busty Asians are my weakness hahah. Also, the in room massage, is it ever a massage or just full service. Curious about the nuru
-
04-01-26 13:13 #15217Senior Member

Posts: 1887Closest AMP
Distance wise you're looking at either Lucky Wellness or Aqua Day (both are in the same plaza) behind Resorts World (Sammy Davis Jr Dr / Resorts World Ave).
Originally Posted by BigDawg1801
[View Original Post]
Never been to either so I can't say they're good or not.
-
04-01-26 13:01 #15216Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 6Lisa at Lucky Wellness
Lisa has a tall, slender build. She is thin and a spinner who definitely has the skills and service of a veteran provider. She was naturally attractive even when wearing very minimal make-up. Her breasts were 32 C with perfect sized eraser nipples. She was very fit and even though her ass was small, it was nice and tight! Overall she has a very thin body that I find very attractive and she is very sexy and appealing to me!
Started with a quick massage and it was actually very good! She has some obvious massage training! Good amount of oil. She massages my shoulders, back and calves. Even the tease was expertly done.
She let me eat her pussy, and she reacted very well and seemed pretty sensitive. Her pussy was clean and I really felt like I got a real orgasm out of her LOL. I don't know if it's true, but that's part of the experience we are paying for!
We swapped roles and she started a BBBJ. She is really good and can do some DT, lots of good suction, lots of BLS, fondled my balls and taint a bit, and really good use of her tongue with my cock in her mouth.
She got on top of me and WOW. It felt like the tightest pussy on earth LOL. When we both looked down, her pussy looked like it had a death grip on my cock as she bounced up and down on me. She spun to RCG which quickly became K9 and I didn't last very long! Her pussy was just so tight haha. She did struggle a little to take the entire cock, but that really just made me smile a bit haha. I will be back again.
-
04-01-26 12:48 #15215Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 5Ruru at Desert Asian Massage
This is what Vegas is all about and Ruru was hella fun. This girl does everything she sucks and she fucks. Great body on her too she was tight as hell. Massage wasn't bad more of a tease but just the way I like it. Cupped the balls play with my tank for a little bit before she flipped me over and went all handy on me. Her hand technique was good one hand over the other nice and slow until I was walk hard. The cover came on she took my cock in her mouth she likes to flick the tip of your day goes pretty hot. Put a little lube on and got on top she leaned in like a second little titties and I gave her a nice pounding from below. Put it on her back for the finish she wrapped her legs around me and I tore into that sweet kitty. Really good time.
-
04-01-26 11:47 #15214Senior Member

Posts: 248Recent Mongering on Maryland Parkway
Stopped by (or tried to find the and Plus Spa on Paradise people have been taking about) I could only find some place named Moon Spa. Just north of Sahara on east side of street- a few buildings up from the old foot massage place. There was a Hispanic working, about 5' and thick. It was not appealing to me.
Stopped at Maryland Spa at Sahara and Maryland Parkway (southwest corner) since I heard they also have Hispanic therapists. The Asian lady told me only Asians.
Stopped at Healing M spa across the street. There were 2 Asians working and they told me they are part of the Agua Spa on Sammie Davis behind the casinos.
Stopped at Nova Spa at Flamingo and MP and they were closed.
Stopped at Life River Spa. Risked my life by getting out of the car. Lots of characters leaning against cars in the parking lot looking for their next victim. (I recommend going during daylight hours) and a Hispanic woman was there. About 30 years old and chubby. She did not offer me any money to pay to massage me so I left. Woof!
Went further south to CC spa below Tropicana, got out of my car and immediately noticed 2 cars of guys drinking beer. Problem waiting to happen. I have a newer car so I just got back in and left.
Chuckster out.
-
04-01-26 01:20 #15213Regular Member

Posts: 20Dream Blue Relax
Came here after scoping the place out. Walked in and got Maya. Like most of other monger says she looks about early 30's, short and with big tits. After paying the house fee and donation was led to the table shower. Got scrubbed and washed with a nice massage. She did some b2 b before going back to the room. She did some teasing followed by some BBBJ for warm up. Covered me up and started pounding her. Started with the mish and ended with the doggy. Also stuffed my face in her tits as she did cowgirl. Cleaned me up and chilled a bit with that GFE vibe.











Reply With Quote






