Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 3643
-
04-02-26 05:59 #3493Senior Member

Posts: 2648Thanks Willie for the promotion of Brittney but IMHO she needs to come way down on her PPs. Nonetheless wishing her the best!
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 05:55 #3492Senior Member

Posts: 2648That'a a bummer since she seemed like the real deal when texting with her. Ugh Thank you for TOFTT.
Originally Posted by TopSaucy
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 20:19 #3491Senior Member

Posts: 1941Brittany
Brittany is her name and if you like older spinners who are well put together and if her skills are as good as Kiara, then you Port St Lucie mongers are in for a treat! Of course, she reached out to me and sent me some pics to get me excited and my blood is boiling and I'm sure one of my friends will TOFTT! (As well as post her link) I do love a great massage with extras and her rates are very similar to Kiara's 300/400/500! The in call is first class and maybe when I visit a little pool and whirlpool time besides the usual fun! Cheers!
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 09:34 #3490Senior Member

Posts: 160Kitty
Thanks for TOFTT. Your research is greatly appreciated.
Originally Posted by TopSaucy
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 09:12 #3489Senior Member

Posts: 237Don't bother guys another total waste. She was a mess, looks nothing like her pics, everything is covered so no bbj and she is into the fake moaning crap.
Originally Posted by TopSaucy
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 06:01 #3488Senior Member

Posts: 2648Unfortunately one of them, Libby, has moved to West Virginia. She was loads of fun. I'll be interested to see who visits after Kiara.
Originally Posted by DeanM56
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 12:10 #3487Senior Member

Posts: 237I am probably going to TOFTT and see her today. I will report back.
Originally Posted by TopSaucy
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 08:57 #3486Senior Member

Posts: 183To everyone interested, I've found out some interesting info that there are a group of ladies that are rotating through and from different places. Could make for some very interesting fun.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 10:00 #3485Senior Member

Posts: 237Kitty
Wondering if anyone has ever seen Kitty, she is literally a few minutes away from where I am today.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/204656869
-
03-27-26 21:43 #3484Senior Member

Posts: 1941Kira Lang
Yes and he rates are listed on her ad! But act quickly because after this weekend she will not be back until middle of April! Yeah Libby is her mentor but gone for now and it seems like the AirB&B is going to be an in call for similarly beautiful women because there is a another ad for an older provider that the background shots look vaguely familiar! LOL! But she is beautiful, has incredible skills and seems to enjoy what she's doing! I'm waiting in great anticipation for her return! Cheers!
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 18:29 #3483Senior Member

Posts: 2955Info on Kiara Lang
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
This your girl?
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/treas...-/851790074178
-
03-27-26 15:50 #3482Regular Member

Posts: 10Kitty
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/204525005
Has anyone been with this gal? Called and texted with her, but got a weird feeling. In the call, it was cool, but the messages felt too "formal".
I have an appointment with her at 4:15. I'll leave an update then.
-
03-27-26 06:19 #3481Senior Member

Posts: 2648Kiara
I can honestly say I beat you to the punch on this one Willie. Yes she is the bomb as was Libby who was also there until she moved away. I actually visited with Libby 3 times which is a record for me. I do apologize to you gents as I'm sure you'll get me for not sharing all the details but alas I'm not into writing the novels anymore. Trust me she's well worth it.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 19:27 #3480Senior Member

Posts: 1941Kira Lang Diamond in the Rough
No risk, no reward in the hobby and taking a leap of faith after seeing her hot pictures on her Skip the Games ad for Port St Lucie, I texted this beautiful woman earlier this week and set up a session! My regular girls either on Tour out of town or busy with some of you guys up in Brevard. Long drive from Palm Bay, one hour and Kira was using a safe AirB&B not far off I95. Kira greeted me in a stunning outfit and I was absolutely blown away how beautiful she looked! Beautiful set up in a bedroom with Massage Table and bed adjacent and a beautiful luxurious bathroom. Kira is an Argentine blonde bombshell who's English is limited but her DFK needed no translation and I quickly disrobed and got on the Massage Table. Kira is a legitimate LMT and for twenty minutes her massage was first class and she even worked my feet and legs to complete ecstasy. Soon she was naked and rubbing me Nuru style and those awesome tits felt amazing and junior was soon at attention! Working on my lower back she eased her way down to my balls and began massaging them with oil and I'm starting to feel that sweet pussy rubbing my backside and soon she has those succulent lips on my cock and I reciprocated with FIV and she flips me over and we are in sixty nine and I am in heaven kissing and licking her sweet pussy. Getting heated we move to the bed for comfort and a rhythmic sixty nine ensues and it's all I can do to hold back from erupting because I'm squeezing those incredible tits and we move back to kissing and then before you know it, orgasms all over those tits because I just can't hold back any longer. I'm in disbelief because she was having multiple orgasms while I was licking her and with my fingers getting wet from her cum! Wow! We lay on the bed cuddling and she tells me that we should have moved into covered FS because I'm the only guy she's seen in a week! Looking at her in disbelief, I can't believe it! We continue kissing and Junior is getting aroused again and she goes and starts the shower so we can clean up together. 300 Mario's for an hour and a half visit and I told her that I would definitely help her get some more business because I explained that there were plenty of horny older mongers like me in this area and I would definitely spread the word so if you contact her, just let her know that you're a Forum Member and Kira will give you special consideration. She will only be available this weekend because she is going back to Argentina for a couple of weeks to see her family! Guys let's give her a reason to come back and I'm sure someone will post her ad for me because you all know how tech challenged I am and brothers she is hot as hell and horny. So give her a call! Cheers!
-
03-26-26 13:46 #3479Senior Member

Posts: 67Lili
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/204455549
Smoking and my speed of, comms says she lives here, what's the chance, wouldn't that be nice, would anyone care to see as well? Working it till not! LOL.
Hope you let me know here or pm me.











Reply With Quote



