Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 2121 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 528 1028 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 31812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31407
    Quote Originally Posted by BangerHard  [View Original Post]
    There is so much good pussy out there for 100 or less it absolutely amazes me that people even waste time reading / talking about 300-800 pussy. I'm not super old, but I do remember the days when the hunt was half the fun. Maybe everyone is just afraid to ask or just too lazy to work the game, but believe me almost any fast food drive through (think sonic) or most nearly any dollar general checkout line (cashier or other customers) are just waiting for the opportunity to get their guts rearranged for 80 bucks. Hell, minimum wage is like $7.25 still. 80 bucks to do what they already do for free is like doubling their income. These women have all the time and pussy in the world. What they don't have is 80 bucks. Ask 2 or 3 a day around lunch time. You will have more pussy than you can handle within a week! (and leave these GPS covered BJ scammers alone).

    Also, any chick that will fuck for 80 bucks has friends who will also fuck, so one out of 20 who say yes is really like 3 or more yeses
    What's the secret?

  2. #31406
    Quote Originally Posted by MacMan34  [View Original Post]
    No way I'd do 800 for an hour. Wow that just crazy
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert662  [View Original Post]
    In reality, no pussy should be going for above $300/ hr, but this is what happens when mongers support providers that only do CBJ and CFS (CBJ Mafia)
    There is so much good pussy out there for 100 or less it absolutely amazes me that people even waste time reading / talking about 300-800 pussy. I'm not super old, but I do remember the days when the hunt was half the fun. Maybe everyone is just afraid to ask or just too lazy to work the game, but believe me almost any fast food drive through (think sonic) or most nearly any dollar general checkout line (cashier or other customers) are just waiting for the opportunity to get their guts rearranged for 80 bucks. Hell, minimum wage is like $7.25 still. 80 bucks to do what they already do for free is like doubling their income. These women have all the time and pussy in the world. What they don't have is 80 bucks. Ask 2 or 3 a day around lunch time. You will have more pussy than you can handle within a week! (and leave these GPS covered BJ scammers alone).

    Also, any chick that will fuck for 80 bucks has friends who will also fuck, so one out of 20 who say yes is really like 3 or more yeses

  3. #31405

    Chyna

    I agree! She is a lot of fun to visit.

    Jim.

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilerDuckmann  [View Original Post]
    Came Out Of Retirement For Chyna.

    Was Recommended By 2 Known Mongers, Thanks Guys.

    8/10 ,Was Already Reviewed Here By Swampman She Is Great.

    Once Again I Also don't Tell Specifics But Feel Free To Pm Me.

    Highly Recommend.

    EDM OUT.

  4. #31404

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetPics  [View Original Post]
    I know I've said it before, but paying those prices is ridiculous to me.

    The last 30 secs of the experience is the same at 20 or 300, I'm not seeing the premium justified.

    Results are the same, stood up, robbed, running late, time wasted, dirty etc.

    For all that I'd rather pay 60 then 300 for when things do work out.

    I think some people have more money than brains.

    I also think pot, fent and heroin have ruined the hobby. These girls are half asleep and lazy.

    Yall hold the line at 60 qv. If everyone does it things will change.

    Don't believe me? Go look at other cities in Listcrawler, and look at the quality offering 60/80, vs the quality offering that here.
    I agree with ever point made. Though I must admit, I'm OK with paying $ for a qv if she offers BBBJ.

  5. #31403

    Iso

    Gentleman, I'm looking for a light skin ebony spinner type that it's looking for a new regular if any of you stingy bastards wouldn't mind sending me some info on yours recommendations I would highly appreciate it and will return the favor any way I can. Thanks!

  6. #31402

    Iso

    Gentleman, I'm looking for a light skin ebony spinner type that it's looking for a new regular if any of you wouldn't mind sending me some info on yours recommendations I would highly appreciate it and will return the favor any way I can. Thanks!

  7. #31401

    Hayleigh

    Does anyone have Hayleigh's cell phone number, not her text now number in the old ads, I had it and can't seem to locate it! Please PM me the info!! Thanks in advance!!

  8. #31400
    Quote Originally Posted by MacMan34  [View Original Post]
    So true. I've told so many of the ladies they are out of range. I only pay 80 for qvs.

    Agree 100%.

    Happy hunting MM.
    Same here at the most I got a hot $100 for a bihh and that's in extreme conditions. $75 is usually my sweet spot. I don't book hhr because I can finish in Qv time and that extra money is just extra they make for more time than I actually need. Almost like a tip. I got one provider who I'll give a $100 to no questions ask because she puts on a show every time, she just stays too far from me to see her often (Westwood iykyk). Y'all really paying for GPS. From years in this hobby the best experiences don't be too expensive.

  9. #31399

    I understand

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetPics  [View Original Post]
    I know I've said it before, but paying those prices is ridiculous to me.

    The last 30 secs of the experience is the same at 20 or 300, I'm not seeing the premium justified.

    Results are the same, stood up, robbed, running late, time wasted, dirty etc.

    For all that I'd rather pay 60 then 300 for when things do work out.

    I think some people have more money than brains.

    I also think pot, fent and heroin have ruined the hobby. These girls are half asleep and lazy.

    Yall hold the line at 60 qv. If everyone does it things will change.

    Don't believe me? Go look at other cities in Listcrawler, and look at the quality offering 60/80, vs the quality offering that here.
    I understand but I feel everyone has their own way of doing things. Me personally hhr is the sweet spot, everytime I've done a qv outside of a regular I usually never finish because the energy is rush rush rush 90 percent of the time. I will say girls on the streets are the 10% for me, used to see a few girls off summer / Jackson and never had issue.

  10. #31398
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetPics  [View Original Post]
    I know I've said it before, but paying those prices is ridiculous to me.

    The last 30 secs of the experience is the same at 20 or 300, I'm not seeing the premium justified.

    Results are the same, stood up, robbed, running late, time wasted, dirty etc.

    For all that I'd rather pay 60 then 300 for when things do work out.

    I think some people have more money than brains.

    I also think pot, fent and heroin have ruined the hobby. These girls are half asleep and lazy.

    Yall hold the line at 60 qv. If everyone does it things will change.

    Don't believe me? Go look at other cities in Listcrawler, and look at the quality offering 60/80, vs the quality offering that here.
    So true. I've told so many of the ladies they are out of range. I only pay 80 for qvs.

    Agree 100%.

    Happy hunting MM.

  11. #31397

    300 / hr??

    I know I've said it before, but paying those prices is ridiculous to me.

    The last 30 secs of the experience is the same at 20 or 300, I'm not seeing the premium justified.

    Results are the same, stood up, robbed, running late, time wasted, dirty etc.

    For all that I'd rather pay 60 then 300 for when things do work out.

    I think some people have more money than brains.

    I also think pot, fent and heroin have ruined the hobby. These girls are half asleep and lazy.

    Yall hold the line at 60 qv. If everyone does it things will change.

    Don't believe me? Go look at other cities in Listcrawler, and look at the quality offering 60/80, vs the quality offering that here.

  12. #31396

    Hayleigh Status

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert662  [View Original Post]
    Not sure. Never seen her. All I can say is I contacted her by phone and text 3 weeks ago and never heard back.

    Sometimes these girls disappear for awhile and then come back when they need money.

    Or she's going through something.

    Or I guess there's the possibility that she has a bunch of regulars and is getting enough money that she isn't taking new clients.

    No way to tell unless someone has seen her recently.

    TLDR: not sure. Contacted her 3 weeks ago via phone / txt never heard back.

    Robert.
    She's been going through some personal things the past few weeks and took some time off. She said she will be getting back into it soon. So might be worth trying to contact her again next week. It can be very difficult to get ahold of her. And don't expect her to be punctual. But I always have a great time with her. We chat a lot outside the hobby.

  13. #31395
    Quote Originally Posted by JShadow  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to contact Hayleigh, has anyone seen her lately. DM me if you wish. Would like to see her.

    Thanks in advance.
    Not sure. Never seen her. All I can say is I contacted her by phone and text 3 weeks ago and never heard back.

    Sometimes these girls disappear for awhile and then come back when they need money.

    Or she's going through something.

    Or I guess there's the possibility that she has a bunch of regulars and is getting enough money that she isn't taking new clients.

    No way to tell unless someone has seen her recently.

    TLDR: not sure. Contacted her 3 weeks ago via phone / txt never heard back.

    Robert.

  14. #31394

    Still in the game?

    Quote Originally Posted by SwampMan7  [View Original Post]
    If anyone is looking this weekend, Hayleigh could use some extra help.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9014795035

    I had a great dream with her a few weeks ago. Very passionate and she is open to discussing most things if you're cool. Damage is $$$ / hr. She looks like her pics, skinny, tall, cute ass. Feel free to tell her Swampman sent you. As always, YMMV. But I feel like I've seen her enough that I can somewhat vouch for her.
    I've tried to contact Hayleigh, has anyone seen her lately. DM me if you wish. Would like to see her.

    Thanks in advance.

  15. #31393
    Quote Originally Posted by MemphisChris  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe anyone does that, no offense. Trust me, some of these higher-end ladies have had me tempted to just say fuck it and jump through all their identity-exposing hoops, but just whack off and you'll come to your senses. It worked for me.

    The last one I spoke to from Tryst basically checked all the boxes for me and was into some fun shit, and I was prepared to treat myself to a $500/ hr escort for the first time ever. Then she sent her demands, it took two pages of text to scroll through. The I'd stuff, along with a full panel STD test taken within the past month, among other things. Needless to say, I ghosted her. Hope those folks you talked to respect your privacy.
    Well the couple of guys on the board that talked about seeing them and verifying had me think it was ok. I have sent selfies in front of hotels (no ID) before when the hotel Asians were still visiting the city. I hate that they stopped about a year ago. It wasn't always the best looking women but the luck of the draw was part of the fun. I guess they didn't make enough or got mistreated and haven't been back. It irritates me that they still post the ads on skipthegames all the time, but then stop responding when I say "Memphis" after they ask which city I'm looking for.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape