Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 31805
-
04-06-26 09:10 #31400Senior Member

Posts: 93Hayleigh
Does anyone have Hayleigh's cell phone number, not her text now number in the old ads, I had it and can't seem to locate it! Please PM me the info!! Thanks in advance!!
-
04-05-26 10:46 #31399Regular Member

Posts: 23Same here at the most I got a hot $100 for a bihh and that's in extreme conditions. $75 is usually my sweet spot. I don't book hhr because I can finish in Qv time and that extra money is just extra they make for more time than I actually need. Almost like a tip. I got one provider who I'll give a $100 to no questions ask because she puts on a show every time, she just stays too far from me to see her often (Westwood iykyk). Y'all really paying for GPS. From years in this hobby the best experiences don't be too expensive.
Originally Posted by MacMan34
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 22:12 #31398Senior Member

Posts: 142I understand
I understand but I feel everyone has their own way of doing things. Me personally hhr is the sweet spot, everytime I've done a qv outside of a regular I usually never finish because the energy is rush rush rush 90 percent of the time. I will say girls on the streets are the 10% for me, used to see a few girls off summer / Jackson and never had issue.
Originally Posted by StreetPics
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 18:26 #31397Senior Member

Posts: 296So true. I've told so many of the ladies they are out of range. I only pay 80 for qvs.
Originally Posted by StreetPics
[View Original Post]
Agree 100%.
Happy hunting MM.
-
04-04-26 16:55 #31396Senior Member

Posts: 401300 / hr??
I know I've said it before, but paying those prices is ridiculous to me.
The last 30 secs of the experience is the same at 20 or 300, I'm not seeing the premium justified.
Results are the same, stood up, robbed, running late, time wasted, dirty etc.
For all that I'd rather pay 60 then 300 for when things do work out.
I think some people have more money than brains.
I also think pot, fent and heroin have ruined the hobby. These girls are half asleep and lazy.
Yall hold the line at 60 qv. If everyone does it things will change.
Don't believe me? Go look at other cities in Listcrawler, and look at the quality offering 60/80, vs the quality offering that here.
-
04-04-26 09:12 #31395Senior Member

Posts: 131Hayleigh Status
She's been going through some personal things the past few weeks and took some time off. She said she will be getting back into it soon. So might be worth trying to contact her again next week. It can be very difficult to get ahold of her. And don't expect her to be punctual. But I always have a great time with her. We chat a lot outside the hobby.
Originally Posted by Robert662
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 09:44 #31394Senior Member

Posts: 99Not sure. Never seen her. All I can say is I contacted her by phone and text 3 weeks ago and never heard back.
Originally Posted by JShadow
[View Original Post]
Sometimes these girls disappear for awhile and then come back when they need money.
Or she's going through something.
Or I guess there's the possibility that she has a bunch of regulars and is getting enough money that she isn't taking new clients.
No way to tell unless someone has seen her recently.
TLDR: not sure. Contacted her 3 weeks ago via phone / txt never heard back.
Robert.
-
04-02-26 18:58 #31393Senior Member

Posts: 81Still in the game?
I've tried to contact Hayleigh, has anyone seen her lately. DM me if you wish. Would like to see her.
Originally Posted by SwampMan7
[View Original Post]
Thanks in advance.
-
04-02-26 10:46 #31392Senior Member

Posts: 34Well the couple of guys on the board that talked about seeing them and verifying had me think it was ok. I have sent selfies in front of hotels (no ID) before when the hotel Asians were still visiting the city. I hate that they stopped about a year ago. It wasn't always the best looking women but the luck of the draw was part of the fun. I guess they didn't make enough or got mistreated and haven't been back. It irritates me that they still post the ads on skipthegames all the time, but then stop responding when I say "Memphis" after they ask which city I'm looking for.
Originally Posted by MemphisChris
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 10:44 #31391Senior Member

Posts: 34Oh, I did ask. They said I could send a selfie with a driver's license or my LinkedIn for verification. It was only after I send the selfie that they started asking for more stuff.
Originally Posted by Memphis84
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 22:54 #31390Senior Member

Posts: 338I can't believe anyone does that, no offense. Trust me, some of these higher-end ladies have had me tempted to just say fuck it and jump through all their identity-exposing hoops, but just whack off and you'll come to your senses. It worked for me.
Originally Posted by DudeManWhat
[View Original Post]
The last one I spoke to from Tryst basically checked all the boxes for me and was into some fun shit, and I was prepared to treat myself to a $500/ hr escort for the first time ever. Then she sent her demands, it took two pages of text to scroll through. The I'd stuff, along with a full panel STD test taken within the past month, among other things. Needless to say, I ghosted her. Hope those folks you talked to respect your privacy.
-
03-30-26 19:32 #31389Senior Member

Posts: 82That is strange, although I saw Sugar when she was passing through not Maya. I was also very explicit in asking what they required prior to sending them any information with no real pushback. Sucks but I guess it goes to show YMWV when dealing with a broker.
Originally Posted by DudeManWhat
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 13:57 #31388Senior Member

Posts: 109Stella
I believe she is real. I follow her IG and actually chatted with her on a sugar site. Never got to the point of discussing $ b / c she was too flaky. Would take days to respond to texts, but seemed sweet when she did text. I wouldn't have done the 800 had she asked.
Originally Posted by Levi9520
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 13:51 #31387Senior Member

Posts: 34I finally bit the bullet and sent a selfie with my driver's license, then they asked for a selfie with today's date, which I also sent. After that, they said I needed to send them something that shows where I work, and that was just too much for me. I wanted to give the agency a try (and would likely have seen each new girl that came through Memphis at least once), but now there's no possibility of me using their service and I've already exposed myself by putting my I'd and selfie in their possession.
Originally Posted by Memphis84
[View Original Post]
Not sure why they did that to me if that isn't something that everyone goes through, but just a word to the wise to think twice before you do it, they may keep coming back with more specific demands as they did in my case.
-
03-30-26 11:45 #31386Senior Member

Posts: 148Well.
Originally Posted by Robert662
[View Original Post]
Said,
Like you mentioned the only way I'd approach that cost is if it was a pornstar that I've been watching for awhile and it's a shoulder shrug and chalk it down to a fantasy fulfilled. 800 for some random stripper with a blurred out face! No way in hell. Also,
Like you said you are going to get there and she's going to dead fish you. F all that and the people.
Paying it.









Reply With Quote




