Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 133 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 183 233 633 1133 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 18338
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16358
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeShores  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. In DC. Pics are glamorized. Good body last time I saw her about 6 months ago. She's a little chatty. What I remember is good BBBJ, covered FS, DATY. Date was $5 but lower may be available. DM with any questions.
    Dude paid 600 when she has 300 for an hour. Damn pros.

  2. #16357

    Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Any Intel on this one??

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...e-762c55494d55

    Looks a little bigger in some pics, but better in others. Would like to know if anyone has met??

    Thanks!
    She's legit. In DC. Pics are glamorized. Good body last time I saw her about 6 months ago. She's a little chatty. What I remember is good BBBJ, covered FS, DATY. Date was $5 but lower may be available. DM with any questions.

  3. #16356
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-4f2d733fc556

    She was an itch I had to scratch. Asked for 1 k, I countered with 600. She's cute, nice little body. She required rubbers. Didn't give head, didn't want me to mess up her make up. Pretty much just laid there. She ended up telling me that she has a tryst page and used to date a pimp.
    https://tryst.link/escort/aik0_

    Her Tryst, FYI.

  4. #16355
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-4f2d733fc556

    She was an itch I had to scratch. Asked for 1 k, I countered with 600. She's cute, nice little body. She required rubbers. Didn't give head, didn't want me to mess up her make up. Pretty much just laid there. She ended up telling me that she has a tryst page and used to date a pimp.
    Glad to hear you got ahold of her. She favorited me back but I could never get a reply out of her for years.

  5. #16354

    Aiko

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-4f2d733fc556

    She was an itch I had to scratch. Asked for 1 k, I countered with 600. She's cute, nice little body. She required rubbers. Didn't give head, didn't want me to mess up her make up. Pretty much just laid there. She ended up telling me that she has a tryst page and used to date a pimp.

  6. #16353

  7. #16352
    Senior Member


    Posts: 168
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Anna 25 yo red head chick out of Arlington? Not exactly my type of intrigued with the red head.
    I have awhile back. Great girl. Looks exactly like her pictures.

  8. #16351

    She drops quickly to $1 k

    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    Chatty and super friendly. Wants 2 k for a meet. Not sure she's real, or the girl in the photo. At that rate it doesn't really matter.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-5b8f89c1f266
    Seems real and prolly based in Tysons at a boutique hotel! Prolly in town for a few weeks!

  9. #16350
    Senior Member


    Posts: 197

    Anna

    Anyone see Anna 25 yo red head chick out of Arlington? Not exactly my type of intrigued with the red head.

  10. #16349
    Senior Member


    Posts: 168

    SophieA

    Chatty and super friendly. Wants 2 k for a meet. Not sure she's real, or the girl in the photo. At that rate it doesn't really matter.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-5b8f89c1f266

  11. #16348

    Brianna

    Any Intel on this one??

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...e-762c55494d55

    Looks a little bigger in some pics, but better in others. Would like to know if anyone has met??

    Thanks!

  12. #16347
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Saw her. She's real cute. Skinny spinner body. Cool with no cover, made up some shit about having a stomach ache this morning because she didn't want to give head. Very mechanical, most likely from inexperience. Made up some more shit about her legs hurting to get out of getting on top.

    Initially said she was free until 2 pm then when she got here at 6:30 and got settled, she said she had to leave by 7:30 am because of a last minute nanny work call. After she left I ended up messaging her on sa from another incognito profile. She said she is available all day until 2:30 pm again. Lmao.
    Damn, so she's just a pro now. In and out.

  13. #16346
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrangler1984  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-f64043274e9d

    Not exactly my type but was close, not in bad shape, and quick to respond. Only available weekdays from early morning until 2 pm. Was quick to move to text. After explaining availability, she ignored texts / questions about boundaries and ppm for like a week. With a little persistence and her unwillingness to respond, she stated no anal and 600 ppm. I countered with 400 and possible 200 quick visit BJ only meets. Response was just, no. Have at it fellas. No way I'd spend 600 in this market in Germantown.
    Saw her. She's real cute. Skinny spinner body. Cool with no cover, made up some shit about having a stomach ache this morning because she didn't want to give head. Very mechanical, most likely from inexperience. Made up some more shit about her legs hurting to get out of getting on top.

    Initially said she was free until 2 pm then when she got here at 6:30 and got settled, she said she had to leave by 7:30 am because of a last minute nanny work call. After she left I ended up messaging her on sa from another incognito profile. She said she is available all day until 2:30 pm again. Lmao.

  14. #16345
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    So scheduled with her, and night before she asks if cash, or electronic allowance. I said cash, and she didn't like that. Asked me to take photo of the cash (like WTF), but I reluctantly did, but not to her liking. She proceeded to ask for a video of it, and seemed to text me a message intended for someone else. LOL.

    I obviously canceled. Nuts.
    I found her on sdm and scheduled something today. Pictures look better on sdm than sa. Hope it's worth it 🥲.

  15. #16344

    Cash

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    So scheduled with her, and night before she asks if cash, or electronic allowance. I said cash, and she didn't like that. Asked me to take photo of the cash (like WTF), but I reluctantly did, but not to her liking. She proceeded to ask for a video of it, and seemed to text me a message intended for someone else. LOL.

    I obviously canceled. Nuts.
    It's surprising how many of these bitches don't want cash. It's like a foreign concept too them. Too fucking lazy or stupid to go to the ATM. I've been asked after all was done and I'm ready to fork over the cash if I could send electronically.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape