rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 557 1057 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 25017
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24177

    Super Freak Nasty Come Over MakItNasty AVAILABLE NOW FUCK

    Quote Originally Posted by Addickted  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else reached out to this one? I got a very unusual response when asking about availability.

    I decided to pass.
    I assume you mean this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...a/225971052464

    If you put the phrase in the heading of this post (same as the heading of your post) into Google, and also into various STG ad search locations on the STG website, you will find many ads have been placed with that heading all over the country--Montana, Arizona, Virginia, to name a few. Here's an example from Florida:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pensa...a/959390716923

    Notice that the ads in FL and RI also have the same pictures, but the pictures do not come up in an tineye image search.

    The numbers are different in the ads, however. If you reverse search the number in the RI ad, it comes up on beenverified as the number for the Credit One Bank in Jamestown, RI. However, a simple google of Credit One Bank brings up the info that THERE IS NO CREDIT ONE BANK in JAMESTOWN, RI! It simply does not exist in that location! The ad in Florida yields no owners or owner data, but comes up with a number in North Carolina. But in both cases it's a voip with a service provider listed as Telnyx Llc.

    Now, with this type of curious catfish ad on STG, it's unlikely that this is a legitimate touring escort. This appears, rather, to be a bottom feeder of some sort. Plus, the possibility that its a touring escort cannot explain why the phone number in the RI ad is listed as a bank branch that does not exist! So this is very likely to be a scam, although I'm not sure what the modus operandi is, for separating mongers from their money!

    So, Addicted: In the interest of uncovering exactly what this scam may be, could you please let us know, specifically, what that "unusual response" was? What specifically was said, and whether it was via voice call or text? My suspicion is, that it is some sort of deposit scam. But to attempt to sleuth this further, I'd need to know exactly what kind of response you got!

  2. #24176

    Two Lexis

    Quote Originally Posted by EmvLa  [View Original Post]
    The other monger here who was defending her is probably Arma (you know who you are) who gets her food and drinks and takes selfies with her or the one who offered to off the guy who stole 5 k from her. She is a hot mess on meds, in legal issues and recovery. She's good for a one and dump never see again but some of these guys are falling in love because they hit raw and get more time in a cockroached crawling hoarder like house. She's an okay person but no need to involve yourself in her life and bad decisions or subject yourself to those conditions because she's cheap especially when she rolls her eyes when you call and says it's him again 😂.
    There seem to be two Lexi's being discussed. The one I tried to see was the brunette with big boobs who ghosted me and went silent. You bring up a good point on a few type of posts I see here that are indicative of disinformation. I don't think it's happening here bc the guys posting about her seems above board, but I've seen a few types.

    One is the guy who is a handler or somehow connected to the pro who will jump in and defend her at every opportunity or even PM you nonstop. I had a guy do this about one I wanted to see with PMs a while back like did you see her yet? I just blocked him.

    The next is the guy who claims she doesn't do extras or is a dud because he wants to keep her for himself. Newsflash she's doing this with lots of guys but they want to live in the fantasy of being exclusive.

    Point is to take everything on here with a grain of salt. Lots of great posters who warn of robs and post good info but some disingenuous actors too. Have to verify everything for yourself.

  3. #24175

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by EmvLa  [View Original Post]
    The other monger here who was defending her is probably Arma (you know who you are) who gets her food and drinks and takes selfies with her or the one who offered to off the guy who stole 5 k from her. She is a hot mess on meds, in legal issues and recovery. She's good for a one and dump never see again but some of these guys are falling in love because they hit raw and get more time in a cockroached crawling hoarder like house. She's an okay person but no need to involve yourself in her life and bad decisions or subject yourself to those conditions because she's cheap especially when she rolls her eyes when you call and says it's him again 😂.
    Sounds like you got dumped by her and taking it hard. I don't know anything about those allegations that you found and how credible they are. I have not seen her in almost one year, but I can verify she comes from a good and highly successful family. Yes, the possibility exists there can always be the so called "black sheep" in the family. I was never aware of any legal issues with her, but I can attest she was a good fuck and worth the money. The purpose of this board is to find good sex and not your future wife.

  4. #24174

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I have no experience with her.

    But her face in the ad pics looked cute, and so, since I'm as much of a face man as a tits and ass man, I thought that those LIPS might possibly look nice with my rod between them. So I was wondering how is her BBBJ?

    So I did a reverse search and checked her history and saw what was listed on her menu: Domestic violence, assault and battery, felony conspiracy, extortion, and blackmail. She was a stripper at the Satin Doll. She has lots of drug arrests and was in rehab. And she's got fuckin' balls (figuratively speaking! ) She sued a police colonel for allegedly stealing several hundred dollars from her purse after a car chase! I could not find out what happened to the cop, but she did get her money back!

    So if you have a craving for adventure, then definitely go for it!

    Me? I decided not to go and find out how her BBBJ is. I guess I just have no sense of adventure!
    The other monger here who was defending her is probably Arma (you know who you are) who gets her food and drinks and takes selfies with her or the one who offered to off the guy who stole 5 k from her. She is a hot mess on meds, in legal issues and recovery. She's good for a one and dump never see again but some of these guys are falling in love because they hit raw and get more time in a cockroached crawling hoarder like house. She's an okay person but no need to involve yourself in her life and bad decisions or subject yourself to those conditions because she's cheap especially when she rolls her eyes when you call and says it's him again 😂.

  5. #24173

    Downhill

    First time I saw her was in Raynham. That was great and she was a smoke show. Had a visit her awhile back in Prov near JWU. Not a good experience at all. She is in a drug house. Same exact drug house Pam used to stay in before she passed. Had me wait half hour outside, then told me to come up. But she was locked in her room. Her roommate had to show me to the room and had to keep knocking til she opened. Took her 10 minutes to open. All reason I didn't bounce was the last visit was good. After she let me in I could see she was def on something. 30!second bbj, cover went on. Tried to get her to ride she said no, tried to get her doggie she said no. Gotvthe deed done mish but I won't be back unless I see a review that says she is back to being good. Visit was 2 for a hh.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    The former porn star is eager to meet. Has anyone seen her recently?

  6. #24172

    Lexxii

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I have no experience with her.

    But her face in the ad pics looked cute, and so, since I'm as much of a face man as a tits and ass man, I thought that those LIPS might possibly look nice with my rod between them. So I was wondering how is her BBBJ?

    So I did a reverse search and checked her history and saw what was listed on her menu: Domestic violence, assault and battery, felony conspiracy, extortion, and blackmail. She was a stripper at the Satin Doll. She has lots of drug arrests and was in rehab. And she's got fuckin' balls (figuratively speaking! ) She sued a police colonel for allegedly stealing several hundred dollars from her purse after a car chase! I could not find out what happened to the cop, but she did get her money back!

    So if you have a craving for adventure, then definitely go for it!

    Me? I decided not to go and find out how her BBBJ is. I guess I just have no sense of adventure!
    Thanks Bro, I am not going to bother anymore. Th a lot, can not thank you enough /.

  7. #24171

    Kendra

    My experience was similar when she was in Raynham. Playing games.

    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in January. Always has me wait a while (15 -30 minutes). Has a tendency to not focus on the client (go get a drink for 5 minutes, change the music, etc) But that body.

  8. #24170
    Quote Originally Posted by Addickted  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else reached out to this one? I got a very unusual response when asking about availability.

    I decided to pass.
    Same. Responds like an LLM chat bot or someone playing games. Felt like a scammer / law setup but never pushed and never got the "ask" before I baled.

  9. #24169

    Super Freak Nasty Come Over MakItNasty AVAILABLE NOW FUCK

    Has anyone else reached out to this one? I got a very unusual response when asking about availability.

    I decided to pass.

  10. #24168

    Kendra / Jordan

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    The former porn star is eager to meet. Has anyone seen her recently?
    I saw her in January. Always has me wait a while (15 -30 minutes). Has a tendency to not focus on the client (go get a drink for 5 minutes, change the music, etc) But that body.

  11. #24167
    Quote Originally Posted by Titutitu  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Any brother has experience with lexi.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/677163618743

    Trying to have appt tomrrow.

    Thanks titu.
    I have no experience with her.

    But her face in the ad pics looked cute, and so, since I'm as much of a face man as a tits and ass man, I thought that those LIPS might possibly look nice with my rod between them. So I was wondering how is her BBBJ?

    So I did a reverse search and checked her history and saw what was listed on her menu: Domestic violence, assault and battery, felony conspiracy, extortion, and blackmail. She was a stripper at the Satin Doll. She has lots of drug arrests and was in rehab. And she's got fuckin' balls (figuratively speaking! ) She sued a police colonel for allegedly stealing several hundred dollars from her purse after a car chase! I could not find out what happened to the cop, but she did get her money back!

    So if you have a craving for adventure, then definitely go for it!

    Me? I decided not to go and find out how her BBBJ is. I guess I just have no sense of adventure!

  12. #24166
    Quote Originally Posted by BeholdTheChode  [View Original Post]
    Double gummy sounds good enough to take the risk LOL. That's something I've been looking for but only seen ads for double gummy's in CT. Now that Barbara went AWOL and Mel in Fall River likely passed away, I've been looking for one.
    To be fair I got the full panel a week after the encounter I believe and it came back clean. Could a few days of doxy cleared me out before the panel or was it just a little rough from my excitement? They were extremely haggard though and I would NOT fuck them at all but that double gummy had me seeing the light. Having someone with no teeth masterfully suck my balls while the other deepthroated me while I came was wild. Definitely made the drive back from Mystic way better. I don't think she lists it but if your that intrigued ask if her friend is there.

  13. #24165

    Anothere lexii

    Hi,

    Any brother has experience with lexi.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/677163618743

    Trying to have appt tomrrow.

    Thanks titu.

  14. #24164
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelBoner  [View Original Post]
    I'd use caution. I saw her and her friend for a double gummy in Connecticut. The blowjob was the most intense I've ever had. The friend latched onto my balls like a baby eating from its mom while Jo throated me. The head was truly incredible. They however were fuckin haggard lookin. Even worse I started to burn when I pissed. I'd just returned from Afghanistan so I still had doxycycline so I started taking it. Got a full std panel that thank god came back clean so either the doxy cleared me out or she was clean and the aggressive deepthroating just did some damage.
    Double gummy sounds good enough to take the risk LOL. That's something I've been looking for but only seen ads for double gummy's in CT. Now that Barbara went AWOL and Mel in Fall River likely passed away, I've been looking for one.

  15. #24163

    Kendra

    The former porn star is eager to meet. Has anyone seen her recently?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape