rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 131 of 1220 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 181 231 631 1131 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 18299
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16349
    Senior Member


    Posts: 166

    SophieA

    Chatty and super friendly. Wants 2 k for a meet. Not sure she's real, or the girl in the photo. At that rate it doesn't really matter.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-5b8f89c1f266

  2. #16348

    Brianna

    Any Intel on this one??

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...e-762c55494d55

    Looks a little bigger in some pics, but better in others. Would like to know if anyone has met??

    Thanks!

  3. #16347
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Saw her. She's real cute. Skinny spinner body. Cool with no cover, made up some shit about having a stomach ache this morning because she didn't want to give head. Very mechanical, most likely from inexperience. Made up some more shit about her legs hurting to get out of getting on top.

    Initially said she was free until 2 pm then when she got here at 6:30 and got settled, she said she had to leave by 7:30 am because of a last minute nanny work call. After she left I ended up messaging her on sa from another incognito profile. She said she is available all day until 2:30 pm again. Lmao.
    Damn, so she's just a pro now. In and out.

  4. #16346
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrangler1984  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-f64043274e9d

    Not exactly my type but was close, not in bad shape, and quick to respond. Only available weekdays from early morning until 2 pm. Was quick to move to text. After explaining availability, she ignored texts / questions about boundaries and ppm for like a week. With a little persistence and her unwillingness to respond, she stated no anal and 600 ppm. I countered with 400 and possible 200 quick visit BJ only meets. Response was just, no. Have at it fellas. No way I'd spend 600 in this market in Germantown.
    Saw her. She's real cute. Skinny spinner body. Cool with no cover, made up some shit about having a stomach ache this morning because she didn't want to give head. Very mechanical, most likely from inexperience. Made up some more shit about her legs hurting to get out of getting on top.

    Initially said she was free until 2 pm then when she got here at 6:30 and got settled, she said she had to leave by 7:30 am because of a last minute nanny work call. After she left I ended up messaging her on sa from another incognito profile. She said she is available all day until 2:30 pm again. Lmao.

  5. #16345
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    So scheduled with her, and night before she asks if cash, or electronic allowance. I said cash, and she didn't like that. Asked me to take photo of the cash (like WTF), but I reluctantly did, but not to her liking. She proceeded to ask for a video of it, and seemed to text me a message intended for someone else. LOL.

    I obviously canceled. Nuts.
    I found her on sdm and scheduled something today. Pictures look better on sdm than sa. Hope it's worth it 🥲.

  6. #16344

    Cash

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    So scheduled with her, and night before she asks if cash, or electronic allowance. I said cash, and she didn't like that. Asked me to take photo of the cash (like WTF), but I reluctantly did, but not to her liking. She proceeded to ask for a video of it, and seemed to text me a message intended for someone else. LOL.

    I obviously canceled. Nuts.
    It's surprising how many of these bitches don't want cash. It's like a foreign concept too them. Too fucking lazy or stupid to go to the ATM. I've been asked after all was done and I'm ready to fork over the cash if I could send electronically.

  7. #16343
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    So scheduled with her, and night before she asks if cash, or electronic allowance. I said cash, and she didn't like that. Asked me to take photo of the cash (like WTF), but I reluctantly did, but not to her liking. She proceeded to ask for a video of it, and seemed to text me a message intended for someone else. LOL.

    I obviously canceled. Nuts.
    Girl looks ghetto AF might get rob. Plus she's hella fat for her age.

  8. #16342

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrangler1984  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-f64043274e9d

    Not exactly my type but was close, not in bad shape, and quick to respond. Only available weekdays from early morning until 2 pm. Was quick to move to text. After explaining availability, she ignored texts / questions about boundaries and ppm for like a week. With a little persistence and her unwillingness to respond, she stated no anal and 600 ppm. I countered with 400 and possible 200 quick visit BJ only meets. Response was just, no. Have at it fellas. No way I'd spend 600 in this market in Germantown.
    So scheduled with her, and night before she asks if cash, or electronic allowance. I said cash, and she didn't like that. Asked me to take photo of the cash (like WTF), but I reluctantly did, but not to her liking. She proceeded to ask for a video of it, and seemed to text me a message intended for someone else. LOL.

    I obviously canceled. Nuts.

  9. #16341
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    She wants 1500, bro I can get 5+ girls for that LOL!
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-066c0ce80dd8

    Here's a hotter younger one but in the Bronx. Sent pics and her body is crazy. Where are the tight body girls in DC.

  10. #16340
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    She wants 1500, bro I can get 5+ girls for that LOL!
    True but not 5 plus girl like that one.

  11. #16339

    Too high for me as well!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Don't know. Didn't discuss. She just wants to meet and she's willing to come to DC. I don't even know why unless she has a TFM fetish.

    She's legit hot- I found her info and she's a legit model for Ford, elite, etc so she can definitely command the GPS prices unlike the trash in dc.

    I don't think I'll bother- I'm not willing to pay that money.
    She wants 1500, bro I can get 5+ girls for that LOL!

  12. #16338
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Was the ppm more than 500??
    Don't know. Didn't discuss. She just wants to meet and she's willing to come to DC. I don't even know why unless she has a TFM fetish.

    She's legit hot- I found her info and she's a legit model for Ford, elite, etc so she can definitely command the GPS prices unlike the trash in dc.

    I don't think I'll bother- I'm not willing to pay that money.

  13. #16337

    Your inbox is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    I know right. Regret it. Hella ghetto. I had some in NYC and they were good. Dc is just different.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-60288432c11f
    Was the ppm more than 500??

  14. #16336
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    She made that perfectly clear to me multiple times throughout the night!! LOL.
    Haha. I gave up, it's hard for me to justify dropping more than 600.

  15. #16335

    You can dm me, but its a

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    LOL OK I've got to ask what do you mean almost covered?
    Start and stop with. Use your imagination.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape