Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 244 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 3647
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3497

    Sassylotus

    I saw this one on Tryst and her pix piqued my interest. We are both gym rats and into nutrition. She's a personal trainer and I'm a trainer in PA. I texted her and we seemed to click. She wanted a $50 deposit by pay pal, etc. I told her I don't use those platforms to pay a deposit, in fact, I won't pay a deposit. She lives close by so I said I would drive to her place, introduce myself, give a deposit and come back for an agreed upon appointment. She waived the deposit after I said I would rather see her in person and by being truthful. She lives in a nice, clean condo. Once there, we talked for quite a while about the gym, nutrition, etc. Stuff that would be boring to 99% of you guys. I thought that it might be all talk and a waste of my time and 400 marios. I was greatly mistaken. Once we started, she was amazing. She said her favorite thing in the world is to suck dick. She actually cums when she is giving oral sex. From a closeup view, she also cums and squirts like crazy when she is receiving oral sex. I think she would be ecstatic if all you wanted to do was 69 for an hour. She also has the toys if you want her to be dominant or submissive. BBBJ with cum in mouth and swallow, the swallow part may vary. I was drained and she talked about having intercourse. Intercourse part is covered. I told her my I'm drained plus junior doesn't like wearing a raincoat. I forgot to ask about a trip to Greece. So I had BBBJ with cum in mouth, DATY, DATO and intercourse if I wanted. She checked a lot of my boxes but she may not be everyone's cup of tea.

  2. #3496
    Funny you say that because I thought the exact same thing and in person she actually is nice. I guess for me just too many turn offs. It started when we made plans to meet in the afternoon and I even confirmed in the morning but when I left to meet her she went silent for a few hrs. Definitely pissed me off. She finally contacted me and said she could meet at night and I can't do that.

    She then said she could meet in about 45 minutes if I was still interested. Since I was still in the area I said yes. Well that tuned into 90 minutes and her telling me another story.

    As soon as she opened the door I was disappointed because her looks didn't match the pics and I could tell her body was flabby with a belly and that's not my taste. The house is the typical mess that most of us have seen before with the exception of the bathroom which was immaculate. Go figure.

    Since I was thinking with my little head I wanted to just blow and go. She started the cover BJ which was average and rushed and I had already told her I hate covers but she kept saying we can talk about the in the future. As soon as I got hard she wanted to fuck so I hit it doggie until I blew in the bag. Hated the fake moaning. I cleaned with a wipe and was out the door. Positive item is she had no smell at all. Before I left I told her I wouldn't be back because of the covered BJ and she said again well maybe we could talk about that for the future. Not for me.

    If you want a rushed pump and dump with cover BJ than she may be for some of you guys but just not for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    That'a a bummer since she seemed like the real deal when texting with her. Ugh Thank you for TOFTT.

  3. #3495

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Willie for the promotion of Brittney but IMHO she needs to come way down on her PPs. Nonetheless wishing her the best!
    IDK, she did tell me that she will give Senior Forum Members a break on rates and if you read her ad, I'm thinking 300 will get you a great Massage with most things on the Menu! I did pretty much the same thing with Kiara and I spent a delightful hour plus with her! YMMV, but I really don't think it will with Forum Members because we are exactly the type of clientele that Brittany's looking for fun and to reach! IMHO!

  4. #3494

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Brittany is her name and if you like older spinners who are well put together and if her skills are as good as Kiara, then you Port St Lucie mongers are in for a treat! Of course, she reached out to me and sent me some pics to get me excited and my blood is boiling and I'm sure one of my friends will TOFTT! (As well as post her link) I do love a great massage with extras and her rates are very similar to Kiara's 300/400/500! The in call is first class and maybe when I visit a little pool and whirlpool time besides the usual fun! Cheers!
    The link:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/treas...i/468222467045

  5. #3493
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Brittany is her name and if you like older spinners who are well put together and if her skills are as good as Kiara, then you Port St Lucie mongers are in for a treat! Of course, she reached out to me and sent me some pics to get me excited and my blood is boiling and I'm sure one of my friends will TOFTT! (As well as post her link) I do love a great massage with extras and her rates are very similar to Kiara's 300/400/500! The in call is first class and maybe when I visit a little pool and whirlpool time besides the usual fun! Cheers!
    Thanks Willie for the promotion of Brittney but IMHO she needs to come way down on her PPs. Nonetheless wishing her the best!

  6. #3492
    Quote Originally Posted by TopSaucy  [View Original Post]
    Don't bother guys another total waste. She was a mess, looks nothing like her pics, everything is covered so no bbj and she is into the fake moaning crap.
    That'a a bummer since she seemed like the real deal when texting with her. Ugh Thank you for TOFTT.

  7. #3491

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately one of them, Libby, has moved to West Virginia. She was loads of fun. I'll be interested to see who visits after Kiara.
    Brittany is her name and if you like older spinners who are well put together and if her skills are as good as Kiara, then you Port St Lucie mongers are in for a treat! Of course, she reached out to me and sent me some pics to get me excited and my blood is boiling and I'm sure one of my friends will TOFTT! (As well as post her link) I do love a great massage with extras and her rates are very similar to Kiara's 300/400/500! The in call is first class and maybe when I visit a little pool and whirlpool time besides the usual fun! Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7114909673553195971.jpeg‎   847441149376359145.jpg‎   4725617617495569947.jpg‎   460581819001254063.jpg‎   8118649925771852359.jpeg‎  

    3971157275073152176.jpeg‎  

  8. #3490

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by TopSaucy  [View Original Post]
    Don't bother guys another total waste. She was a mess, looks nothing like her pics, everything is covered so no bbj and she is into the fake moaning crap.
    Thanks for TOFTT. Your research is greatly appreciated.

  9. #3489
    Don't bother guys another total waste. She was a mess, looks nothing like her pics, everything is covered so no bbj and she is into the fake moaning crap.

    Quote Originally Posted by TopSaucy  [View Original Post]
    I am probably going to TOFTT and see her today. I will report back.

  10. #3488
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanM56  [View Original Post]
    To everyone interested, I've found out some interesting info that there are a group of ladies that are rotating through and from different places. Could make for some very interesting fun.
    Unfortunately one of them, Libby, has moved to West Virginia. She was loads of fun. I'll be interested to see who visits after Kiara.

  11. #3487
    I am probably going to TOFTT and see her today. I will report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by TopSaucy  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has ever seen Kitty, she is literally a few minutes away from where I am today.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/204656869

  12. #3486
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Yes and he rates are listed on her ad! But act quickly because after this weekend she will not be back until middle of April! Yeah Libby is her mentor but gone for now and it seems like the AirB&B is going to be an in call for similarly beautiful women because there is a another ad for an older provider that the background shots look vaguely familiar! LOL! But she is beautiful, has incredible skills and seems to enjoy what she's doing! I'm waiting in great anticipation for her return! Cheers!
    To everyone interested, I've found out some interesting info that there are a group of ladies that are rotating through and from different places. Could make for some very interesting fun.

  13. #3485

    Kitty

    Wondering if anyone has ever seen Kitty, she is literally a few minutes away from where I am today.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/204656869

  14. #3484

    Kira Lang

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Yes and he rates are listed on her ad! But act quickly because after this weekend she will not be back until middle of April! Yeah Libby is her mentor but gone for now and it seems like the AirB&B is going to be an in call for similarly beautiful women because there is a another ad for an older provider that the background shots look vaguely familiar! LOL! But she is beautiful, has incredible skills and seems to enjoy what she's doing! I'm waiting in great anticipation for her return! Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 123_1.jpg‎   123_1.jpg‎   123_1.jpg‎   123_1.jpg‎  

  15. #3483

    Info on Kiara Lang

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    No risk, no reward in the hobby and taking a leap of faith after seeing her hot pictures on her Skip the Games ad for Port St Lucie, I texted this beautiful woman earlier this week and set up a session! My regular girls either on Tour out of town or busy with some of you guys up in Brevard. Long drive from Palm Bay, one hour and Kira was using a safe AirB&B not far off I95. Kira greeted me in a stunning outfit and I was absolutely blown away how beautiful she looked! Beautiful set up in a bedroom with Massage Table and bed adjacent and a beautiful luxurious bathroom. Kira is an Argentine blonde bombshell who's English is limited but her DFK needed no translation and I quickly disrobed and got on the Massage Table. Kira is a legitimate LMT and for twenty minutes her massage was first class and she even worked my feet and legs to complete ecstasy. Soon she was naked and rubbing me Nuru style and those awesome tits felt amazing and junior was soon at attention! Working on my lower back she eased her way down to my balls and began massaging them with oil and I'm starting to feel that sweet pussy rubbing my backside and soon she has those succulent lips on my cock and I reciprocated with FIV and she flips me over and we are in sixty nine and I am in heaven kissing and licking her sweet pussy. Getting heated we move to the bed for comfort and a rhythmic sixty nine ensues and it's all I can do to hold back from erupting because I'm squeezing those incredible tits and we move back to kissing and then before you know it, orgasms all over those tits because I just can't hold back any longer. I'm in disbelief because she was having multiple orgasms while I was licking her and with my fingers getting wet from her cum! Wow! We lay on the bed cuddling and she tells me that we should have moved into covered FS because I'm the only guy she's seen in a week! Looking at her in disbelief, I can't believe it! We continue kissing and Junior is getting aroused again and she goes and starts the shower so we can clean up together. 300 Mario's for an hour and a half visit and I told her that I would definitely help her get some more business because I explained that there were plenty of horny older mongers like me in this area and I would definitely spread the word so if you contact her, just let her know that you're a Forum Member and Kira will give you special consideration. She will only be available this weekend because she is going back to Argentina for a couple of weeks to see her family! Guys let's give her a reason to come back and I'm sure someone will post her ad for me because you all know how tech challenged I am and brothers she is hot as hell and horny. So give her a call! Cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    I can honestly say I beat you to the punch on this one Willie. Yes she is the bomb as was Libby who was also there until she moved away. I actually visited with Libby 3 times which is a record for me. I do apologize to you gents as I'm sure you'll get me for not sharing all the details but alas I'm not into writing the novels anymore. Trust me she's well worth it.
    This your girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/treas...-/851790074178

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape