Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15170
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 24

    And Plus Spa

    Checked out and Plus Spa today after seeing a few reports. Was hoping to get that Latina another guy was talking about but ended up drawing a Chinese lady named Cherry. She was attractive and when we were in the room I was asking her about the Latina but she grabbed my dick and told me to try her. I asked about the Latina again and she straight up dumped her tits out and grabbed my hand and put my hand on her tits. I was convinced at that point handed her $240 my usual amount and she took it and told me to get undressed. She left the room and I laid down on the bed and waited for her to come back. Her massage was actually pretty good and I enjoyed it. When she asked me to flip over I hadn't even realized she already got naked but it was a nice surprise. She had a nice body and after her attitude at the beginning I knew we were going to have a good time. She got onto the bed with me and in between my legs. She started giving me a really good BBBJ which transitioned into 69. She really got into it grinding her pussy against my face and moaning. Told her I was ready to fuck and she slid the condom on and hopped right up in reverse cowgirl. She was very animated and enthusiastic. Got her to get into doggy after that and she took it up a notch. Moaning intensified and was grabbing for my balls to try and rub them while I fucked her. We finished in standing missionary today and I put her legs up on my shoulders. Fucked her while she played with her pussy. Cherry was a blast. Still holding out hope that the Latina is still there and maybe I'll get lucky with her next time.

  2. #15169

    BBFS at AMPs (Round Two)

    Reached out to the next 6 ads in the Secrethost links and received 3 responses. Below is info.

    https://secrethostess.com/9803589/

    Bare $500
    Westwind Road
    Asian girl

    https://secrethostess.com/11177879/

    200/30 minutes ,300/ hr.
    We don't do BBFS.

    https://secrethostess.com/11368544/

    Good afternoon 160/30 min 200 hr 300/ hr-VIP.
    House 400 bbf. S OK?.
    E desert inn rd, Las Vegas, NV,89109.

    Alright mongers, that's pretty much it for me as the remaining ads on the site are over 2 months old or older. If I receive the other 3 responses, I will post.

    Hope it helps. Happy mongering!

    Quote Originally Posted by ManyAmp  [View Original Post]
    The third AMP responded 702-xxx-xx30.

    Full service.

    160-30 min.

    200-60 min.

    VIP 300.

    3 girl available.

    Ok bare.

    Asian girl.

    Can someone TOFTT and check it out TONIGHT? They say they are open 24 hours.

    Happy mongering!

  3. #15168

    Aroma on spring mountain is True

    Don't know about the hot tub, but its a crazy place. (Be prepared to bargain) Its on spring mountain, west of Decatur on north side of street before you get to Lindell I told the board about it 2-3 months ago. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeJiggy  [View Original Post]
    Can please tell me or PM the Address or the area of the location?

    Thanks.

  4. #15167

    Aroma

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Looks like that's the old Eden spot, now Aroma, there's recent reports about this joint but they all seem TGTBT imo.. but if there's truly a hot tub there and you can get in with your girl and fuck her bbfs, sign me up!
    Can please tell me or PM the Address or the area of the location?

    Thanks.

  5. #15166

    NN spa

    Sophia and Julie will be gone by tonight, going to see them again today before that happens.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseLuver  [View Original Post]
    Read the reviews about Julie. Called and set up an appointment to see her. When I got there they said she was busy and led me to a room to wait for her. I set the tip on the table and started undressing. She walked in while I was pulling my shorts off and smiled and came over and started DFK kissing me. She reached down and started stroking junior and slowly worked her way down and started a BBBJ. She was reaching up playing with my nipples and looking up at me with those big brown eyes. I could've had her just do this, but I wanted to taste her. I pulled her up and started kissing her again and picked her up and laid her on the table. We continued DFK like high school sweethearts and I slowly kissed my way down to return the favor. I started off slowly just licking the clit and she put her hands under her lower back so I could get my tongue all over her sweet pussy. She started grinding her hips and softly moaning and said I want you to fuck me. Okay I got up handed her the condom I brought and she put it on. I had her lay on her back and slowly started with deep long strokes. I would pull it out and rub it on her clit. I continued doing this for a few minutes until we started getting into a rhythm together. At this point I started picking up the pace and she sat up on her elbows and started kissing me more and would tell me to fuck her. OMG this was so hot I couldn't last anymore and blew in the bag. We continued kissing and catching are breaths for a few minutes. She cleaned me up with the wipes and wanted to give me a massage for the remainder of my time but I had her lay with me until my time was up. Definitely enjoyed my time with her. I'll be back!!

  6. #15165

    Eden is now Aroma

    Quote Originally Posted by TyphoobKing  [View Original Post]
    The first one is a MP at least. Shot them a text and got the address to what street view told me was Eden Spa.
    Looks like that's the old Eden spot, now Aroma, there's recent reports about this joint but they all seem TGTBT imo.. but if there's truly a hot tub there and you can get in with your girl and fuck her bbfs, sign me up!

  7. #15164
    Quote Originally Posted by TyphoobKing  [View Original Post]
    The first one is a MP at least. Shot them a text and got the address to what street view told me was Eden Spa.
    Yeah I meant the one mentioned ending in xx30.

  8. #15163
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoKingAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Seems they're in a home and not MP as claimed.
    The first one is a MP at least. Shot them a text and got the address to what street view told me was Eden Spa.

  9. #15162

    Link

    See the link. I'm unavailable to TOFTT at this time.

    Happy mongering!

    https://secrethostess.com/10738630/

    Quote Originally Posted by PointDexterJr  [View Original Post]
    PLease give all pertinent details! LOL!

  10. #15161
    Quote Originally Posted by PointDexterJr  [View Original Post]
    PLease give all pertinent details! LOL!
    Seems they're in a home and not MP as claimed.

  11. #15160

    Why don't you? Happy Mongering!

    Quote Originally Posted by ManyAmp  [View Original Post]
    The third AMP responded 702-xxx-xx30.

    Full service.

    160-30 min.

    200-60 min.

    VIP 300.

    3 girl available.

    Ok bare.

    Asian girl.

    Can someone TOFTT and check it out TONIGHT? They say they are open 24 hours.

    Happy mongering!
    PLease give all pertinent details! LOL!

  12. #15159

    Visiting

    Quote Originally Posted by Yokedvato  [View Original Post]
    A new store with solid reviews and hot Latina ladies. Called ahead to see who was working and she said there was a Chinese girl named Cherry and a new Latina named Angela. I was in the mood for spicy so I made an appointment with Angela for 30 minutes. Drove over to the shop, which is located in the 2200 block of paradise Road and walked in to be greeted by a shapely Latina. DD cup tits, flat belly, nice J LO booty and long brown hair. Gave her the donation for the half an hour and she walked me to room number two. I got undressed and waited for her to return with her supplies.

    Angela came back in wearing a string bikini which covered almost nothing ha ha ha. Asked me to lay face down, but I only had 30 minutes so I laid down face up and she came around to the head of the table and dropped those big boobs right into my mouth. I started sucking away while her hair is dripping all over my chest. Her hair smelled great and then she leaned forward a little bit more and grabbed my dick and started rubbing it slowly and then she crawled up onto the table in 69 and I started kissing her pussy. She started blowing me raw BBBJ and had excellent technique. Nice and deep and great suction. She almost got me to blow right there, but I wanted to make sure that I got everything so I asked to fuck her and she grabbed the cover and rolled it on. She got back on the table and mounted me in CG. Her pussy was super snug as she rode me. She's muttering Spanish phrases which makes the situation even hotter. With a body like hers, I did not want to miss the opportunity for some K9.

    I let Angela know what I wanted and she hopped off and then got up onto the table, and I followed suit. Grabbed that big Brazilian butt and put it inside. Before I knew it I was balls deep and she could really take a nice fucking. I find that with most Latina ladies is they have no problem with a good pounding. I could feel I was getting close and told her that I wanted to shoot in her mouth, she spun around and I ripped off the cover and stuck my cock into her mouth and unloaded. She kept sucking away until she got every last drop out and then went to get a tissue and spit it out. Absolute great finish, she cleaned both of us up and we still had about 10 minutes and she gave me a neck rub which almost put me to sleep. Gave her the donation and got dressed and she handed me a bottle of water and I was on my way.

    Really like this store and I got a glimpse of the Chinese girl cherry on the way out and I asked MMS about her and she told me that she offers all of the services to come back and try her. Sounds like a great plan.

    Highly recommend.
    I will be in Las Vegas in a couple of weeks. What is the name of this place and phone if possible.

  13. #15158

    BBFS at AMPs

    The third AMP responded 702-xxx-xx30.

    Full service.

    160-30 min.

    200-60 min.

    VIP 300.

    3 girl available.

    Ok bare.

    Asian girl.

    Can someone TOFTT and check it out TONIGHT? They say they are open 24 hours.

    Happy mongering!

    Quote Originally Posted by ManyAmp  [View Original Post]
    So since I have a little time on my hands, I'm trying an experiment.

    In the below link, the listed AMPs advertise BBFS. I messaged the first 4 and received quick responses from 2. One stated they don't offer BBFS and the other stated would have to talk to the girl and possible one available in the next couple of days. I'm a little confused by the response, but may be possible. Stated they have 2 Latinas and one Asian (Mido). Thinking they are trying to drag me in and then upsell. Will continue to go through the website and report out.

    https://secrethostess.com/find/keywo...133/?ref=click

    Happy mongering!

  14. #15157
    Quote Originally Posted by Yokedvato  [View Original Post]
    A new store with solid reviews and hot Latina ladies. Called ahead to see who was working and she said there was a Chinese girl named Cherry and a new Latina named Angela. I was in the mood for spicy so I made an appointment with Angela for 30 minutes. Drove over to the shop, which is located in the 2200 block of paradise Road and walked in to be greeted by a shapely Latina. DD cup tits, flat belly, nice J LO booty and long brown hair. Gave her the donation for the half an hour and she walked me to room number two. I got undressed and waited for her to return with her supplies.

    Angela came back in wearing a string bikini which covered almost nothing ha ha ha. Asked me to lay face down, but I only had 30 minutes so I laid down face up and she came around to the head of the table and dropped those big boobs right into my mouth. I started sucking away while her hair is dripping all over my chest. Her hair smelled great and then she leaned forward a little bit more and grabbed my dick and started rubbing it slowly and then she crawled up onto the table in 69 and I started kissing her pussy. She started blowing me raw BBBJ and had excellent technique. Nice and deep and great suction. She almost got me to blow right there, but I wanted to make sure that I got everything so I asked to fuck her and she grabbed the cover and rolled it on. She got back on the table and mounted me in CG. Her pussy was super snug as she rode me. She's muttering Spanish phrases which makes the situation even hotter. With a body like hers, I did not want to miss the opportunity for some K9.

    I let Angela know what I wanted and she hopped off and then got up onto the table, and I followed suit. Grabbed that big Brazilian butt and put it inside. Before I knew it I was balls deep and she could really take a nice fucking. I find that with most Latina ladies is they have no problem with a good pounding. I could feel I was getting close and told her that I wanted to shoot in her mouth, she spun around and I ripped off the cover and stuck my cock into her mouth and unloaded. She kept sucking away until she got every last drop out and then went to get a tissue and spit it out. Absolute great finish, she cleaned both of us up and we still had about 10 minutes and she gave me a neck rub which almost put me to sleep. Gave her the donation and got dressed and she handed me a bottle of water and I was on my way.

    Really like this store and I got a glimpse of the Chinese girl cherry on the way out and I asked MMS about her and she told me that she offers all of the services to come back and try her. Sounds like a great plan.

    Highly recommend.
    I tried to make an appointment with Angela today but she was not working.

    Has anybody tried Cherry.

  15. #15156

    BBFS at AMPs

    So since I have a little time on my hands, I'm trying an experiment.

    In the below link, the listed AMPs advertise BBFS. I messaged the first 4 and received quick responses from 2. One stated they don't offer BBFS and the other stated would have to talk to the girl and possible one available in the next couple of days. I'm a little confused by the response, but may be possible. Stated they have 2 Latinas and one Asian (Mido). Thinking they are trying to drag me in and then upsell. Will continue to go through the website and report out.

    https://secrethostess.com/find/keywo...133/?ref=click

    Happy mongering!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape